Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? (41127 Views)

3 Helpful Tips On How Low Income Earners Can Survive In Lagos / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! / 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by asgat1love: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Don't mind salary

House rent is grown
Transport fare is grown
Girls expenses is grown etc

Salary why are you not growing?

The body language of Buhari suggests that "Salary" should be probe!
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by naijathings(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
omo laff wan kill me
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by seanjy4konji: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na God deh make man pocket grow...

Kirakita o dola...Ka shishe bi eru ko da nkankan...

Ki oluwa fi ere ati alubarika si ishe owo mi.

Amin.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Btruth: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
If only we believe, with the new changes in government, with time our salary will out grown all our expenditure in Jesus name.

We only need to keep the faith. cool
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Mc4larin: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by jcflex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

I can't relate to it.. I make $1863 per day online.. As long as Naira keeps falling I keep gaininggringrin

put us on the line bro
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Omoedeki: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jamean:
It's not always about the growth of salary; it's a function of growth in savings.

Oftentimes when we get a pay raise we usually raise our spending pattern as well too early forgetting the fact that we coped with what we received before.

It's about how much you were able to invest. Savings loose value with time.
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Iamthoney(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nairaland and old shit is like Thor and his hammer.
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Iamthoney(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iamthoney:
Nairaland and old shit is like Thor and his hammer.
Mod na Wetin na? shey person no go see em original post again?
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Laredojohn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Funny, but true...Nigerian system, the reward for hardwork is more work...not salary increase

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by HINCO(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Kazrem(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's the reality. More reason why one should expand his coast by creating multiple income stream.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Jamb2016Expo: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
#funny
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by iswallker(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bigroti:
i think we can all relate to this. GOD bless NAIJA

beer nko and women... grin grin
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by GodMode: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
jcflex:

put us on the line bro
Real entrepreneurs don't reveal their secrets..
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
That picture is INCOMPLETE without DEPENDENT RELATIVES and IN-LAWS

DEPENDENT RELATIVES and IN-LAWS can be a serious mayhem
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jamean:
It's not always about the growth of salary; it's a function of growth in savings.

Oftentimes when we get a pay raise we usually raise our spending pattern as well too early forgetting the fact that we coped with what we received before.

I hope you are not stingy even to yourself?
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by DONFASZY(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
no food 4 salary to grow na...1 man biz or odas
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Dtmkt: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
you salary since 27 years for me you were short like this but pmb will make tallest of the tallers.
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by NICOGRAVITY: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is one of the reasons I like self employment.
JOB. = Just Overly Broke.
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Lilimax(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
If your salary isn't growing check yourself (are you that redundant or extravagant?), then check your organisation (is it slavery) ...then check the people around you (some family and friends with their outrageous demands can make you not notice increase in your salary sef).

If everything is okay, check the witches in your village. They must be using your CV to wrap roasted corn and ube.
lol @ the last paragraph
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by mikolo80: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
egift:
Although they used humans, but reducing the cost of living where those needs are more affordable or have viable alternatives, the height of Salary will appreciate comparatively.
Mr you could increase your income
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by egift(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikolo80:
Mr you could increase your income

Reducing the cost of living, through abundance and availability of basic essentials will be much better than allowing everything to run haywire.
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by kenoz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by dboss444: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=GodMode post=37668631]

I can't relate to it.. I make $1863 per day online.. As long as Naira keeps falling I keep gaining

PLS WHAT DO U ONLINE
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by sarutobie(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
see as salary squeeze face like Uwaezuoke
Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by jcflex(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

Real entrepreneurs don't reveal their secrets..
big fallacy

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jamean:

You wrote this from experience

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by fizdonchampion(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
;DIt depends on your salary source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User / Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos / Engineers Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.