Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) (8006 Views)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by tpiander: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2015
who is the man the op is marketing here?

does he know you're doing this and did he send you message or you took it on yourself.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by alaricsaltzman: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
tpiander:
who is the man the op is marketing here?

does he know you're doing this and did he send you message or you took it on yourself.
Ki le leyi so lenu ti o dun
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by jornie(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
mytime24:
No7
7?
undecided
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by sparkleice(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mine is 3

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by mikron(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Proudly no 2
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by Toks2008(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
grad2012:
I so love No 3 ,guys dat have dat kind of beards always look so hot,fresh and classy.

Yeah thats why im so classy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by Angelcute(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
5 or 6...okay 5 rocks.....something i can comb, play with and even plait it....
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by okanlawon94(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
grad2012:
I so love No 3 ,guys dat have dat kind of beards always look so hot,fresh and classy.

Chai!!!!...the way u class ur stuff ehn,you qo like fresh tins o��
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by Gluckdude20(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
missbronzy:
6 wink
really? smiley
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by Perosmith: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina
A stretched vagina will lower your confidence and leave you feeling dissatisfied every time you have sex. This is why it’s important ... Read more
Related http://naijafastlink.com/natural-ways-tighten-vagina/
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by Purpletee(f): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2017
3 and 5
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by CheedyJ(m): 12:39am On Aug 12, 2017
mubarak001:
Just like Jesus' beard
So,u av seen Jesus b4 abi
Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by Jadoskii(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) by XAUBulls: 1:24am On Nov 26, 2023
alaricsaltzman:
I have personally heard ladies saying they like guys with beards. Some will even fall for a guy with a particular type of beard while others will tell you a guy who takes his time to take care of his beard will also take care of his lady that way(not proven tho grin). Now ladies, how do you like your current/potential guy's beard/facial hair??

And guys... What kind of facial hair do you spot?? I will reveal mine later grin
Bump.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / 9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.