Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... (807 Views)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Google Most Searched Person In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
From a female LIB reader...

I had this terrible experience yesterday after my close of work. My official closing time is 5pm but didn't leave work until 15past 5. I started trekking sluggishly to the junction where i get keke napep everyday contrary to how i walk, only God knows why i was walking like that. After 5minutes of sluggish movement, I got a strong hit on my mouth from behind. That moment, the whole world was silent. It seems I was the only one in the world for that moment. All the cells carrying info to my brain stopped working because I didn't understand what was happening to me.
My two eyes were clouded with darkness. As i managed to turn and see where the hit actually came from,that moment, a well dressed man carrying a laptop bag by-passed me in a crazy manner talking to himself, that was when i realized i just got a hit from a sanely mad man. I stood still, still thinking of what to do when something told me to look up, with my clouded eyes i looked up only to realize the man was coming back for me, WHAT! for second round i guess, i picked race with reverse order shouting for help, only God knew where i got the energy from. Unfortunately for me, people were just standing and watching as they watched those 4Aluu guys been killed in broad day light.
What a world! Luckily for me the man stopped running after me and that was how God saved me. I cant explain why people will just stand and watch another person in need pf help, a lady for that matter. Am very sure if the guy managed to get me again he could have injured me and am sure people will watch and take pictures. I think its high time we started being our brothers' keeper indeed. I owe God my existence to day

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/not-every-sanely-dressed-person-in.html

1 Share

Re: Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... by eme1n(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
The times we live in, sad..

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... by Shebarh(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
nawa o..

1 Like

Re: Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... by adet991(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
orisirisi
Re: Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Not Every Sanely Dressed Person In Lagos Is Actually Sane'- LIB Reader Shares... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
snowDiva:
All the cells carrying info to my brain stopped working because I didn't understand what was happening to me.
with my clouded eyes i looked up only to realize the man was coming back for me, WHAT! for second round i guess, i picked race with reverse order shouting for help,

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/not-every-sanely-dressed-person-in.html
very sad event but I cannot stop laughing while reading the way she narrated the statements above...grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Birthday, Family Shares Cool Pictures With Her, Fans Celebrate Her / Olashore School Set To Introduce Ipads In Classrooms / Davido's BADDEST Album Set To Be Released On Oct. 10, 2015. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.