Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP (26957 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by mildflame: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ladies n Gentlemen I introduce the President "WAILING WAILERS", PMB have sent them running n now de can barely feed.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by philips70(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Authoritatively, I can confirm Olisa Metuh is a fool and an imbe..cile. That OP is just ridiculous. Is this how to do opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by nobeku: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
GO AND DIE!!!!THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOU IS STILL CAMPAIGNING..

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by BentleyRoyce(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
hello
Hi
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by bofoy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Apc association of past criminals ,
wolves in Sheeplike form
thieves calling other thieves

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
igbos invented corruption the need no single post in this our new Nigeria
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by ifeelgood: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok, keep wailing till Akpabio returns to the country.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by CallPolice: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Whatever
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by dokunbam(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks for pointing that out, Noted cheesy

We are all together in this fight

Even PDP on board to fight corruption cool
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Agimor(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association always wailing and will continue for another 8 years whether they like it or not!!!! grin
Olisah Metuh is the chief commander of wailers association.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by emamos: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
booqee:
They need to say anything just to stay relevant.. eeyah
embarassed
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by morbeta(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
I can feel metuh present financal state and the pain of not flying to Las vegas every weekend on private jet with his cohorts. Olisa Olisa power don change hand, by this time nxt year, you will be off the political wave.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by omogin(f): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
APC na scam!
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by blackpanda: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
This olisa metuh is a big dumb mooron!
Just spill puke from his mouth every time. Shameless buffoon!!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by seedorfg(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
THE DEAD OPPOSITION = PDP

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Intendy: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Gamesmart: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
So PDP all of a sudden know what corruption is?

Is it stealing?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by openmine(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
“Charity, they say begins at home. For the APC-led Government, it has now become a question of ‘physician, heal thyself.’
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by emonkey(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Olisa Metuh it's too early to kill yourself with High Blood Pressure....If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019, But if he performs I and my family will support him till 2023...

You guys had the chance to change Nigeria From 1999 to 2015...Instead you all enriched yourselves, Building Mansions and Riding posh cars in Abuja..

Pls feel free to inform me whenever any PDP stalwart wants to sell his house for cheap in Maitama or Asokoro...As they are no longer in control of the federal government Treasury

Back to my business sipping Moet in TheBank, Wuse2 with Uyi the founder....lol

See your mouth like " .If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019,". You think the North will follow you to vote him out ? The man is going to be there for 8 years or even till he decides to go.
Sai Baba
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by wiseoneking: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Olisa Metuh it's too early to kill yourself with High Blood Pressure....If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019, But if he performs I and my family will support him till 2023...

You guys had the chance to change Nigeria From 1999 to 2015...Instead you all enriched yourselves, Building Mansions and Riding posh cars in Abuja..

Pls feel free to inform me whenever any PDP stalwart wants to sell his house for cheap in Maitama or Asokoro...As they are no longer in control of the federal government Treasury

Back to my business sipping Moet in TheBank, Wuse2 with Uyi the founder....lol
.not too early bingoo. the earlier the better. once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Koolking(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
PDP as an opposition has a responsibility to assist the ruling party succeed if members of the party have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

Don't just make statement, name names with evidence and see if Buhari won't go after them.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by kritikali(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
How these PDP peeps think tho, so they agree there has been corruption prior to buhari's inauguration..it is well. They indirectly saying buhari is not capable of ending the corruption which they started.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Before?

When someone is running a one man show without accountability and no way to know which percentage of our national revenue is going into their personal purse, which corruption pass that one?

Broad day light thievery. With impunity too.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by GabrielSuswam(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
wiseoneking:
.not too early bingoo. the earlier the better. once bitten, twice shy.

Calm down Bro...what's the Bingoo for? pls I love intelligent ppl mentioning me here. Thanks
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Rotimi47: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
PEOPLES DESTRUCTIVE PARTY (PDP) sowing lies since 2007. angry

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by GabrielSuswam(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
emonkey:

See your mouth like " .If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019,". You think the North will follow you to vote him out ? The man is going to be there for 8 years or even till he decides to go.
Sai Baba

Lol bros only the northwest and northeast has always been loyal to Buhari,,, we don't know how the voting pattern of the North Central and South West will look like in 2019...in 2011 Buhari won in almost all the northwest and northeast aside Adamawa...

Let's see what 2019 will look like

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Otunbatrafford: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Metuh! Metula!! Metasin!!! Metularia!!!! Metufool!!!!! For God's sake, when will you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by chernest2002: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
To award contract without proper bidding is stealing and corruption so mehtu is on point but my people may not understand.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by nobeku: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
emonkey:

Sai Baba
DIE NAA!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by nijanigga: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chief Olisa Metuh is no longer under suspension? Metuh knows how to fart very loud. Maybe he eats too much frogs or okporoko

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by GOFRONT(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.