Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pastor Kris Okotie Crashed My Marriage – Emeka Ike Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Kris Okotie Crashed My Marriage – Emeka Ike Cries Out (723 Views)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kris Okotie Crashed My Marriage – Emeka Ike Cries Out by FamouPeopleMag(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Star actor, Emeka Ike is in tears. The Imo State born star revealed that Pastor Kris Okotie of Household of God Church, Lagos is the one behind the marriage crisis between him and his lovely wife, Emma. The actor said Pastor Kris Okotie gave his wife N500,000 and also bought her a Blackberry Passport phone.
He added that the man of God also got a Senior Advocate of Nigeria to handle the divorce case she instituted against him in court. The popular actor is now begging Nigerians to appeal to the pastor to leave his wife of 12years and mother of his four children alone as he still loves her dearly so that they settle their matrimonial crisis amicably. He said he has been calling the pastor but he refused to pick his calls and he also sent sms to him but he did not reply.
For those who don’t know the wife filed for divorce months ago citing constant beating as the reason she wants to quit the marriage... See more intriguing gist on www.famouspeoplemagazine.com
Re: Pastor Kris Okotie Crashed My Marriage – Emeka Ike Cries Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is serious, I hope he knows what he is saying, he can be sued for defamation of character
Re: Pastor Kris Okotie Crashed My Marriage – Emeka Ike Cries Out by goodmorning40: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why is he beating and verbally abusing the woman because I believe that one.
This Chris okotie pastor too many I'll news about him and he still flag the title of pastor
Na those wey still dey go the church I blame
Re: Pastor Kris Okotie Crashed My Marriage – Emeka Ike Cries Out by Tocheagle(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is it not this same emeka ike that rented someone's house and started claiming its his own? b4 the landlord threw him out. This guy is all about trouble and lies

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Shows Off Platinum Blond Hair (photo) / If You Love Nairaland View This / Van Vicker Is A Good Kisser "Veteran Actress Omotola Ekeinde Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.