Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock (5815 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
)President Muhammadu Buhari has moved against Christian religious activities within the precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a source familiar with the matter has disclosed to The Trent.

The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as the official church of Aso Rock where Christian activities inside the presidential villa are conducted.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to The Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on condition of anonymity, heavily armed men stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday, August 30, 2015 denying worshippers access to the church.“Normally, services begin by 7am at the church. But when we got there, we met armed security men who said we cannot enter. They said they were acting on orders from above. We waited outside till a few minutes past 8am before they allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed.

A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who worships at the Villa Church, arrived the Chapel and could be seen managing to conceal a worried expression over the incident.

When our reporter contacted Presidential Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the development, he claimed he was not aware of the incident. “What you are telling me is news to me. I am not aware of this issue. There is a lot we are dealing with and I hope you are aware the church was handed over to Vice President Osinbajo. So please callPrince Laolu Akande, his spokesman to confirm this issue,”he said.

Further investigations by The Trent have revealed that Sunday’s move was the second ina series of brazen attempts to shut down Christian activities in the Villa.

Less than two months ago, the Children’s Church of the Villa Chapel where the wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo worships with the children was closed down on orders from above. According to our source, “Security concerns were given as reasons for the closure of the Children’s Church.”

Attempts by this newspaper to reach Vice Presidential spokesman Laolu Akande failed as his phone lines were unreachable at the time of filing inthis report.

https://www.thetrentonline.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church-details/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4689490755

http://www.news7ng.com/2015/09/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-buhari-closes-the-church-in-aso-rock/

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/messages/514165?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8795271771
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by refreshrate: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sh!t just got real!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by TerrorSquad(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
OK
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by shortgun(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hahaha una never see anything
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't trust buhari
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
How come it is ur unknown blog from nowhere that carries this news? You better repent of your lies.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by SUGARBEE(f): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmmn lol. . Buhari has begun!

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by jazinogold(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
the lies still dy half baked.....wen it is cooked, i will comment! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Orjioorji(f): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
if this is true then Muslims should be prepare to move into Niger, because we will drive them out of this country .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
wadetaw202:
How come it is ur unknown blog from nowhere that carries this news? You better repent of your lies.
denial is expected sha..oga there are 3 different links there, pick one.

@topic, una never see anything

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
liberty300:

And all d three are unknown blogs...stopo deceiving Nigerians just because you must have blog.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by nnachukz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
If this news is true, then Pastor Osibanjo should shamefully resign because it appears he doesn't have a say in this government.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
wadetaw202:

what makes you think it's my blog
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by chernest2002: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
If true then is change,before there was church now there is no church, is changi ni.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
AcesIni:

https://www.thetrentonline.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church-details/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4689490755

http://www.news7ng.com/2015/09/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-buhari-closes-the-church-in-aso-rock/

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/messages/514165?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8795271771

www.npf.gov.ng
www.dss.gov.org
www.efccnigeria.ng

Since you are so sure,allow the nation national security authorities to verify such new...

This is the same reason why it was announced that they will clamp down on bloggers that spread fake news...

And what you just did is termed SLANDER

Against the president and grand commander of the nigeria armed forces...

I will tweet the link of these thread to the listed authorities whose website is already posted here...

Good day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by 2sex(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
liberty300:

you are an idiot for trying to fool people. You added yahoo groups. Dude I have travelled the length and breadth of the internet and I know what Yahoo groups is all about.

Anyone can have or create one. You think because of the yahoo there would make it credible? Why not news.yahoo.com you fool and a bastard?
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
AcesIni:

Is it, is it not?
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

www.npf.gov.ng
www.dss.gov.org
www.efccnigeria.ng

Since you are so sure,allow the nation national security authorities to verify such new...

This is the same reason why it was announced that they will clamp down on bloggers that spread fake news...

I will tweet the link of these thread to the listed authorities whose website is already posted here...

Good day

Its seun I'm pitying. If he doesn't take necessary action to ban those who copy and paste fake news then he may see govt banning Nairaland. Democracy gives room for freedom of speech not freedom to lie.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
OilGas:

Its seun I'm pitying. If he doesn't take necessary action to ban those who copy and paste fake news then he may see govt banning Nairaland. Democracy gives room for freedom of speech not freedom to lie.

Well seun isn't gonna be hold responsible..because of his disclaimer statement...(That why mods normally ask for souces before pushing a thread to fp...

The person that is going to suffer here is the op and the owner of the site that publish this fake news...and when they do arrest them...nobody will hear about it to speak out for them....

They are quick to call president buhari a dictator and yet still lie against him...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by 2sex(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

www.npf.gov.ng
www.dss.gov.org
www.efccnigeria.ng

Good day
please copy the information you find here. The owner of that domain must be fished out.

Thetrentonline.com owners details, email address and phone number can be picked here

http://www.whois.com/whois/thetrentonline.com

http://www.whois.com/whois/news7ng.com
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by 2sex(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

Well seun isn't gonna be hold responsible..because of his disclaimer statement...(That why mods normally ask for souces before pushing a thread to fp...

The person that is going to suffer here is the op and the owner of the site that publish this fake news...and when they do arrest them...nobody will hear about it to speak out for them....

They are quick to call president buhari a dictator and yet still lie against him...

please copy the information you find here. The owner of that domain must be fished out.

Thetrentonline.com owners details, email address and phone number can be picked here

time to teach some people lessons

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by 2sex(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
wadetaw202:

Is it, is it not?
leave him. Their details can be found in the link I drop above this post.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
2sex:

Thanks for the info...
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by 2sex(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

Thanks for the info...
also save the article showing the url. Cos they may want to delete it. Use screen capture. I am on mobile else I would have done that!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
2sex:

also save the article showing the url. Cos they may want to delete it. Use screen capture. I am on mobile else I would have done that!

Already did,thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by 2sex(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

Already did,thanks
Good!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 04, 2015
kevinberry:

suffer? lmao!!!!! and what affiliation do i have with those blogs? i post what i found online after getting the news, you think i will chicken out? its same thing as saying berom people are not being killed by fulanis everyday because the press refuse to report it. THINK!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

Is it, is it not?

what proof do you have?
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Mumu report only believed by mumu people. Mtsheww!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
AcesIni:

suffer? lmao!!!!! and what affiliation do i have with those blogs? i post what i found online after getting the news, you think i will chicken out? its same thing as saying berom people are not being killed by fulanis everyday because the press refuse to report it. THINK!!!!!

You don't have to chicken out..at least not yet....you should be able to know fake blogs from their content...such news is only on the your blog...our prominent national news outlet haven't report such news yet,even the opposition tv stations and newspapers haven't report such news..
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
AcesIni:

what proof do you have?

It is you who should give us proof now. Punch, vanguard, Sahara reporter, prime news and all do not report it. How come it is only your multiple unknown blogs that reported it?
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
AcesIni:

This is your number, right: 08132989809?

And your name is aziza uko, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel. / See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery / See The 6 Million Dollars EFCC siezed From Bureau De Change Operators (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.