Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post (511 Views)

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post / 5 Amazing Ways To Write Interesting Blog Post Topics / Five Great Ways To Begin Your Next Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post by goverment(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ideas for article usually comes from research, news, content inspiration etc.

As for me, sometimes i do get ideas from keyword research and my own ideas to write content for my post.

As time goes on, i decided to use audience for my content. Most at time i sign up for forums and communities, listen to the topics, comments, suggestion and problems to write article for my blog post.

Doing that helps a lot in terms of seo and keyword research. I discovered that targeting on audience content by using the problem, comment, suggestion will ease or covered the area of seo and keyword content and it"s effective.

There are also other places where to get ideas for your blog post like facebook, twitter, google+ etc.

Lets share where will all get our ideas or inspiration for writing article for blog post
Re: IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post by Whizzcute(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
I simple use GOOGLE TRENDS..
Re: IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post by goverment(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
yeah, you are right about using google thread, thanks for your ideas
Re: IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post by bedfordng(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
my secret site is yahoo answer any time any day. Its a pity Most people don't use it
Re: IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post by goverment(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2018
I use semrush for keywords then go to ubersuggest to look for relative keywords that people search for from Google search.

Copy the related keywords to Portent Title Maker.

This Protect Title Maker give me the blog title and show me guidelines on how to write content for the title

(1) (Reply)

Help Me For Recommendation On This ADSENSE Reply Message / Urgently Need A Webmaster That Is Good In Graphics Nd Colour / How You Can Earn Big From Mobile Bulk Sms Without Owning A Bulksms Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.