Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70895 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2009
Is anybody or everybody watching the current telenovela showing on AIT? In my opinion its quiet interesting,the story line is solid not like the other stories that have been aired in the past.i love love stories but when its combined with passion,intrigues betrayals,then it becomes more interesting.
the way things are going now,i don't have a clue on how hector will survive,all odds seems to be against him,even dear don Lorenzo,Romina is something else (though some men deserve ladies like her to put them in their right place,but certainly not hector) lets keep our fingers crossed and see as things unfold.but Maria and Hector should kick off their love on time,they deserve each other
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2009
missed last Friday's episode(3rd April 09),missed part of Monday's episode too but dint miss the part maria went to the LovePeddler house/hotel (am not sure what its called),her character strikes me as a good mother,as very good mother i will say,she loves her children(as she should) and she is not afraid to show it.sometimes loving someone is not just enough,you have to show them you care about them,no matter how low they think of themselves,no matter how BAD they are.for some who experienced such beautiful childhood;where your mum always tells you how much she loves you,she hugs you everyday to demonstrate how she feels about you,please pass the same love and show of affection to your children,i can bet some people got their first hug from their first boyfriend/girlfriend,since they come from a home where affection is rarely shown.
i rest my case for now but am loving this mother-daughters relationship.lets show love to people not just talk love(sweet nonsense) to their ears.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by obadina(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2009
Lovely and intelligent soap. Keeping watching
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dominique(f): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
people are still watching these telenovellas undecided
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2009
dominique:

people are still watching these telenovellas undecided

why should'nt they?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2009
hey guys what up?
gracie i dey follow the program.the stuff is gettin intresting by the day.can somebody tell me what that stupid elisa was doing in luisa house when she was told to stay put in her house and i tut she was drunk.later she will say she dosent love sergio but when they told her thats something was happenin, piam she don reach there.me i sha want her to marry sergio.they are so good together.serious alejandro nofine he is too ugly.as for pumina na so she dey fear death.so tey she don talk say na major get pikin. men that babe is crazey.

as for maria nad hector i know they'll get back but i cant wait to see it. daniel got the beating of his life i ws almost choking with laffter.but i think gina shud reciprocate his love o.

MY GREATEST JOY IS TO SEE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON THE SHOW TOGETHER i.e SERGIO AND ELISA. Join me in the quest lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by skenki: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2009
the story just keep getting crazy by the day.

gina should suffer for her sins after all she was supposedly running away from poverty when she joined the whorehouse, so why should she have it easy now by falling in love with a rich sensible man and enjoying life. as for elisa she is a stupid small girl that has so much enjoyed sex with two different men that she has difficultly knowing who is the better stud. for sergio i pity him he should focus on improving his life. lousia should just die and her son, diego should go to sergio.

i wonder what will happen to gale as he is one ambitious young man and what makes him dangerous is that he seems harmless and weak up front, a perfect mask for such dangerous ambition. for don lorenzo hopes he learns the truth about his beloved daughter before he dies. gonzales and helen should both die for their wickedness. Rhumina now that is an original big girl but she has got to suffer for hersins too. am sure hector has learnt his lesson that not all that glitters is gold, he deserves to get his wealth back. as for alejandro his brains is indeed in his pants, i hope he finds much sadness in love and in life.

all in all, great story line
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by skenki: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2009
the story just keep getting crazy by the day.

gina should suffer for her sins after all she was supposedly running away from poverty when she joined the whorehouse, so why should she have it easy now by falling in love with a rich sensible man and enjoying life. as for elisa she is a stupid small girl that has so much enjoyed sex with two different men that she has difficultly knowing who is the better stud.  for sergio i pity him he should focus on improving his life. lousia should just die and her son, diego should go to sergio.

i wonder what will happen to gale as he is one ambitious young man and what makes him dangerous is that he seems harmless and weak up front, a perfect mask for such dangerous ambition. for don lorenzo hopes he learns the truth about his beloved daughter before he dies. gonzales and helen should both die for their wickedness. Rhumina now that is an original big girl but she has got to suffer for hersins too. am sure hector has learnt his lesson that not all that glitters is gold, he deserves to get his wealth back. as for alejandro his brains is indeed in his pants, i hope he finds much sadness in love and in life.

all in all, great story line
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
god help us.
how can someone get married and then under two hours it is either she become barren or die.what a tragedy.but its somehow good for elisa cos she is deaf.god has been showing her signs but she refused to heed.as for alehandro,he is so stupid.he has gone power stricken crazey.

god is sergio ok?how can he do what he did in presence of a whole crowd.well ifeel for him sha.as 4 major judgement day don land.
the show is so much fun i cant wait to watch today's episode
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2009
well,Yesterday's episode wasnt shown.
wats dat Amphilia(gayle's wife)turnin into.
i felt embarrassed wen sergio entered dat ch.elisa don see 'oba'.Alaj(h)andro should go 2 hell.Rumina shuld lose her baby sef.as 4 major,haha.i no no say d guy dey fire prison die.lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
hi guys,
i was angry wen they did ot show it yst.ait don start with their yeye shakara.hope they'll show it today.cantwait to watch today's episode. i'll kip you guys updated.ciao
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
Airller u are very funi i had 2 laugh @ ur post 4 5min.if any1 who have'nt seen d program should read ur post 4 d 1st time they will definately watch it.i agree wit everythin u said.d program is really interestin & so unpreditable.I cant wait 2 c 2night episode.I really love how Maria spoke 2 Alejandro.dat guy is a selfish guy who can b easily manipulated.Elisa is anoder confused person who don't knw wat she want.Maria is a 1derful mother & i like d way she stand up for her children.Hector is a guy dat is always force 2 make tough decision between love & his family.Romina is an Obessed lady.I can't wait 2 c who d father of her child is after sleepin wit almost all dmen includin father & sons,my bet is on Alejandro.Gale,Amphilia,Gunzalo & d Major are really wicked i cant wait to c their outcome.As 4 Gina well there is no right way 2 do sumtin wrong no matter wat.I jus pray she doesnt go bak 2 prostitusion & try as much as possible not 2 loose Daniel because dat guy no d tru meanin of Love.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Jeff,i agree wit u on maria.wit all d talk,alajandro still dey bhave stupid.cant wait 2 c wat happens.jus pray AIT shows it.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by VENUSS(f): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
hi all, is any1 watching;'the long wait; Filipino telenovela?

im currently watching on TV Africa, its so!
is there any channel in Nigeria airing it,cos i will soon leave ma current base to
else where and i really wanna see the end . helpppppppppp
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
@AIRLLER,can u pls tell me wat happened.i stopped where Amphilia was overhearin wat Don Lorenzo was sayin ova d fone.tanks.NEPA decided 2 perform deir duty.lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by graciousme(f): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2009
i have been skipping a lot of the show lately,elisa is very very confused or maybe she is just acting confused,she loves sergio but she just doesn't want to marry him,Alejandro is not as smart as is father,don't really know where all of this is going ,romina told major he is the father of her child and am sure major is expecting to get the child if he is born .
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2009
hmmm.
ella b. grand headline. ELISA is a cripple now.forget money or no money the girl don cripple.sergio was almost crying.alahandro isnt going for her wellcome party he is going to his stupid work.gush i hate wen i see ladies making stupid mistakes.she still has time to rewrite her wrong afterall she has lost the baby.as for sergio instead of him to bone the girl he is still doing like ode.Gina is now an undergradute.ALAHANDRO is getting more stupid.romina wants to kill hrslf.u wont believe she is taking more of that stuff. as for gayle's wifey her end will be so bad. kip watching its fun.and one mor thing nobody shud introduce another yeye prog.into this room it is strictly 4 until my last breath.lol t2 you guys later.my beans dey burn.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by FARIDAZ: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
hi,i've missed abt three episodes now pls how far with elisa coz i want her to get divorced and marry sergio as for romina she shld rot in hell.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Airller,did dey show it Yesterday?(monday).and if dey did,by wat time?
Romina shuld be dead by now.wicked i know.i hate her.as 4 gayle's wife,Amphilia.i pity her.
gosh! ELISA CRIPPLED?eya.sergio is annoyin me.As 4 gina,she should watch out 4 dat guy who's tryin 2 get her bak 2 prostitution.she shuld go bak 2 Daniel.
As 4 Alajandro, i reserve ma comments.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by VASIMO(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
[color=#770077][color=#770077]Thank God AIT have tot it wise d resume d programme.Alhandro's actions n attitude 2wards Elisa 's family show d class difference[/color] between him n Elisa.His lv 4 Elisa will come 2 play in d episodes 2 come.This is getting interesting by each episode AIT please dont fail us!!![/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2009
so many tins ppl can do 2 bring others down.
so far,alahandro is tryin so hard 2 relate well wit elisa's family.2 be frank wit evry1,im gettin tired of sergio's lovey doveys.its makin me sick.as 4 Romina, let her baby survive and let her go 2 hell cuz shes a pain in d a$$.
Hector is in big problem now.he has 2 choose btw joinin d bad guys or die.and den d episode finished wit a guy who suffocated or killed hector(actor no dey die 4 film).
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2009
The show is getting interesting by the day and so unpredictable after Friday episode i got confuse becos i can't guess anything.have run out of ideas on what will happen next pls if anyone knows where we can get expo to see what will happen don't hesitate to let us know give us the site quick quick.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2009
@JEFF,u can google it up.Dats wat i did wen AIT stopd showin "secreto d' amor".
LETS SEE WAT HAPPENS 2 DAY.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by affablekay: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2009
Sergio is obsessed wit Elisa but he fails to realise dat Elisa is married. In fact, his attitude towards Alahandro is really disgusting.
I think Gina is falling for that Sergio guy; I prefer Daniel to him. daniel knows wat love really is.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
i must truly say dat sergio and gina dnt fit.dey were both drunk dat 9t.and i must agree wit u dat sergio's behaviour is disgustin.cant he realise dat elisa chose alajandro?
as 4 romina,i hope she delivers her baby safely.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
Well,so far 2days episode got me confused.
Last wks episode ended wit sum1 or rather hector bin suffocated in a car(did i see double?).bt 2day,dat person wasnt shown instead it started wit hector bin in maria's hse.maria shuldnt ve any reason 2 get jealous weneva Romina is mentioned cuz she was d 1 who urged hector 2 take kia of romina.
Elisa don dey notice say alajandro is ashamed of her(b4 nko.no be crayfish she be).i couldnt help bt shed a tear wen she fell off her wheel chair 2 get her cell fone.
Amphilia(gayles wife)is an idiot.4 her mind she don win lottery 2 make elisa miserable.
Hector,he doesnt no wat romina is draggin him into.he doesnt no d whole truth bout d baby.
i know undrstand gina oh.is she tryin 2 go bak 2 prostitution?Wetin sergio dey do 4 her hse.
I DEY SMELL FISH OH.lets see wat happens 2moro.shall we?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by VASIMO(f): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ella i dnt think Alahandro should try and work with his inlaws,he should work with dem simple.

I like until my last breathe because it captures our everyday life i can relate with it,its not just a soap.

Elisa unlike Gales wife doesnt struggle to look beautiful or to be strong, Elisa is strong she will walk again and Sorgio is her second option to being happy.

Elisa's condition will prove if Alahandro really really loves her or it was just an ego thing to marry Elisa.

Elisa is a free spirited gurl, she cant be held down,t his just goes to show that once your meant for the top,u cant stay down for too long.

I just want to enjoy and comment on the programme as it unfolds.

Cheers!!! wink grin kiss
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2009
Im speechless.MJ's memorial service broke me down.
phew!
SUMMARY.
romina gav birth safely and is now a pain in d ass.she refusin 2 grant a divorce 2 hector.
major is outta prison and is tryin 2 get gayle bak in2 his biznes.
Elisa went 2 spend sumtime wit her family and yes,sergio is always dere.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2009
Im speechless.MJ's memorial service broke me down.
phew!
SUMMARY.
romina gav birth safely and is now a pain in d ass.she refusin 2 grant a divorce 2 hector.
major is outta prison and is tryin 2 get gayle bak in2 his biznes.
Elisa went 2 spend sumtime wit her family and yes,sergio is always dere.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by samsanyus(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2009
Please house, tell me the time and days this interesting soap is shown on AIT. Thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2009
every mondays 2 fridays.10:00pm on AIT.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by VASIMO(f): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
Sergio will use this opportunity 2 make Elisa fall in love with him lol cant wait 2 watch todays. episode!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.