Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Glorious Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glorious Quran (11930 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Scientific Miracles Of The Glorious Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Glorious Quran by mukina2: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2006
Assalamunalikum ya muslima wa muslimat

Very interesting findings of
Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan
might grasp your attention:
Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the
Holy Qur'an
That mention one thing is equal to another,
i.e. men are equal to women.
Although this makes sense grammatically,
the astonishing fact is that the number of
times the word man appears in
the Holy Qur'an
is 24 and number of times the word
woman appears is also 24,
therefore not only is this phrase correct in
the grammatical sense but also true mathematically,
i.e. 24 = 24.
Upon further analysis of various verses,
he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole
Holy Qur'an
where it says one thing is like another.
See below for astonishing result of
the words mentioned number of times in Arabic
Holy Qur'an
Dunia (one name for life) 115.
Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115
Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 , Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
People 50 , Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11
Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks ! 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 .D Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 .J Jihad 41
Gold 8 .E Easy life 8
Magic 60 .F Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) ! 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 ,
Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32
Mind 49 .N Noor 49
Tongue 25 .S Sermon 25
Desite 8 .F Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 .P Publicising 18
Hardship 114 , Patience 114
Muhammed 4 .S Sharee'ah ( Muhammed's teachings) 4
Man 24. Woman 24
And amazingly enough have a look how many times
the following words appear:
Salat 5, Month 12 , Day 365,
Sea 32, Land 13
Sea + land = 32+ 13= 45
Sea = 32/45*100q.=71.11111111%
Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
Sea + land 100.00%
Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers
71.111% of the
earth, while the land covers 28.889%.
Is this a coincidence? Question is that
Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?
Reply automatically comes in mind that
ALMIGHTY ALLAH
taught him.
This as the
Holy Qur'an
also tells us this.
please pass this on to all your friends
Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia ! < /P>
para 17:
LA ILAHA ILA ANTA
SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

someone sent this to my yahoo amil and i wanted to share it with all the muslims on nairaland,

Allah is great.
there is no God but allah

ma salaam

1 Like

Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2006
please am on my knees begging all those that like to go off-topic in their attacks against islam , pls leave this thread for us, please.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 04, 2006
@ Mukina, please listen to your own drivel:

mukina2:

Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan

Holy Qur'an

the Holy Qur'an
i.e. 24 = 24.

Life 145 , Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50

Gold 8 .E Easy life 8

Tongue 25 .S Sermon 25
Desite 8 .F Fear 8

Since "mathematically" 24 = 24; therefore man = woman!
Thus going by your warped desperacy to prove that the quran makes any iota of sense:
Life = death
Gold = easy life
Tongue = sermon
Despite = fear
Angels = Satan
Benefit = corrupt

In the quest to add some form of "divine" credibility to the quran, you have only succeeded in reinforcing the long held view that the quran is nothing but a collection of romanticized lies, contradictions and the ridiculous.
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2006
davidylan
latatakalam
muneh sa bopi defer deger?
The Quran is the most holiest book in the world,it is the most precious,the most honourable, i can go on and on but i still wouldnt find the words to described this book.
even scientist wonder at the information found in the Quran,
one of my Oustass normally says the Quran is the complete book he has ever known,

on this note i beg you please if you do not have anything positive to say here.then leave the thread, i have never been to any christains what did you learn in church or any other thread solely for christians,
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
mukina2:

davidylan
latatakalam
muneh sa bopi defer deger?
The Quran is the most holiest book in the world,it is the most precious,the most honourable, i can go on and on but i still wouldnt find the words to described this book.
even scientist wonder at the information found in the Quran,
one of my Oustass normally says the Quran is the complete book he has ever known,
on this note i beg you please if you do not have anything positive to say here.then leave the thread, i have never been to any christains what did you learn in church or any other thread solely for christians,

This is not about merely saying "positive" things, it is about knowing when the wool is being pulled over our eyes! So far not one of you has come up with any cogent reason why the bible is flawed or corrupted besides the boring rehashing of lies from propaganda websites.

I am sure one of the things scientists will "wonder" at from the quran may include the facts that:
a. man was made from a "sperm dot", water, dust, nothing!
b. the sun sets in a muddy spring
c. the mountains are pegs used to anchor the earth to,
d. the world is flat!

As for the quran being the "holiest" of books, it is hard to lend credence to a book that incites to murder, makes nonsense of mathematical principles of simple proportion ala division of inheritances and makes glaring contradictions such as equating angels to satan!
When part of the "religious" rites commanded in the quran is the stoning of the devil (a spirit being) via a blackstone, then you know its adherents cannot but be in total darkness!
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2006
la tatakalam

ma salaam
Re: Glorious Quran by m4malik(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2007
Lol. . . cheesy cheesy

I didn't see you had one set up already. Just be honest with yourself for once, mukina2 - if the Qur'an equates men to women in Islam, what was Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan reading when he came to the following verses in the Qur'an:

¤¤¤ the Qur'an prescribes 4 wives to 1 man, but it is nowhere permitted for a woman to have 4 husbands (again, 4 is not equal to 1) / [Q. 4:3]

¤¤¤ the muslim man can beat the muslim woman; but it is unthinkable for the muslim woman to dare the same to muslim men (Quran 4 vs.34 - infact, it declares there that men are superior to women)

¤¤¤ women can be flogged eighty stripes without evidence, whereas not so with the men (Q. 24 vs.4)

So, is 24 still equal to 24 in these instances, or Dr. Tariq didn't have those verses quoted above in his own readings?

Even then, this theory of men = women according to Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan falls flat on its face in light of the Muslim belief that ==

¤¤¤ it requires 72 virgins to send 1 jihadist to his untimely death; (72 is not equal to 1)

If you really take this Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan seriously, you need to ask why muslim women must be covered up to their face, but men can go about with long beards and a small cap on their heads? Even in social concourses, you know for certain that the mathematical inferences of Dr. Tariq is a laugh.
Re: Glorious Quran by Aggressa(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

@davidylan
muneh sa bopi defer deger?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

@Mukina2,

Are you a Nigerian or Senegalese/Gambian/Malian, etc, this "tongues" you are speaking in sound like a language popular around those areas.

As per your Oustass, well no big deal and not surprised: Quran is the most complete book he has ever known, because Quran is the ONLY book he has ever read, that's why he is your Oustass tongue. That assertion does not lend any credibility to the inglorious book of lies and hedonism called Quran.
But you have my sympathy anyway, for looking for any opportunity to convince the muslimis and muslimas that men and women are created equally, as different from what is preached in Islam which you can see in the various Quranic quotations posted by m4malik above and many more. But you need to try harder because these theory of 'mathematical equality' from Dr Tariq al Swaidan is illogical and will not sell to the muslimis. All the best.
Re: Glorious Quran by mrpataki(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ Glorious Quran,
If going by your statement that men are women are equal from the Quran as stated by you here,
mukina2:

Assalamunalikum ya muslima wa muslimat

Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan
Holy Qur'an

the Holy Qur'an
i.e. 24 = 24.
Holy Qur'an
See below for astonishing result of
the words mentioned number of times in Arabic
Holy Qur'an
Dunia (one name for life) 115.
Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115
Life 145 , Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
People 50 , Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11
Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks ! 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 .D Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 .J Jihad 41
Gold 8 .E Easy life 8
Magic 60 .F Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) ! 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 ,
Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32
Mind 49 .N Noor 49
Tongue 25 .S Sermon 25
Desite 8 .F Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 .P Publicising 18
Hardship 114 , Patience 114
Muhammed 4 .S Sharee'ah ( Muhammed's teachings) 4
Man 24. Woman 24
And amazingly enough have a look how many times
the following words appear:
Salat 5, Month 12 , Day 365,
Sea 32, Land 13
Sea + land = 32+ 13= 45
Sea = 32/45*100q.=71.11111111%
Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
Sea + land 100.00%
Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers
71.111% of the
earth, while the land covers 28.889%.
Is this a coincidence? Question is that
Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?
Reply automatically comes in mind that
ALMIGHTY ALLAH
taught him.
This as the
Holy Qur'an
also tells us this.
please pass this on to all your friends
Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia ! < /P>
para 17:
LA ILAHA ILA ANTA
SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

someone sent this to my yahoo amil and i wanted to share it with all the muslims on nairaland,

Allah is great.
there is no God but allah

ma salaam

How come then, there are no "holy men virgins" in paradise waiting for the muslim ladies who enter into Jihad? As against the male counterpart?
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2007
@you all get thee behind me you demons tongue

m4malik i see you are back again . .
havila say more do more . .i am not nigerian,senegalese,malian or gambian but i am a west african tongue
the linog dere is wolof tongue
Re: Glorious Quran by babs787(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2007
M4mailk et al,

why do u lack understanding? Why cant u comprehend simple statement. She wasn’t equating man to woman and vice versa but laying EMPAHSIS ON THE NUMBER OF TIMES THE WORD APPEARS IN THE GLORIOUS QURAN but u misunderstood her. Why cant u bring out such from your bible if u have, or bring out any proof to nullify her claim.

Now to the verses quotes,

the Qur'an prescribes 4 wives to 1 man, but it is nowhere permitted for a woman to have 4 husbands (again, 4 is not equal to 1) / [Q. 4:3]
Quran 4v3: and if you fear that you shall not be able to DEAL JUSTLY, then marry women of your choice, two or three, or four BUT IF YOU FEAR THAT YOU SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO DEAL JUSTLY (WITH THEM), then ONLY ONE THAT YOUR RIGHT HAND POSESES. That is nearer to prevent injustice.

Let me ask u based on what u said that why its not permitted for a woman to marry 4 men. CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR SISTER TO MARRY 4 MEN AMD HAVE CHILDREN FOR EACH AT THE SAME TIME, OR U ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO MARRY THREE OTHER MEN BESIDE YOU HAVING KIDS FOR EACH. I don’t blame you for this cos your bible failed in providing answer to this, no wonder you are confused. I therefore challenge you where in your bible it is stated and compel you to marry not more than one. Even your jesus didn’t tell you to marry only one. Little wonder some sects are turning themselves to FATHER and MOTHER cos there is no explanation on that from your bible. Even your paul tried providing solution but it just didn’t match

the muslim man can beat the muslim woman; but it is unthinkable for the muslim woman to dare the same to muslim men (Quran 4 vs.34 - infact, it declares there that men are superior to women)

Quran 4v34: men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has make one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband’s absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband’s property). As to those women you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (Lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance), surely Allah is ever Most High, Most great.

WHY DO U LIKE TURNING VERSES UPSIDE. U DON’T NEED TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO DECEIVE PEOPLE. GO THROUGH THE WHOLE VERSE ABOVE AND TELL IF THERE’S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE ABOVE VERSE IF ANYTHING IS WRONG PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE FROM YOUR BIBLE. BETTER STILL, PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE FROM YOUR BIBLE THAT TELLS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH AN ILL-CONDUCT WOMAN TO BUTRESS YOUR ABOVE QUOTE.

women can be flogged eighty stripes without evidence, whereas not so with the men (Q. 24 vs.4)

Quran 24v4: and to those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever. They indeed are the fasiqun (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

I SAID EARLIER, MUST U QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT TO WIN PEOPLE? AFTERALL U R KNOWLEABLE ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE ABOVE VERSE. SO UR SAYING ABOVE IS OUT OF CONTEXT. GO THROUGH IT AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

MUKINA WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF TIMES EACH WORD APPEAR IN THE HOLY QURAN BUT U TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN ACCUSING HER OF EQUATING MAN AND WOMAN ETC.
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2007
babs787 . .thats what i was trying to tell m4malick yesterday . .they turn everything upside down , and turn things into muslim/xtain bash
Re: Glorious Quran by babs787(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina,

never mind, am waiting for their biblical backings based on my write up.
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2007
babs . .i am waitin too ,
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2007
babs787:

mukina,
never mind, am waiting for their biblical backings based on my write up.

mukina2:

babs . .i am waitin too ,

grin grin grin
I like it when these bunch of ignorant idol worshippers keep intoning the "i'm waiting. . . " statement each time they ask "questions" that have been answered 100x over but simply does not agree with their confused idea of islam.

Keep waiting dears, the answers are all over the religion section, but since you are both spiritually blind you can never see it, for this cause hath our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ prophesied these words. . .

Mathew 13: 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Come to Christ today dears and then verse 16 would apply to you also!!! It is sad that you have chosen to stick to verse 15!
Re: Glorious Quran by m4malik(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

@you all get thee behind me you demons tongue

You're coming close by trying to quote Jesus' words in the Bible in Matt. 16:23 - "get thee behind me". I bet Muhammad forgot to insert that one in the Qur'an.

mukina2:

m4malik i see you are back again . .

Told you I was already on my way out; but since you won't let me rest, I decided to keep you company for a while and show you where Dr. Tariq's brains was taking you.

mukina2:

havila say more do more . .i am not nigerian,senegalese,malian or gambian but i am a west african tongue the linog dere is wolof tongue

Oy-yo-yoi!! Apart from the size of your 'country' (West Africa), your IQ endears you to many concerned people - including me! See what Islamic 'research' is doing to you?  undecided

PS: it's supposed to be 'lingo' and not 'linog'. . . but we all have our moments when spelling fails us badly.
Re: Glorious Quran by mrpataki(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ mukina2,
how come there are no holy men virgins waiting for you in paradise if you die in Jihad?
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
davidylan . .what more can i say?

m4malik . .i was not quotin anyone i was just talking tongue

yeah i am a west african does that borther you?

i make mistakes cuz i am not perfect . .it has nothing to do with the Quran angry

i told you before and i am telling you again . .

find others like you . .who do not know where they belong sad
Re: Glorious Quran by m4malik(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2007
Na wah. . . cheesy

I am just talking as well.

I make mistakes like you and everyone else.

I know where I belong and by the special mercies of God, I won't shake like Muhammad.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

davidylan . .what more can i say?

just say you are still waiting for answers to your question. . .   grin

babs787 seems to be using that escape strategy to good effect! grin
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2007
m,4malik you dnt know were you belong. .you are confused

@davidylan what questions?
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

@davidylan what questions?

grin grin grin

You and i know there are really no unanswered questions! The "i'm waiting" is merely an escape strategy used to good effect by muslims trying to avoid having to answer real questions!
Re: Glorious Quran by m4malik(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

m,4malik you dnt know were you belong. .you are confused

Oh broderly!! cheesy cheesy
If a child has told me that, it would have made my day! Who's more confused - me, or you and babs787 who keep waiting for answers even though they are starring you in the face? My dear, it's only those who don't know where they have been, where they are, and where they are going - only such keep waiting and keep escaping through the backdoor. Like davidylan has said, babs787 is using it so well!! smiley
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2007
did you read well . .@davidslain tongue

@m4malik . .you are confused
Re: Glorious Quran by m4malik(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2007
Confused about what. . . about who?? Come back soon let's strip this Dr. Tariq of yours to bare bones - his cheap 'research' has left you somewhere you don't belong.
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2007
@babs787,

As long as you've directed your rejoinder to et al, that includes me. So, I'll take the liberty of going through what you posted.

babs787:

the Qur'an prescribes 4 wives to 1 man, but it is nowhere permitted for a woman to have 4 husbands (again, 4 is not equal to 1) / [Q. 4:3]
Quran 4v3: and if you fear that you shall not be able to DEAL JUSTLY, then marry women of your choice, two or three, or four BUT IF YOU FEAR THAT YOU SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO DEAL JUSTLY (WITH THEM), then ONLY ONE THAT YOUR RIGHT HAND POSESES. That is nearer to prevent injustice.

Let me ask u based on what u said that why its not permitted for a woman to marry 4 men. CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR SISTER TO MARRY 4 MEN AMD HAVE CHILDREN FOR EACH AT THE SAME TIME, OR U ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO MARRY THREE OTHER MEN BESIDE YOU HAVING KIDS FOR EACH. I don’t blame you for this because your bible failed in providing answer to this, no wonder you are confused. I therefore challenge you where in your bible it is stated and compel you to marry not more than one. Even your jesus didn’t tell you to marry only one. Little wonder some sects are turning themselves to FATHER and MOTHER because there is no explanation on that from your bible. Even your paul tried providing solution but it just didn’t match

What I understand is simply this: In Islam, a man is permitted to marry 4 wives; but women are not permitted to do the same by marrying 4 husbands. So, how have you proven that m4malik was wrong in his assertion? I don't even think he wanted to prove that Jesus taught to be us polygamous; so you actually made no sense at all.

babs787:

the muslim man can beat the muslim woman; but it is unthinkable for the muslim woman to dare the same to muslim men (Quran 4 vs.34 - infact, it declares there that men are superior to women)

Quran 4v34: men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has make one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband’s absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband’s property). As to those women you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (Lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance), surely Allah is ever Most High, Most great.

WHY DO U LIKE TURNING VERSES UPSIDE. U DON’T NEED TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO DECEIVE PEOPLE. GO THROUGH THE WHOLE VERSE ABOVE AND TELL IF THERE’S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE ABOVE VERSE IF ANYTHING IS WRONG PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE FROM YOUR BIBLE. BETTER STILL, PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE FROM YOUR BIBLE THAT TELLS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH AN ILL-CONDUCT WOMAN TO BUTRESS YOUR ABOVE QUOTE.

Em, you still lost the gist, sir. the point is that one Dr. Tariq was rascally juxtaposing numbers in the Qur'an and thought men are equal to women. I only understand that your discussant was showing from the Qur'an that you missed the whole point.

I must add that there's something definitely wrong with beating wives - and this has been abused and turned into a barbaric hell for women in Afghanistan where Islam rules. Conversely, where does the Quran permit any woman to "beat" men of ill-conduct (if it is useful for them)?

babs787:

women can be flogged eighty stripes without evidence, whereas not so with the men (Q. 24 vs.4)

Quran 24v4: and to those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever. They indeed are the fasiqun (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

I SAID EARLIER, MUST U QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT TO WIN PEOPLE? AFTERALL U R KNOWLEABLE ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE ABOVE VERSE. SO UR SAYING ABOVE IS OUT OF CONTEXT. GO THROUGH IT AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

Okay, I went through it - four times! And the same thing you don't see is what I'll show you:

Women are flogged eighty times without evidence:
quote: "flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever" - so, even if they bring evidence or testimony, they won't matter because they can be "rejected forever", no??

Do you have some other way to explain this verse, please?

babs787:

MUKINA WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF TIMES EACH WORD APPEAR IN THE HOLY QURAN BUT U TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN ACCUSING HER OF EQUATING MAN AND WOMAN ETC.

Who turned it upside down - m4malik, or Dr. Tariq?? Let's see what Tariq said according to Mukina2:

. . .Holy Qur'an
the Holy Qur'an
i.e. 24 = 24.
Holy Qur'an

Conclusion: Dr. Tariq wants muslims to believe that "men are equal to women", not only grammatically, but also mathematically. What then is the meaning of "equal to"?? So, you can see that no one was accusing mukina2 of equating man and woman = it was rather Dr. Tariq who sold that line to muslims for them to start circulating among themselves.

Babs787, please make some sense when you debate issues and get a good grasps of subjects: mukina2 is not Dr. Tariq, and no one was accusing the lady of anything.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2007
@ shahan

you have said nothing. . . babs787 is still waiting . . . grin grin
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2007
Tee-hee-hee grin grin

I know, my broda boo. And I admire his Ali baba patience!!
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2007

The above quote from babs787,is the reason any woman who thinks with half of her brain should escape the abuse called Islam.
God help the unlucky female creature/creatures that end up with the likes of you.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2007
and to answer the question of one wife that babs continually asks,try this for size.

Tts 1:5 This is why I left you in Crete, that you might amend what was defective, and appoint elders in every town as I directed you,
Tts 1:6 if any man is blameless, the husband of one wife, and his children are believers and not open to the charge of being profligate or insubordinate.
Tts 1:7 For a bishop, as God's steward, must be blameless; he must not be arrogant or quick-tempered or a drunkard or violent or greedy for gain,
Tts 1:8 but hospitable, a lover of goodness, master of himself, upright, holy, and self-controlled;
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2007
yet another

1Ti 3:2 Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self‑controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1Ti 3:3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

1Ti 3:4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2007
I can guess your next question but ask it anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

God Made Him Gay? / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.