Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Funny Joke Of The Day! – 18+ Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Joke Of The Day! – 18+ Movie (1222 Views)

See How Maheeda Celebrates Her Valentine's Day 18+ ! / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls / See How Singer K Michelle’s Nvdes Photos Hit The Internet On Christmas Day (+18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Joke Of The Day! – 18+ Movie by 9gofficial: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2015

Hello 9GMUSIC fans!
WARNING! Don’t laugh too much make u no release hot fart… Ooo
HERE WE GO!
My parents were watching
one american movie yesterday evening,
I was bored so i decided to join
them,as we were watching the movie, my younger brother also joined and they showed a scene a young
guy of my brother’s age started romancing a lady, they kissed each other and when the guy proceeded to touch the girl’s b**bs, i looked straight to my dad and
notice that his eyes changed, then i continued seeing the movie) while they
were still kissing, they both fell
on the chair (i knew
something was going to happen) and then the guy
was about removing the girl’s bra…
MY DADDY looked at my brother with a very serious face and......

SEE FULL JOKE HERE
Re: Funny Joke Of The Day! – 18+ Movie by Spikkylee: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oga u go grow gemu b4 I click that lenk!!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Joke Of The Day! – 18+ Movie by singlefade25(f): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
La click, La bend.
Re: Funny Joke Of The Day! – 18+ Movie by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jump and pass

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Photo? / See How A Bride Put Her German Juice On Display (photos) / Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.