Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP (26958 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by ENDTIMES: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
PDP is evil! They should go to Siberia and drown.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Boyopumping: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wait am I d only one sensing dis if metuh claims APC is nothing fighting corruption is dat not admitting Dat pdp created corruption

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by idinye(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Metuh should rather go to the efcc or icpc instead of these wild noise in the name of opposition

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by emamos: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Intendy:
its a bad thing to be jobless and useless.
who s that?
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
woodmood:

Mr Metuh!
U don wake up again?
Please back up your story with facts and possibly figures or you remain silent forever like uncle doyin OKUGBE.
Thank you sir.

Rotfl! #Doyin OKUGBE. That was way too HARSH mehn. I feel the man just did his job (very well) .
The only man I will give an award to during the Jonathanian era .
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by smuth(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jimwalex:
Metuh should give concrete evidence of the allegation or shut the hell up...PMB is busy mopping up the mess your party left behind so we don't want any sort of distraction from you now, sir. Thank you as you cooperate!

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by hinwazaka: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
In FCDA, immigration and so many other public institutions, the level of corruption being practiced by the staff is alarming. It has never been as bad as it is now. The civil servants right now are so brazen, that they don't care about covering it up. The APC has given a rubber stamp and clean bill of health to the various institutions with the so called Buhari body language myth. If you think Olisa Metuh is kidding about this, then you are living in a fools paradise.
Also, though the supposed public declaration of assets without specified documents showing the financial nature of the numbers, is commendable, PMB and PYO should know that if one iota of their assets is omitted from the list, then they are in for it. This is the age of information and so nothing can stay hidden for long.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by smuth(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
mildflame:
Ladies n Gentlemen I introduce the President "WAILING WAILERS", PMB have sent them running n now de can barely feed.

APC can lie ooo...from 100 cows to 270 cows. From 1 million naira to 30 million naira, from 3 houses to 7 houses, chia this people think say all Nigerians na fool. Meanwhile, expect Mr Lai Mohamed to deny that Buhari and Osinbanjo did not tell us with their own mouth come 2019...APC na sure scam.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by osemudiame(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by smuth(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Olisa Metuh it's too early to kill yourself with High Blood Pressure....If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019, But if he performs I and my family will support him till 2023...

You guys had the chance to change Nigeria From 1999 to 2015...Instead you all enriched yourselves, Building Mansions and Riding posh cars in Abuja..

Pls feel free to inform me whenever any PDP stalwart wants to sell his house for cheap in Maitama or Asokoro...As they are no longer in control of the federal government Treasury

Back to my business sipping Moet in TheBank, Wuse2 with Uyi the founder....lol

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by smuth(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association always wailing and will continue for another 8 years whether they like it or not!!!! grin

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by smuth(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/corruption-ongoing-under-buhari-pdp/

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Jimwalex(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

the last time I checked this is the first time PMB and the V.P are declaring their assets..so MR,where did you get your own information from. Did PMB ever told u he had 100 cows or 1 million or your fellow wailers made it up?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by mildflame: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

O boy where U facts nu de de TALK like PATIENCE JONATHAN

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by sammyj: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
.........story grin grin grin
smuth:

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Maximum222: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pprovost:
Hmmm. It is very unfortunate that these people are not interested in making this country work , but just to pull the government down by their incessant noise making and unprofessional opposition antics.

SHAME!!!
PDP and metuh is not ashamed of there self,cry like a baby always.cry cry PDP...I SAID IT that PDP lacks credibility of being an oppositiom.i therefore call on KOWA,APGA.ANPP,AND PPA to rise to a suitable opposition,because soonest there will be no PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by yanabasee(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
The almight saint party... APC..
I would likely want to take my time to elaborate every words written down by Metuh for those who keeps whimpering "WAILERS" as I've come to noticed that APClowns are one lazy readers... And many of their fellowers are just blind by the national vicissitude that has started months before GEJ gave up the incumbency to the Dauran-slowpoke.
Metuh made some copacetic point that many of us have blindly refused to compehend assimilate..
Firstly, he said...:
“Every discerning mind knows that this
administration is not executing a credible holistic
war against corruption because it is a product of
corruption, surrounded by corrupt persons; a
factor apparently responsible for its obvious blind
eyes to huge sleazes now being perpetrated in
government agencies by persons claiming
closeness to the President.”
It's not a news that many APC members who took to heart, the campaigning and voting of the Dauran-slowpoke into the presidency has been highly rewarded and as such been so close to Buhari and they've been of late acting above the law and the constitution governing Nigerians. For instance... There are signs that the former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi is not ready to honour the probe process to be commenced by the Justice G Omereji commission which was set up to examine his administration. What would give him such a morale to disregard the law, is Amaechi above the law? All this is happening becoz Amaechi has Buhari by his right hand. And Buhari isn't saying anything about it because his houseboy, Amaechi is involve.
Secondly, Metuh inscribed that:
........ its adamant stance to run a government without the statutory components of a full cabinet, thereby creating loopholes for APC’s interests to invade key government agencies for inflated concessions, allocations, jobs and other financial sleazes.
There have been a lot of loopholes in this administration of late... The news about this administration uncovering looted funds was way-back very possible as we were informed that the Dauran-slowpoke had pleaded with the US president Obama and he had given him his words that he'll help and uncover the $150 billion that was starched in foreign accounts. But of late, we've been told that it's not possible to retrieve the said money "if at all" there is such money to be retrieved. This is just one sided financial sleazes that has been going on in this administration.
Metuh said,
“How else can one explain the
deliberate constitutional violations in the
appointment of heads of financial handling federal
agencies; such as the Federal Inland Revenue
Service and the Asset Management Cooperation of
Nigeria without due process of ministerial
consultations and legislative clearance, as the case
may be?
There are limits to what a Permanent Secretary can do, especially when dealing with foreign affairs. But yet, we've been fully blinded to believe that without the financial minister that the country has duly been stable and moving when the APC cronies are looting the country dry, holding that there is no minister of finance. “No one seems to know and the public have not been briefed on the implementation of the 2015 budget. And no one seems to be in charge of the
preparation process of the 2016-2018 Medium Term
Expenditure Framework and the 2016 budget, ’’ Without the finance minister
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Luckylife(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley gv the government sme time
how much time? Is better to correct them now than when the corruption grows like PDP. Anyway nice pic look pretty as claim.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

okay but me dey Abj and I'm feeling Buhari sincerely Bro things are changing....tho I understand not everyone must support good things
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Maximum222: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wailing wailers...PDP noting for u.lie lie all na lie
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Topsy4048(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Can someone tell this metuh guy to keep quiet.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by oyetunder(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
When satan decides to preach against sin... No member of PDP has any right to speak against corruption at all. We have all seen the report cards of their 16 years of repeating the same class, behold, the red biro is visible even to the blind.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by digitalcare: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
PDP should shut up their mouth!they should cover their face with two hands after they havE ruin this nation their coming up with ill complain.The like of Olisah Metuh,DOyin Okupe just mess up GEJ.wait to see when metuh will sell PDP sectariat and pocket PDP. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by carboblanko(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
5starmilitant:

What's this one saying again? Ode what're you saying? undecided
That fella is high on lizard poo.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
...this is what I've been shouting siiiiince o. Aisha and Atiku are the unofficial Ministers of Petroleum Resources. The people are already milking the ND drrrrrry. The Biggest fraud Nigeria ever encountered is in power

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by eazydon(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Metuh again?

Here's a big chance if you're in Owerri and environs.

1.Like this page www.facebook.com/houseoffreeda.

². Visit our store from tomorrow at MCC Road, Opposite Graceland Medical Center and get 30% discount off anything you buy.

Its that simple, It's a luxury treat you should never miss.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by wiseoneking: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Calm down Bro...what's the Bingoo for? pls I love intelligent ppl mentioning me here. Thanks
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by wiseoneking: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Calm down Bro...what's the Bingoo for? pls I love intelligent ppl mentioning me here. Thanks
i am calm but not down. try to choose your words right. you are actually not a bingo.
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by PopsiAde: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
How else will one know that truly, the PDP is made up of Persons Destroying Personalities. Chief Olisa Metu, the chief wailing wailer of the federation. You have just started for you haven't seen anything yet. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by cruzyteejay(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
abbey621:
Anything PDP is a cancer to the nation! After 16 years, the useless party dares to accuse another of corruption. PDP kindly take some valium and sleep, we'll wake you after 16 years!

but you forgot that those in that 16 yrs old pdp are now the ones in apc?.........this is Nigeria bro
Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Olisa Metuh it's too early to kill yourself with High Blood Pressure....If Buhari doesn't perform we will vote him out in 2019, But if he performs I and my family will support him till 2023...

You guys had the chance to change Nigeria From 1999 to 2015...Instead you all enriched yourselves, Building Mansions and Riding posh cars in Abuja..

Pls feel free to inform me whenever any PDP stalwart wants to sell his house for cheap in Maitama or Asokoro...As they are no longer in control of the federal government Treasury

Back to my business sipping Moet in TheBank, Wuse2 with Uyi the founder....lol
Don't mind the Chameleon. Mentu needs some orientation and short time training under Lai Mohammed to effectively perform as the opposition spoke man. It's damn too early running from the pole to post....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP by Intendy: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=37644997][/quote] Haba not u.its meant 4 metuh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.