Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70928 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2009
@jeffoski, what you should understand is that the director of this soap is trying to portrait something that you and I can not figure out, he knows everyone expectation would be for Sergio to end up with elise, but take it or not, he has something else in his mind. Look closely into the soap you will understand it.

Marriage is full of ups and down, the earlier you start knowing that, the better, thats onething the director is showing us. Elise loves Alhandro so much and same goes from Alhandro to her. Alhandro is fucking up we all know that, am not supporting him for that, he needs to be flogged and forgiven. Thats all I am saying. Well as the soap is not yet out, lets see what is going on.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2009
ella b, pls dnt feel bad, its just dat u suspected romina, but it clearly shown when d lady stop abi kidnap d child, perhaps bc romina na crimal but she didnt do it. was it repeated?u obviously washed it b4 me. hav a wow! wkend grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by zubanchy: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2009
i wonder wat the future holds for hector and his son.it seems like two of then are blind to knw who there enemies are.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Kingspn esp:
For all of you on this topic who have said "Dreamara is lying, she has not watched the whole programme",please carry your dry selves and go to youtube, then type in "Mientra Haya Vidas"and tell me if you won't see a whole bunch of the episodes there!And please b4 u guys open your mouths to criticize somebody, do your homework well first of all, okay? First of all this programme all of you are calling "Until My Last Breath" isn't the real name both in Spanish and English. The real name of the Programme is Mientras Haya Vidas, which when translated in English means: While there is Life.
Kingspn or what ever you call yourself, I'm sure when you went to youtube you hastily typed in Until My Last Breath, and since you didn't get anything, you decided to say that I'm lying or what. Anyways, the person that gave you that info that the DVD is not in Nigeria is actually right, becos it isn't. But this programme for ur information was aired in Mexico and the US in 2007 and ended January 2008, so u are wrong by saying that this is the first time it is on air all over the world. The DVD came out last year's summer, and I just got mine from my cousin last week. I had been planning to stream it on Youtube for my peeps here on Nairaland to watch, but for your comments I won't do that anymore. The best I can do is to give you all the link above, then if I'm wrong prove it, but if I'm right then Kingspn u knw what u have to do;retract those comments.
The thing with stupid AIT is that they claim to know it all. They confuse the public with the names of these soap operas that when you go to look for them online, u don't see them at all. Take "Second Chance" for example. The real translation wasn't even Second Chance, it was The Body of Desire. So when people give reasonable informations about these programmes and u go and search for this names and don't get what you want, should you then conclude that whomever said that he/she has watched it is therefore a lair? Please, abeg. I'm not a lair o?
Think before u type.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
guys,wats poppin?pls giv me an update bout wats bin goin on.wat happened in Yesterday's episode, im in a state in 9ja where deres no AIT.pls Try 2 update me bout 2days own as well.tanks.
@dreamara-tanks 4 d info.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
dreamara, abeg u dey live 4 lag or ph? u know say i know follow.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Nanny o, I stay in Abj, but becos of the strike I just left Naija last week. don't worry o jari, i no say u know follow.I'll try and stream the thing o?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
no be today Elisa's love for Sergio start.For real life(no acting as u can tell from this picture) even b4 the programme she don fall for the guy.
Abi who no like good thing!

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by dreamara(f): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
more pics lol,

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
Awwww, dey luk so cute.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by kingsn: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2009
@dreamara, sorry I must apologies to you, i was wrong, pls forgive me.To me this story line is no longer good for me, Eliza for sergio, is good, but i would like to know wot happened to ALhandro, if possible dreamara post the soap make i watch am and forget AIT and there wahala.

thanks.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2009
Pls o did anyone watch tuesday own i won't be able to watch this weeks own becos something very important came up and i have t o attend Vigils pls i need you guys to help me out here and keep me posted please.what is the latest?

My God see how Sergio and Elisa look together they are perfect Couple i hope their realationship is really going on well they look Good together and made for each other even in real life.I wish them all the best.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 3:48am On Jul 29, 2009
@kingsn or jeffoski,make una tell us wetin happen on monday and tuesday.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by emalex24: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
@dreamara PLz how can i get the DVD?, Cos the one i bought last year was bad, Though this is my first post, but i must appreciate people like dreamara,jeffoski,and the rest of you for updating some of us that do miss the soap sometimes due to the nature of Lagos traffic, and also for some relationship talks esp. @jeffoski, So plz you guys should update me on the Tuesdays episode.
Thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
jeff,u don bcom popular guy oh.lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by zubanchy: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2009
I dunt even knw wat that police woman want , who did she want? aljhandro or sergio ? Gail is really out to destroy his father but i knw that he will fail finally cos they will later find out that he is the one that kidnapped that baby girl. Aljhnadro is afraid of loosing his wife to segio but it seems that the wife still love him so much. but i dunt knw is who actually dreamt that dream,is it Sergio or HER ? only time will tell, but i thnk that Sergio could have been a better husband than Aljhandro.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by zubanchy: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2009
@ Dreamara plzzzzzzzzz try and send that Dvd sodat we can watch it very well. Ait is fucking up and sometimes they will even repeat the ones they have done before. plzzz even if u want me to pay for that dvd, i dunt mind to pay but plzz tell me how to get movie from you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Am begging oooo not by force . grin smiley cool
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2009
wink dreamara correct babe. just checked on youtube n its there, i didnt watch it cos its a cafe n am busy. i browse wit my phone n it cant show. nevertheless am stil intrested in u sendin it.
grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ifyfina: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Dreamara pls can u help me wit a dvd copy of the story. i realy need it nd am ready to pay. i cant wait to know wot the end would be. most often i miss the daily episodes nd soon i'll miss them all cos i'll be going for the batchB stream2 nysc orientation program.i stay in PH 4now. my email is ifyfina2@yahoo.com. pls if possible reply me4d soap on hw i can get it. Big tanx smiley

My God those pix ar cute. hw i wish Sergio nd Elisa will be 2gether live&direct till death do them part. una folow me de see am so!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ifyfina: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Dreamara, pls tell me about "youtube". is it a website?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
For all you Sergio and Lisa hopefuls, sorry to be disappointed! See who Lisa will end up with at last.

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
@dreamara, pls i want to know if sergio will end up with elisa.
Ije004 is saying something contrary and it is breakin my heart.
Pls respond cos i am so curious to know.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
@dreamara, pls i want to know if sergio ended up with elisa.
Ije004 is saying something contrary and it is breaking my heart.
Pls respond because i am so curious to know.
Thank you.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hello peeps.
2days episode started wit paula still in romina's hse tryin 2 investigate d kidnapping.
maria went ova 2 don lorenzo's hse 2 tell him dat she doesnt buy d idea of him askin elisa 4 4givnes wit(i agree wit her bt Wetin concern her.she cant decide 4 elisa).don lorenzo begged maria 2 stay wit him a lil while he gets his medicine.maria waited 4 awhile and got scared tinkin sumthin had happened 2 him.she went upstairs,opened d rung door and saw amphilia wit oscar.she closed d door and left.and den l8r tried 2 convince lorenzo dat she had 2 go.lorenzo asked maria if it was true wen doctors said elisa cant giv birth,as usual,amphilia dey ovahear bt maria saw her and left angrily.Gayle(wise guy),went ova 2 save his lil sis dat was kidnapped and odered d guys 2 be killed.d guy who killed em tried 2 kill gayle,bt didnt succeed(it was all planned out cuz gayle wanted praises 4 his courage).sergio,called hector's top body guard 2 investigate d accident dat caused elisas paralysis.gina was raped by d major(she deserves it).i didnt watch evrytin cuz NEPA performed magic.if any1 watched d end,u can add it here.gud9t yall.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2009
Ella.B is good to have u back thank you so much for keeping us updated again.Na him good for that yeye Gina Major no rape am well shebi na she wan do asewo Now she don see the wan wey pass am.I even heard that the way He raped her was very cruel and wicked.i still feel sorry for her sha but i hope this rape will bring her to her sense.

As for Paula and Alhandro well every day na for theif one day go be for owner na only Alahandro i sorry for becos by the time kasala blow for him face he go wish say him no be sevates.

@Ije004 abeg which kan picture be that and where did that actor come from he is not even in the cast plz get ur fact right b4 u place anything here o even a blind person or dumb one knows that Elisa will End up With Sergio.All soap Opera and telenovelas might have diffrent storyline but they always have same ending the Most Beautiful Actor marries the Most Beautiful Actress.If you doubt me let me know so i can give you a list and trust me i get them plenty.Sergio and Elisa will end up together and that is Final.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by zubanchy: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2009
i really missed Friday Episode !! how manage did Manjor get to rape Gina ?cos they neva have anything in common. Where did she meet major? in her house or where ?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
she met him at a hotel.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Jeffosky E clear say na ur pastor go wed Sergio and Elisa 4 ur church, pls tell me where and when they will get married so i will attend iight?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ije004,Dats rily harsh.wat jeff,is tryin 2 say is dat in dis movie,sergio and elisa ll get married.abi which oda person dey wey she go marry huh?
@jeff,Abeg yarn me Wetin happen 2day.2 bad say lite no dey.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2009
@ije004,u tink say u sabi talk abi wetin consign my Pastor or Church for this matter u beta watch it,rubbish.You see people type u sef wan type.everyone who have been watching Soap Operas (especailly Mexican onces)can easily tell you who will end up with who. right from the days of Rich also Cry down to Second Chance tell me which ended diffrently(that is if u even know what we are talking about)then u come here post one stupid picture with a man that is not even in the drama and say Elisa will end up with him.look the 3 men that i likly to end up with Elisa are Sergio,Alahandro and Major so base ur argument on this 3 men and stop fooling urself.

@Ella B thank you jire beta person.how u dey no mind Phcn they can f__k up at times todays episode was cool but not to interesting.Romina tried to kill herself becos she heard Hector talking to Maria on the Phone.He was telling her how Sleeping with her was a mistake and he regretted ever been with her and that he love Maria so much and wanted to speak with her at the Diner.Maria agreed to see him and he left.Romina wrote a sucided note and confess how she was sent to detroy Hector but she fell in love with him.How she fake the crams with thoses pills that female doctor gave her and everything she did to make Hector love and stay with her.She wanted to take an overdose but the Female Doctor(have forgotten her name but am sure u know her)came and stoped her.still she was bent on comitting sucide so she went to the roof of her apartment and wanted to jump(i even bin dey pray make she jump sef but the idiot no jump o)meanwhile hector had gotten to the diner and was about to enter when The female doctor called him and told him what was happening he left immediatly without seeing Maria.

Amphilia went to see Maria at the diner she beg her not to tell anyone about she and oscar and tried to bribe Maria but she refused to collect her money and told her she won't tell anyone but that she was very disapponited at Amphila.

Alahandro and Elisa were going out and as soon as they left.their maid called Major and told him about the kidnaping of Romina's Baby and how Gale saved the Day.Major knew it was all a set up and decided to call Gale to his office.He told Gale never to do something like that again without telling the Block and he should make sure no one found out what he did becos it will be bad for him.

Paula told Sergio that she thinks All he said about Alahandro car brake been tampered with was true but they need evidence.She had pictures of the criminal he pulled the act but didn't have strong evidence yet but promise to investigate the whole thing and get strong evidence.

Alahandro and Elisa went to see Romina too and when they got there Alahandro saw Romina on the roof.he ran and wanted to save her but Hector was there already and he was trying to convince her to come down.At the end he promised to stay with her and never leave her again.she then came down,huged hector and was crying.The Female doctor saw the letter Romina wrote and wanted to burn it becos of the implication it will have on her but she later thought otherwise and decided to keep the letter and use it against Romina in the future.

At the end of the day Hector went to meet Maria at home and told her that they will never be together again becos of wat Romina did.he said he couldn't stand a woman killing herself for him and that he will always love maria for ever.she told him she won't love Hector forever and promise to live her life without him(she try tell am say she go find another guys soon)and that since he can't see tru Romina tricks then is better they go their seprate ways.

they later jumped to 2weeks later and showed Hector in the office appointing Gale as the new Head of Finance.Amphilia also called him to tell him that she is pregnant and wanted to tell Grandpa but Gale told her to wait and that they will do it together.Gale wasn't happy with the news and felt that Histroy was taken place again(the fact that he is Gonzalo's son and not Hector)he told Hector about the ews and he was happy for him.

they showed Maria buying a newspaper and a new dress and later telling her friend at the Diner that she got a Job as a social worker and will not be having too much time at the diner she later left them to go see Elisa at therapy.Elisa was there alone as usual with out Alahandro around.she talked with her mum about Hector and as they where true Sergio came and Elisa was happy.Maria told him about her Therapy and he wanted to come be with her.He helped throught the whole thing but it got to a stage where Elisa was expected to balance on 2poles with her hands and try and move.this scene was really touching becos she couldn't do it but Sergio kept pushing her(with mouth o not physically)and telling her not to give up.he was hard on her and he told Maria not to help Her that she could do it all by herself.Elisa was crying and kept saying she couldn't but he didn't help her.she fell and was crying but he encourage her and told her to get up.she did and was able to go through the poles before she hugged him.it was really a touching but yet romantic sight that was where they ended it today.all this while we didn't know where Alahadro was he wasn't at the office when Hector made Gale the New Finace head and he wasn't at Therapy with Elisa so i wonder where coul he be hmmmmmmmmm Paula.I hope you understand all i typed i tired to summarize it all with out leaving the Fun part out take care.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
tanks 4 d update jare.
whether NEPA or GENERATOR lik it or not,i go watch am 2day.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
hey jeffoski na wa o, na bible you dey write

TO IJE04 as for that wide mouth like tap wen no get lock,(AM TALKING ABOUT IJE04) you be enemy of fine things.which kin talk be that say elisa no go marry sergio?na 2day you don dey watch telenovelas.no woryy i wont tell you anything else until the end of the show.i beg i beg carry your impure gist and you bad mind comot for here.

@dreamara abeg correct person.no mind abeg i will check it at utube then it will be two mouth.haba how can people be this evil.

@kingsn na god save you say you change your mouth.if not i dont think you'll ever watch tv again when i'll be tru with you.i am happy you have stop be be attitude.no beefs

@ellab. nne wassup?i travel naim make me scares for this whole film.abeg y rumina no con jump?at least all of us will be reastng from one evil now.as for gina RAPE was a very good medicine to cure her stuborness and if she still dosent change i think GANG RAPE will be better.ewo! ophilia don carry belle.i no fit laff yesterday. alahan were is not with elisa again.hmmmnn, i guess he is with thats prostitue police girl called paula.he shud kuku marry her let us rest.as for maria instead of her to chase hector wirth broom and parker she dey speak english. she is a typical example of a dozzor.

the programme is cool sha but its so obvoius that elisa will marry SERGIO.she that bad belle fellow and her yeye pictures they hear me.agent of bad news.FIRE BURN YOUR MOUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.