Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) (69069 Views)

Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu & Wife's Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chanchit:
So you call yourself a celebrity and you go ahead to snap with a wax image of other celebrities, I give up on you.
This is d exact reason y God may not answer some of ur prayers.#badbelle
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
SO CALLED NAIJA CELEB STARTED FALLIN OUR HAND SINCE 1825AD
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wow. Didn't know this man was so short. He stands around 5'5 and his wife 5'8. This money, I must make it. If Oshio baba can marry a pretty woman like Iara then not even Satan can hold me from working hard to hammer in life.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by malikisah: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
tobiogunboye:
Shey make we con dey run now ni?
araoko, bush person , yu see yourself. Na so una be for this forum. People wey no understand anything go just dey pass stupid comments and calling people superior to their entire clan brainless even when they have no brain to see or read that these are waxes and the article is just for the humour.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
sage2:

Yes I did. I wouldn't have known by mere looking at those images. But people have different patterns on content consumption. Some will just need the topic and pictures to make sense of the content. For those people, you would have mislead. On the internet, it is common for people to flip through things and that is why your title should not make room for any surprise in the details because not everybody have the time to go into details.
Oh, okay. I get your point.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by malikisah: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
DankemzI:
cool

Wow! I love this, if na Basket Mouthician person no for hear word

In 10years time I'll be inviting Obama's family and Buhari's family to come dine in my Mansions Balcony cool

Now that's potential & Dreams grin
bros, these na wax naw
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Kendric(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I no blame am, cos i wil do anytin 4 my wifey even to snap wit wax but as a naija guy u b u don fall my hands
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by victorazy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Whoopi Goldberg is that you? grin

Congrats Julius for this great achievement

Those things are not real humans, they are 3D silicon images.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by bummyla(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Na Wax Figure jare! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2015
statues?
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by 4X4: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Chanchit:
So you call yourself a celebrity and you go ahead to snap with a wax image of other celebrities, I give up on you.

grin U SURE SAY DEM DON REALLY REPAIR THAT HIM BRAIN grin
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Spybradd: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Whoopi Goldberg is that you? grin

Congrats Julius for this great achievement

ALOMBO

grin

And u be FTC...infact,u be real KASAPREKO ALOMBO..
grin
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by kobonaire(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2015
This thread is the definition of
A) 419
B) One chance
C) Nonsense
D) All of the above
(Correct answer will be awarded).
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by DollyParton1(f): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao! grin grin grin

These village folks and stupidity.

When did taking pictures will dolls mean "meet"?

This fool doesn't even know that you're not allowed to lean on the Queen...yet he's trying to deceive ignorant folks. grin

Shyte, he also met the ghost of Princess Diana and Whoopi Goldberg on the set of Sister Act in 1992 by turning back the hands of time. grin grin grin

Clowns! grin grin

Don't hate. I bet you have never been to London before. You typed this from a Techno phone from your face me, I slap you room in Ajegunle. angry angry angry
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Chanchit: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Ernieman:
This is d exact reason y God may not answer some of ur prayers.#badbelle

Let me just jump this foolish quoting as if I did not see it.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Chanchit: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
4X4:

grin U SURE SAY DEM DON REALLY REPAIR THAT HIM BRAIN grin
Guy! You wicked o.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Berrypie(f): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2015
I was already SMH for the OP until I saw at the end of the post where he pointed out the fact.

Some Nigerians are nevertheless gullible.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2015
londonrivals:
Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu and his wife Ibiere are two of the luckiest people in the world right now. The celebrity couple got to meet the British Royal Family in London.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/julius-agwu-and-wife.png[/img]
Julius Agwu and wife meet British Royal Family
The pair didn’t just get to meet the Royal family, they also got to meet some of the world’s top celebrities Steven Spielberg, Whoopi Goldberg, Usain Bolt, Angeline Jolie and husband Brad Pitt.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-and-whoopi-goldberg.png[/img]
Ibiere Agwu and Whoopi Goldberg
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-and-usain-bolt.png[/img]
Ibiere Agwu and Usain Bolt
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-and-jolie-pitt.png[/img]
Ibiere Agwu with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/agwu-family-and-steven-spielberg.png[/img]
Julius and Ibiere Agwu with Steven Spielberg
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ibiere-agwu-and-princess-diana.png[/img]
The comedian Julius Agwu over the weekend held the 10th anniversary of his comedy show Crack Ya Ribs in London.The funny man who is now active and in better health after recovering from brain surgery in April is taking time to relax and go sightseeing with his wife Ibiere in London.

Well….truth is, the celebrities they met, weren’t actually alive or real. The couple visited internationally renown wax museum called Madame Tussauds, to see wax replicas of celebrities.

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/madama-tussauds.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-julius-agwu-and-wife-meet.html

Those things are Wax Images, not real.
But they look so real though, except that of Hussein bolt.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Revolva(m): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin wow wax.....
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Optional2(f): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Fake but Photoshop help their life small
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 2:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Chai! Walahi! If not that the OP said it i never knew it was a statue, abi na wax image dem dey call am
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Btruth: 3:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Without been told, the copy of Lady D, will surely give them out. Nice one guy, keep it up.

grin
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Afritop(m): 3:34am On Sep 04, 2015
SOMEONE WHO JUST RECOVERED FROM BRAIN SURGERY WENT TO MEET WITH THE QUEEN shocked shocked
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by benshow33: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Bros! Your mumu no get part two.

DankemzI:
cool

In 10years time I'll be inviting Obama's family and Buhari's family to come dine in my Mansions Balcony cool

Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by SisiNini(f): 6:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Chanchit:

God bless you...!!! You said what's on my mind...
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by Mackson01: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Great and awesome. Angelina joe dey fine die
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by ManTiger(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2015
I knew something was wrong with Bolt's background.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by blacq2009(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2015
The first picture tho: no be Elizabeth ooh. That's the wax version of her.
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by 4X4: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Afritop:
SOMEONE WHO JUST RECOVERED FROM BRAIN SURGERY WENT TO MEET WITH THE QUEEN shocked shocked
grin grin
D GUY NEVER RECOVER FROM DAT BRAIN SURGERY OR E BE LIKE SAY D DOCTORS NO PERFORM D SURGERY WELL .
Re: Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
DankemzI:
cool

na wa to u o! shebi na wax b dat na....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.