Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Complain Of A Poor Working Condition At Your Office - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Complain Of A Poor Working Condition At Your Office (412 Views)

Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / IGI Interview, Working Condition, Salary Payment Etc / The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Complain Of A Poor Working Condition At Your Office by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
This was inspiired as a result of the thread where drumstickz mentioned that he was sacked for complaining of a poor working conditon after enduring for months.

What this tells me is that the current state of his office wasnt how he met it before he joined. It means it was deteriorating hence the reason why he was keeping quiet.

If that was the case, then a better approach should have been employed which is stated below;

IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN OF A POOR WORKING CONDITION TO YOUR BOSS, THE BEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO DO IT IS TO COMPLAIN IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT WILL BE LIKE A SOLUTION OR SUGGESTION.

Eg; "ir why dont we get a standing fan for now while we are able to repair or install the AC" instead of "sir I am not comfortable working without AC" or something like "sir, why dont we call a carpenter to fix this for now"

This depicts someone who is;

a) Empathethic
b) Concerned
c) Solution oriented
d) Someone who is not a leech
e) Someone who has the progress of the company at heart

Yes you can complain to your bosses boss of the working conditions and using the suggestion above will make them see you as a positive person rather than a negative pwerson.

From www.nairamode.com

cc lalasticlala & ishilove, seun

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representatives\ Social Media Analyst / Social Media Marketing Officer / Please Assist Me To Get Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.