Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... (1332 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys / Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by kanaleke(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
There was a day I was coming back to my house.....I met a guy trying so hard to stop my sister on her way back to no avail, unfortunately for him, I arrived the scene and my head almost burst in anger. I just managed my anger and told the guy to leave that she is my sister, If to say em wait small eeeh......buh most times I sit and think about other girls am making out with too, they surely have brothers and I don't even consider it as a case judging from how I treat guys that woo my sisters.....why are we like this guys We Dey like other guys sisters but no go like make Dem near our own
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yeah, i know what you mean, whenever I see a guy eyeing my sister, I feel like slapping the dude. I guess it's family love. Blood sticks together (agglutinationcheesycheesycheesy)
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by lekjons(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
it's because u think other guys are like u(player)

2 Likes

Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Its cos u know what u re doing to other guys' sister isn't right and u re afraid some other guy will do it to her.

But when she's of age and no guy is coming around, I bet u will be the one to look for guys for her, so she can get married.
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by kanaleke(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
vfactor:
Its cos u know what u re doing to other guys' sister isn't right and u re afraid some other guy will do it to her.

But when she's of age and no guy is coming around, I bet u will be the one to look for guys for her, so she can get married.

what about you man.....are you saying you don't or have never scared away guys that woo your sisters?
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by kanaleke(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
lekjons:
it's because u think other guys are like u(player)
oooh......so you have never done this before??
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by heayey(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
kanaleke:
There was a day I was coming back to my house.....I met a guy trying so hard to stop my sister on her way back to no avail, unfortunately for him, I arrived the scene and my head almost burst in anger. I just managed my anger and told the guy to leave that she is my sister, If to say em wait small eeeh......buh most times I sit and think about other girls am making out with too, they surely have brothers and I don't even consider it as a case judging from how I treat guys that woo my sisters.....why are we like this guys We Dey like other guys sisters but no go like make Dem near our own
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
kanaleke:
what about you man.....are you saying you don't or have never scared away guys that woo your sisters?

Nope! My sister will turn 19 by November. Though I don't like the idea, but one guy wants to marry her. He has even made his intentions to the family. I do not like the idea, not cos I am scared, but cos I feel the thought of marriage will be a distraction to her at her age. She's is yet to experience life and may live to regret that she didn't wait a little while. My thoughts though. I may be wrong.

The point is, I am not scared of someone wooeing my sister. Maybe cos i don't woo random girls.
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by bqlekan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sure.. typical me.. not even my friend can come near little sis.,, he is a dead meat... FYI, I don't go about chasing people's little sis grin
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
my sisters has come of age *18,therefore she has got her life to live and accountable/responsible for any path she toe in her life#wetin concern me?
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by MsBliss(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
lol..... THE HUNTER HATES BEING HUNTED.
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Gurgle(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yeahh my brother gets irritated..one time he saw some guy eyeing me on the road and started scolding me, for what I don't know lol
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Yeahh my brother gets irritated..he saw some guy eyeing me on the road and started scolding me, for what I don't know lol

you were probably fluttering Ur lashes at the nigga
If I was ur bro Id smack U upside the head
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Gurgle(f): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

you were probably fluttering Ur lashes at the nigga
I was ur bro Id smack U upside the head

Naaah I didn't even notice, I was looking straight ahead. Then he called me and started scolding me that the guy was looking at me... I was like well I cant control his eyes mehn
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Naaah I didn't even notice, I was looking straight ahead. Then he called me and started scolding me that the guy was looking at me... I was like well I cant control his eyes mehn

then you must be a sight to behold
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Gurgle(f): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

then you must be a sight to behold

Its not a requirement, some guys will look at anything!
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
This topic calls to my mind what happened 5yrs ago..my brother in an attempt to be protective slapped a guy that was wooing me..

Mehn,the guy went back and arrange some thugs after catching my bro with a gal..see beating..after then he vow NEVER to poke nose again...
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Its not a requirement, some guys will look at anything!
But you're not just anything. You're a head turner
#bytheirelbowsyeshallknowthem
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Gurgle(f): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

But you're not just anything. You're a head turner
#bytheirelbowsyeshallknowthem

Lol, my beautiful elbow kiss what a fine piece of human biology it is
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by 2dice(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Yeahh my brother gets irritated..one time he saw some guy eyeing me on the road and started scolding me, for what I don't know lol
for your Mind now..U are feeling fly tongue
The guy might be wondering what did you smoke before making up that much grin
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 04, 2015
next time you are sweating on top of that @ss, remember that is somebody's sister and daughter...

And next time you are breaking that heart, remember your sister will have bf's soon if they don't have already

Tread softly and stop yanshing around
Re: Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... by Medunah: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2015
I have only one elder bro nd d age gap is much o but he doesn't bother me wen it comes to boys. Even wen guys visit me in the house or if he sees me on the road with a guy, we greet each oda nd even greets d guy nd go his own way, doesn't question me or anytin.

My sis even dated one of his frnds one time like dat nd he didn't even mind, all boils down to d kinna person u are, am not saying my bro is not a player thou buh he jz has dis cool personality

(1) (Reply)

Hi girlfriends...did Your Vag!na smells real bad? read why... / Few Steps To A Perfect Hugging / 12 Things Women Think When He Goes Near Your Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.