Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience (7851 Views)

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
I hope so too grin
Well Goodmorning...and how was your night?
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 2dice(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Not just about tribe.
Seriously ...u don't wanna go down there
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Good, thanks.
2dice:
Well Goodmorning...and how was your night?
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
presh247:
I still wonder why ladies always ask for call cards whenever I want to chat with them on social networks, as if am the new MD of MTN. grin

Has anyone (guys) had same experience? Abi na only me waka come grin

Ladies please share your reasons why you demand for call cards from guys first before anything. Are you trying to scare us or its just a test?

Love to hear from you,
Curious Guy.
OP make i tell u,me self i woner o o..it is like embarasment to me ..am not that fool.if u say u should be giving them. they wil take u like maga,mumu..ladies no dey appreciate .i hav experience it wella..i wil never gv to them anymore.i prefer giving to beggers and they pray for me..and it works for me..
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Mhizkel(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
seems you gat a story to tell....
Maybe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
Kikikiki I see you broke ass ancestor.
Kids but we re working in the best offices and making our legit dough while you re here with your grey hair begging for airtime and sulking when you ain't got some. Hahahaha kids rock! grin
do you have a covenant with the word BROKE? Must you always use that word? It shows you have a poverty mindset, not everyone is as poor as you claim you are. Keep your change to yourself even when I know you're and will always remain a blood beggar for the rest of your miserable life *B*itch
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
So broke is the most painful word to you huh?
Kikikikiki your mates are out there making a daily living while you live online. Do you have goals in life at all?
Hahahaha broke ass boy, I repeat broke ass boy!
presh247:

do you have a covenant with the word BROKE? Must you always use that word? It shows you have a poverty mindset, not everyone is as poor as you claim you are. Keep your change to yourself even when I know you're and will always remain a blood beggar for the rest of your miserable life *B*itch
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
christinie:
Kikikikiki your mates are out there making a daily living while you live online. Do you have goals in life at all?
It's sunday...let me be bold to say that I have forgiven you...It's so childish trying to argue with you...@christine
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Talk to the hands.
presh247:

It's sunday...let me be bold to say that I have forgiven you...It's so childish trying to argue with you...@christine
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Unibentested(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
presh247:
I still wonder why ladies always ask for call cards whenever I want to chat with them on social networks, as if am the new MD of MTN. grin

Ladies please share your reasons why you demand for call cards from guys first before anything. Are you trying to scare us or its just
a test?

Love to hear from you,
Curious Guy.

Bro-Bro Tips# 101

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Jadoskii(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
christinie:
Some ladies not all ladies.

Broke ass mafuka.
y wld u mistake common sense for bin broke..frigging hypocrite
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by kuuljay(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
christinie:
looks like you don't understand what this young folks are talking about let me explain to you, it's unusual for a girl who is not yet your girlfriend to be asking for airtime every two days when you don't even know what she does with it, is it now most young men are hustlers and hate to waste money on things they can't see.so my sister it'd not about being broke.am not a broke guy but if you ask for credit from me for several times when I know normally you can afford it then I will have a problem with that.i used to be very generous untill I got wind of me being called s mugu, so right now I almost get a hard on if a gurl calls me stingy and that doesn't mean I don't help when I see a genuine reason to help.so pls spare our brothers here they are the ones with the experience and just because you don't do such doesn't mean other ladies dont,there are ladies who earns more but will rather milk a guy according to them to see how serious he is...pls stop the insults they are right ni be broke mata grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks for the lecture sir.
kuuljay:
looks like you don't understand what this young folks are talking about let me explain to you, it's unusual for a girl who is not yet your girlfriend to be asking for airtime every two days when you don't even know what she does with it, is it now most young men are hustlers and hate to waste money on things they can't see.so my sister it'd not about being broke.am not a broke guy but if you ask for credit from me for several times when I know normally you can afford it then I will have a problem with that.i used to be very generous untill I got wind of me being called s mugu, so right now I almost get a hard on if a gurl calls me stingy and that doesn't mean I don't help when I see a genuine reason to help.so pls spare our brothers here they are the ones with the experience and just because you don't do such doesn't mean other ladies dont,there are ladies who earns more but will rather milk a guy according to them to see how serious he is...pls stop the insults they are right ni be broke mata grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Am I supposed to get angry about this post?
Jadoskii:
y wld u mistake common sense for bin broke..frigging hypocrite
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by undisputedgbola(m): 3:11am On Sep 07, 2015
Kingsley1000:
hey my name is yemisi....to see my unclad picture/video 200naira,for sexchat 100naira airtime.,for real fk 1000 please if you ain't serious I will remove you
Eyin omo 2go......#inOlamide'svoice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by kuuljay(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
christinie:
Thanks for the lecture sir.
you welcome **hugs**
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2015
kuuljay:
Thanks bro, you just spoke my mind. I wish that satanic girl called Christine could understand just a bit of what you just said
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
Am I supposed to get angry about this post?
I really pity your husband that's if you will get one at all with this your animalistic behavior of yours
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 4:27am On Sep 09, 2015
If you make one more noise now I will pay your groom price and send you to my puda. Iranu.

Am an asset. When I marry you you will find out.

Anu mpam.
presh247:

I really pity your husband that's if you will get one at all with this your animalistic behavior of yours
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
If you make one more noise now I will pay your groom price and send you to my puda. Iranu.

Am an asset. When I marry you you will find out.

Anu mpam.
you're still a full grown baby...a kid on the inside...hope u were not born prematurely cos it's really affecting ur thinking...ANU OFIA

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
I need a list asap or do you want to remain in your father's house? #qyour groom price rolling....
presh247:

you're still a full grown baby...a kid on the inside...hope u were not born prematurely cos it's really affecting ur thinking...ANU OFIA
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
Some ladies not all ladies.

Broke ass mafuka.
so if a nigga dosent give u card dat means he is broke shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
So you think all Nigerian ladies are from your slum?
Send me your account details I will send you some change.
Jarizod:
so if a nigga dosent give u card dat means he is broke shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 400billionman: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
presh247:

Ladies please share your reasons why you demand for call cards from guys first before anything. Are you trying to scare us or its just a test?

Love to hear from you,
Curious Guy.

Call credit not call cards

Call cards are complimentary cards..
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by 400billionman: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy when u guys stopped giving us cards again

Gone are the days a guy approach all u will hear is here is my card callme

grin as una don upgrade to bb pin twirra handle we decided to start askin for d cards u forgot to giv us grin

Off point. Confusing topic.
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
So you think all Nigerian ladies are from your slum?
Send me your account details I will send you some change.
whats this useless bit*ch saying.. Its obvious u are a nonetity,I am saying A u are saying Z

Must u be so daft shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
That was for your nne. You can now reply me.
Jarizod:
whats this useless bit*ch saying.. Its obvious u are a nonetity,I am saying A u are saying Z

Must u be so daft shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
That was for your nne. You can now reply me.
actually dear, it was for u grin

If you want another reply, here u go

YOU ARE AN IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by christinie(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Your nna didn't train you well so send that to him.
Jarizod:
actually dear, it was for u grin

If you want another reply, here u go

YOU ARE AN IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by presh247(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2015
christinie:
I need a list asap or do you want to remain in your father's house? #qyour groom price rolling....
It is obvious you are psychologically unstable, everyone can't be wrong about you. I would advice you visit a psychiatrist hospital, they need to reformat your brain
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 10, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy when u guys stopped giving us cards again

Gone are the days a guy approach all u will hear is here is my card callme

grin as una don upgrade to bb pin twirra handle we decided to start askin for d cards u forgot to giv us grin
Badt girl cool
Re: Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 10, 2015
christinie:
I've not used my salaries for the past 1 year. I can send you some so you can buy a decent meal for yourself.
Hungry boy.

Only since one year now?so before that though, shocked somethings got to give abi someone.ok miss independent(for the past 1 year) send me credit cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.