Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) (69063 Views)

Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu & Wife's Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by hotswagg12: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by amichaelz101(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bolt my mentor
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by kode12: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Madam Tussauds wax statues
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Intendy: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
5starmilitant:
S
downgrade better nothing than this
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by jorel1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
I for say grin grin..how can
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by creepsyme(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
this pic is incomplete na, where is whoopi goldberg , royal family and ....
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by jazinogold(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
i wonder how d waxed version of obj go b! grin grin grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by BentleyRoyce(f): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
seapson:
Okits either u guys ar trying to show sarcasm or u only watched d pics buh didn't read the post...

God knows I did. And I know those celebrities are wax replica but all the same, GOOD FOR THEM
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Rastamann: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
The pictures of these celebrities like Whoopi Goldberg is her statue and not her real self.

So they should stop fooling us!
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Whoopi Goldberg is that you? grin

Congrats Julius for this great achievement
For you aspiring to become a star, you can't even read?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Mckandre(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
is that really Princess Diana at the sixth pics? or has my eyes gone gaga shocked
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
People cn be funny.... only JESUS i know

Royal family wil go to desame grave every man goeth

Royal family ko royal rumble ni
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by braine(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Taking pics with this calibre of people is a good one.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by harry509: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
londonrivals:
Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu and his wife Ibiere are two of the luckiest people in the world right now. The celebrity couple got to meet the British Royal Family in London.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/julius-agwu-and-wife.png[/img]
Julius Agwu and wife meet British Royal Family
The pair didn’t just get to meet the Royal family, they also got to meet some of the world’s top celebrities Steven Spielberg, Whoopi Goldberg, Usain Bolt, Angeline Jolie and husband Brad Pitt.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-and-whoopi-goldberg.png[/img]
Ibiere Agwu and Whoopi Goldberg
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-and-usain-bolt.png[/img]
Ibiere Agwu and Usain Bolt
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-and-jolie-pitt.png[/img]
Ibiere Agwu with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/agwu-family-and-steven-spielberg.png[/img]
Julius and Ibiere Agwu with Steven Spielberg
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-agwu-and-princess-diana.png[/img]
The comedian Julius Agwu over the weekend held the 10th anniversary of his comedy show Crack Ya Ribs in London.The funny man who is now active and in better health after recovering from brain surgery in April is taking time to relax and go sightseeing with his wife Ibiere in London.

Well….truth is, the celebrities they met, weren’t actually alive or real. The couple visited internationally renown wax museum called Madame Tussauds, to see wax replicas of celebrities.

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/madama-tussauds.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-julius-agwu-and-wife-meet.html

me n obama soon grin. Congrat juilus.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
braine:
This is great. Taking pics with this calibre of people is a good one.

Try and read the post. kia!

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Shymm3x: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lmao! grin grin grin

These village folks and stupidity.

When did taking pictures will dolls mean "meet"?

This fool doesn't even know that you're not allowed to lean on the Queen...yet he's trying to deceive ignorant folks. grin

Shyte, he also met the ghost of Princess Diana and Whoopi Goldberg on the set of Sister Act in 1992 by turning back the hands of time. grin grin grin

Clowns! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by marldean(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Immediately I saw the one with the queen I knew those are statues, very few people take a close photo with her
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Lawalolasimbo: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nigeria was already skirting the edge of annihilation when Providence winged it from the threshold of perdition. Muhammadu Buhari became imponderable gift nature gave to a ruined nation and people. As a person I feel a stupendous sense of debt to the Almighty for this gift. Understandably PMB is looking for in whom the hemlock of cupidity, hoggishness and defalcation had been cauterized. This unbridled zeal to get the best of the best to help drive the Nigeria state to greatness has precipitated insularity in the selections made so far. There is no impugning the fact that the men picked so far are refocillating and robust in ethical deportment. Col. Hameed Ali is an enigmatic being. He lives a life of abnegation. A coalescence of integrity and discipline. A man whose loathesomeness for corruption is legendary. While any man would throw a party for the job of head of custom at any of our borders, Col Ali resisted the appointment to head the entire custom. His argument was I am a military man I do not want to don the custom uniforms. Put where I can send all the thieves to jail. This explains his absence during the swearing of other appointees. He had to be begged to agree to serve. This is an uncommon greatness. It has been argued that what is important is that the job is done. By whom it does not matter. The implications of this are legion. But suffices to say that the import is men of honour cannot be found elsewhere. This will be a cruel assumption to make. General Williams is a man of integrity. Dr Jubril Oyekan is a lesson in integrity. Even after serving in the Board of the putrid NNPC, he does not own the house in Lagos. This is not because he dissipated the opportunity to own one, but because of refusal to steal state fund. When the federal government wanted to sell the home which he stays, he could not buy because he had no money. Providence came to his rescue when the Lagos state government challenged the federal government's legal ownership of the property. The state won the case and in appreciation of him asked to be there for life. His likes are everywhere this is my pain with a man I am in love with. If PMB can send his children to the UK and can sanction his wife by sending her to Daura before she begged to be allowed to return Abuja, it is clear that he means well. Every good person wants to be in the caravan led by Buhari. This is the complain. Those from the East, South and West want to stand shoulder to shoulder with the great gift from the land of the immaculate. God bless Buhari, God bless all good men and God bless Nigeria.

The author of this vocabulary-laden write-up is from thesame state as Paul Obaiagbon.
I think Edo state has produced a lot of grammarians even Chris Okotie.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Whoopi Goldberg is that you? grin

Congrats Julius for this great achievement
Na so WE They know those who don't read threads...

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Koolking(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Geez! You mean Julius and wife snapped with wax images of int'l celebs and trend same online as meeting personalities? This is the height of low self esteem.

You can do better Agwu
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by kolafouro: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Macgreat(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wax made statue cheesy
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by teekay213(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
ha ha,i taught as much,in your fvcking dreams julius agwu.even your so call president the king of the north can't rest on the queen like that.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by andyanders: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cant you see that these pictures are not real.I pity Julius Agu for messing himself up by showing this pixs.They are not real.In fact I wonder what he wants to achieve with this nonsense.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Mwseal: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yes Whoopi trophy
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by toyese01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
DankemzI:
cool

Wow! I love this, if na Basket Mouthician person no for hear word

In 10years time I'll be inviting Obama's family and Buhari's family to come dine in my Mansions Balcony cool

Now that's potential & Dreams grin

There wax?
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
I knew it wasn't real immediately I saw the wife standing in front of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by thundey2(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
na waxing jawe...no deceive us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.