Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) (1108 Views)

Gionee M5 Mini Users And Prospective Users Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Mobdro Users Discussion Thread (stream Tv Channels LIVE!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
FL Studio Mobile is simply the mobile version of the famous FL Studio. If you love music and love making beat, that may become an hit someday this for you.
FL Studio Mobile is surely the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.

Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by Aphrygian(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
I downloaded one from playstore, buh it's nt working. do you have any link to download the free version.
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by jamex93(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mehn this app ia some how complicated
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by MetroBoomin: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
I been download the paid version free through getApkMarket....buh I realized that you must pay genuinely before you could use the app,imagine,an app,3k??
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by GodswillAJudins(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2015
For those who want to get the patched apk and data stay put.
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by GodswillAJudins(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2015
jamex93:
Mehn this app ia some how complicated

YEA true, that's the purpose of this thread
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by jamex93(m): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

YEA true, that's the purpose of this thread

Ok
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by Freeezzz(m): 2:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Fingers crossed. cool
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by iceberryose(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2015
How about music maker jam? How would it be compared to this?
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2015
iceberryose:
How about music maker jam? How would it be compared to this?

I can't compare it will FL Studio, FL Studio is the best out there,
The last time I installed music maker jam, I was bored with its lack of features.
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by iceberryose(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

I can't compare it will FL Studio, FL Studio is the best out there,
The last time I installed music maker jam, I was bored with its lack of features.
ok
Re: FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2015
In terms of look and feel this is very similar to the iOS version of FL Studio Mobile , which itself is derived from Xewton's Music Studio. It's a self- contained music production platform that enables you to create projects using a selection of built-in sounds (there's no audio recording option). These lean towards the electronic and, once you've got used to the way the sequencer works, getting a song together is relatively straightforward. the workflow in general is smooth, and the interface looks pretty slick.

(1) (Reply)

Most Downloaded Apps From Store / Official Specs Of The Xiaomi Mi 5 / But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.