Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie (919 Views)

I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice
cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to
talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes
out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one
e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs
their disease-ridden panties and survives, a
pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery.
Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its
origin to your pant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by peeparty(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
mtchheeee
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by falconey(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
LOL

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Kingsley1000(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
na lie?
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Gurgle(f): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by jonaifame22(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
U're very creative I like dis!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Gurgle(f): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
U're very creative I like dis!

Lol why wont you like it...nonsense guy mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Weed talking
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice
cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to
talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes
out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one
e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs
their disease-ridden panties and survives, a
pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery.
Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its
origin to your pant
That's It I'm following this guy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by jonaifame22(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol why wont you like it...nonsense guy mtchew!
why d nonsense guy na,I don't like dat!
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Gurgle(f): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
why d nonsense guy na,I don't like dat!

Lol because I don't know how to insult you in Igbo, I just had to settle for that one cheesy
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by jonaifame22(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol because I don't know how to insult you in Igbo, I just had to settle for that one cheesy
that post I didn't insult u in igbo I even tot u understood wat I wrote,inow lemme me interprete wat I wrote, gurgle dey careful, stop na why u come dey cast me for here,dat's wat I wrote,cos u were talking abt me smoking cigarettes b4 goin to work.now d'u get?
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Gurgle(f): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
that post I didn't insult u in igbo I even tot u understood wat I wrote,inow lemme me interprete wat I wrote, gurgle dey careful, stop na why u come dey cast me for here,dat's wat I wrote,cos u were talking abt me smoking cigarettes b4 goin to work.now d'u get?

Yeah I got somebody to translate it in the Igbo thread; I wanted to ask somebody to help me respond to you but I forgot

For your information, Im very very sure that either your future wife or one of your daughters is going to be a girl called NGOZI due to all your statements on your latest thread, and theres nothing you can do about it, Mr Smoking Barber Sir! cool
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by jonaifame22(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah I got somebody to translate it in the Igbo thread; I wanted to ask somebody to help me respond to you but I forgot

For your information, Im very very sure that either your future wife or one of your daughters is going to be a girl called NGOZI due to all your statements on your latest thread, and theres nothing you can do about it, Mr Smoking Barber Sir! cool
Gurgle kpacharanya gi o
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by Gurgle(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
Gurgle kpacharanya gi o

Hahaha grin
Re: Nairalander's Reaction Over Guys Sniffing Ladies Lingerie by jonaifame22(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahaha grin
u're laffn at wat u dnt understand or has ur friend interpreted to u again?

(1) (Reply)

PRIVATE THREAD- Please Do Not Open / Serana Williams Lost Because Of Too Much Sex With Drake / When Last Did You Visited Home (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.