Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience (7930 Views)

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Mhizkel(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
presh247:

Yes, that's true. The annoying part is that some will tell you the denomination of cards to be sent as if them give you card hold for them...lol
Lol. Some people are incredible.
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
presh247:

Abi, so what's the solution since you are a lady

when they ask u for credit ask dem to call customer care line grin everyone can now borrow credit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Fernandowski(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingsley1000:
hey my name is yemisi....to see my unclad picture/video 200naira,for sexchat 100naira airtime.,for real fk 1000 please if you ain't serious I will remove you
u don do 2go tire
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by peeparty(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
forgoten your promise?
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Eureka123(f): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Some now ask their fellow ladies. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shut up! Not all ladies ask for airtime. I wonder the type of ladies that ask broke ass lad like you for airtime.
Mhizkel:

They all hide under the pretence of ''big babes'' The truth is, they're broke.
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Some of us are from loving/caring homes. Deal with it you 'pedigreeless' thing.
presh247:

You have not used your salaries for the past 1 year. I pray oh or are u a call girl?

Please tell the world what you do, your ministry is moving...I know more guys will hook up with you *B*ITCH
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
If he has a girlfriend (one girlfriend) and she is not doing well financially and needs his financial assistance eg airtime purchase why should he complain? Most dudes who nag this way are womanisers. He's tired of buying airtime for all the house maids in his hood. Lowkie.
2dice:
so he is Broke ass.. Because he decided not to be Mini-ATM abi?
*issorite
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Obaf16(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy when u guys stopped giving us cards again

Gone are the days a guy approach all u will hear is here is my card callme

grin as una don upgrade to bb pin twirra handle we decided to start askin for d cards u forgot to giv us grin
Haaaaaaaaaaaa,Lol. I can't stop laughing oo
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
If he has a girlfriend (one girlfriend) and she is not doing well financially and needs his financial assistance eg airtime purchase why should he complain? Most dudes who nag this way are womanisers. He's tired of buying airtime for all the house maids in his hood. Lowkie.
she no get Papa abi..
Or is she handicap...
U don't have to depend on your Bf/Gf for assistance...
Am not saying not giving once in awhile...
But when you Become Recharge-card Maga...then you don't have the Right to call GEJ *DUMB*
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
I assist my friends who need my help and it doesn't affect me in anyway. One thing you should know is that in giving you shall receive. If your girl is poor and needs airtime you should give her as much as you can.
All fingers are not equal.
2dice:
she no get Papa abi..
Or is she handicap...
But when you Become Recharge-card Maga...then you don't have the Right to call GEJ *DUMB*
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Macgreat(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Next time ask the girl, why do you ladies ask for call card. And wait for the answer.

#VirginPassingThrough
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by fajani(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na soo this pretty girl asked for card.... Funny enough they might delete you if you don't send them..... See Epitome of card begger

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
Some ladies not all ladies.

Broke ass mafuka.
sorry ,but wouldnt be suprised to note you are a champ at that...beware of those that deny doing a particular thing when the question isnt absorbed....no offence...
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
seems you gat a story to tell....
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
I assist my friends who need my help and it doesn't affect me in anyway. One thing you should know is that in giving you shall receive. If your girl is poor and needs airtime you should give her as much as you can.
All fingers are not equal.
what of when he is not that financially ok..and the girl knows...
Yet because her friends-bf are Rich or from a Wealthy home...
She start misbehaving
What will u say about that?
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2015
If he's struggling like her then she doesn't need to ask him.
2dice:
what of when he is not that financially ok..and the girl knows...
Yet because her friends-bf are Rich or from a Wealthy home...
She start misbehaving
What will u say about that?
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol I see you are one of those guys who want all ladies to be poor, miserable and dependant so that they can console them. Hahahahaha am not the one.
Jollyjoy:
sorry ,but wouldnt be suprised to note you are a champ at that...beware of those that deny doing a particular thing when the question isnt absorbed....no offence...
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Who calls GEJ dumb? Buhari is very dull.
2dice:
she no get Papa abi..
Or is she handicap...
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2015
halfrica:

when they ask u for credit ask dem to call customer care line grin everyone can now borrow credit

grin grin grin I wonder oh... Perfect idea, at least they can borrow credits
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:

Na wa for u oh... From your comments it shows how immature you really are, most you attack everyone to prove your point? Grow up, you toddler. Nairaland is not meant for babies like you. Who dash you phone sef? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
fajani:
Na soo this pretty girl asked for card.... Funny enough they might delete you if you don't send them..... See Epitome of card begger

grin grin some ladies are professional beggars. Not that they are crippled, they are just lazy and totally dependant on guys for survival.

I think CHRISTINIE falls into this group wink
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

My sister, I tire for this Christinie babe oh... I thought I was the only one that noticed that she is a champ at begging for cards from guys. She is so angry that am ruining her only source of livelihood grin
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Oshare2: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Some ladies not all ladies.

Broke ass mafuka.
WOW.........pls take is easy wit him
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
If he's struggling like her then she doesn't need to ask him.
some girls don't care if you are struggling ...
Well u sound like a Good-girl...
Hope u Portrait same attitude in Reallife
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
lol igbo girls supporting GEJ since 13AD
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Not just about tribe.
2dice:
lol igbo girls supporting GEJ since 13AD
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2015
I hope so too grin
2dice:
some girls don't care if you are struggling ...
Well u sound like a Good-girl...
Hope u Portrait same attitude in Reallife
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok grin
Oshare2:

WOW.........pls take is easy wit him
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Y'all send me your account details, ama credit them with some change. Not every girl needs your moola guys. Broke ass mafukas looking for broke biatches to lord over. Sorry guys I make my own dough and call my owm shots. Ain't need no cheedah from broke dudes. Bye.
presh247:

My sister, I tire for this Christinie babe oh... I thought I was the only one that noticed that she is a champ at begging for cards from guys. She is so angry that am ruining her only source of livelihood grin
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok dude you've been noticed. Now sit down!
Broke ass kid.
presh247:

grin grin some ladies are professional beggars. Not that they are crippled, they are just lazy and totally dependant on guys for survival.

I think CHRISTINIE falls into this group wink
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Kikikiki I see you broke ass ancestor.
Kids but we re working in the best offices and making our legit dough while you re here with your grey hair begging for airtime and sulking when you ain't got some. Hahahaha kids rock! grin
presh247:

Na wa for u oh... From your comments it shows how immature you really are, most you attack everyone to prove your point? Grow up, you toddler. Nairaland is not meant for babies like you. Who dash you phone sef? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / A Nigerian And A White Guy Exchange Hilarious Racist Jabs On Twitter / FAQ on Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.