Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Vogue Pay Intern - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vogue Pay Intern (2238 Views)

Vogue Pay Nigeria Recruitment: For IT Program / 3 vacancies At Candel Company & Customer Support Officer Needed At Vogue Pay / Interview Invite @ Vogue Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
who else got this??
Dear me,

Thank you for your application to VoguePay as an Intern. I am delighted to
inform you that you have been scheduled for a chat with the Team@VoguePay
as follows:

Date: Monday, September 7th, 2015.
Time: 11:00am prompt.
Venue: 3rd Floor, Suite 32, Nikky African Plaza, 70C, Allen Avenue, Ikeja,
Lagos.
Contact Person: Olawunmi (09097611322).

Please come with a copy of your recent CV.

I wish you the very best.

and who has an idea what the Job's about?.. wont want to travel all the way from portharcout for a sales Job interview o
Please anyone with useful info. reply asap!
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by Roseey0(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Remove your name.
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Roseey0:
Remove your name.

don't mind him
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by Rafiattayo: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Google the address and confirm.those people change their names tho
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by viqSmallz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
dnt knw anyrin about vogue pay o...but dt address and building is d hq of gnld...brimstone concept...so b careful

1 Like

Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Roseey0:
Remove your name.
that was a terrible mistake!...corrected sir
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
viqSmallz:
dnt knw anyrin about vogue pay o...but dt address and building is d hq of gnld...brimstone concept...so b careful

eh eh?....gnld ke?...I'll just cry if I have to waste time,money and energy down there and discover it's gnld o
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by owolabiza(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
They are for real. They are into digital marketing and online payments process. ..

They share d same building with some gnld headquarters, like brimstone and the likes...

its just an expanding company sha...
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by Ibiangz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
I got the same invite too.. checked it up and the address on their site is
support@voguepay.com
Lagos Office
1 Dipeolu Street (off Awolowo Road)
Allen Avenue Bus Stop , Ikeja
Lagos
P: +234 (0) 817 0008 003
P: +234 (0) 818 3749 988
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by mimijj(f): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
They are not real! I got same invite in July, I even honored the invite only to get to the exact spot/office and see BRIMSTONE GLOBAL CONCEPT by th door post. I even showed the security man the message and he said I was at the right place. In summary they are gnld, their own s even worse....they will waste ur entire day, telling u rubbish, after which they will demand u pay 3k bonaza money to travel to South Africa. In fact Voguepay is meant to hear about this, because Brimstone and the likes are using their names to steal from people. The real Voguepay (that's if any is real) should be at dipeolu street as stated on their website and not nikki plaza. But you can go if you are adventurous like me.
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by mimijj(f): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
owolabiza:
They are for real. They are into digital marketing and online payments process. ..

They share d same building with some gnld headquarters, like brimstone and the likes...

Seems u work for Brimstone abi.
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
owolabiza:

I doubt this sir,the address in their site's totally different from the one I was sent..so it's most likely this gnld people trying to use their name...
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ibiangz:
I got the same invite too.. checked it up and the address on their site is
support@voguepay.com
Lagos Office
1 Dipeolu Street (off Awolowo Road)
Allen Avenue Bus Stop , Ikeja
Lagos
P: +234 (0) 817 0008 003
P: +234 (0) 818 3749 988

so it's definitely gnld!
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
mimijj:
They are not real! I got same invite in July, I even honored the invite only to get to the exact spot/office and see BRIMSTONE GLOBAL CONCEPT by th door post. I even showed the security man the message and he said I was at the right place. In summary they are gnld, their own s even worse....they will waste ur entire day, telling u rubbish, after which they will demand u pay 3k bonaza money to travel to South Africa. In fact Voguepay is meant to hear about this, because Brimstone and the likes are using their names to steal from people. The real Voguepay (that's if any is real) should be at dipeolu street as stated on their website and not nikki plaza. But you can go if you are adventurous like me.

I just wonder why they are this desperate and giving Job seekers false hope...
adventurous nke? waste money travelling down and when the real job comes,I'll start looking for who to borrow money from..thanks for the heads up dear
God punish gnld and crew
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by RobinHez(m): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2015
D
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by owolabiza(m): 3:08am On Sep 04, 2015
hey..btimestone os differnt form vogue pay...please take note...

I beg u in the name of God....

dont miss ur interview because of ignorance.

Havent u heard pf vogue pay?

I was at the office lastmonth... I initially thought it was gnld too.but they Re not.
please d office is not Brimestone concept..

when u get to the building, ask of vogue pay company not brimstone concept..

Check my profiel, I am an active joblander like u..pls be smart.

This is the link to their facebook account.
https://m.facebook.com/voguepay
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by owolabiza(m): 3:24am On Sep 04, 2015
engrrichie92:
who else got this??
Dear me,
Thank you for your application to VoguePay as an Intern. I am delighted to
inform you that you have been scheduled for a chat with the Team@VoguePay
as follows:
Date: Monday, September 7th, 2015.
Time: 11:00am prompt.
Venue: 3rd Floor, Suite 32, Nikky African Plaza, 70C, Allen Avenue, Ikeja,
La
Contact Person: Olawunmi (09097611322).
Please come with a copy of your recent CV.
I wish you the very best.
and who has an idea what the Job's about?.. wont want to travel all the way from portharcout for a sales Job interview o
Please anyone with useful info. reply asap!

please if u are coming from far..pls dont risk traveling because of the coy.
They are just an upcoming firm.

Not a big multinational ot what we joblanders expect. perhaps if u live closer(lagos), it would be reasonable to give them a try..
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
owolabiza:
hey..btimestone os differnt form vogue pay...please take note...

I beg u in the name of God....

dont miss ur interview because of ignorance.

Havent u heard pf vogue pay?

I was at the office lastmonth... I initially thought it was gnld too.but they Re not.
please d office is not Brimestone concept..

when u get to the building, ask of vogue pay company not brimstone concept..

Check my profiel, I am an active joblander like u..pls be smart.

This is the link to their facebook account.
https://m.facebook.com/voguepay

bros,have heard of vogue pay before now,but how the address sent is different from the one on their site,they relocated?
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by engrrichie92(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
owolabiza:

please if u are coming from far..pls dont risk traveling because of the coy.
They are just an upcoming firm.

Not a big multinational ot what we joblanders expect. perhaps if u live closer(lagos), it would be reasonable to give them a try..

you sound like you've been there before...what's their package in its entirety like and the nature of Job there if it's even the real vogue pay... they font have to be multinationas you know, if their pay's not bad and there's room for career growth,I really wouldn't mind starting small
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by abeyluve: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
engrrichie92:

you sound like you've been there before...what's their package in its entirety like and the nature of Job there if it's even the real vogue pay... they font have to be multinationas you know, if their pay's not bad and there's room for career growth,I really wouldn't mind starting small
Dnt go because they will end up wasting ur time bcs they wil tell you that they will only pay stipend for transport. Mind you the company is not as big as the name depicts.
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by kemzoline(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
VoguePay is an online payment processing company.Please note that they only share the same building with brimstome but complete different companies. Read up VoguePay for more information. If you are interested you may try your luck.
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by amanze54: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls who has been @ the voguepay for an interview. Cos I hav an interview invite for fraud detective officer there 2moro
Re: Vogue Pay Intern by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
amanze54:
Pls who has been @ the voguepay for an interview.
Cos I hav an interview invite for fraud detective officer there 2moro

I am not interested in a one mans business. I have learned my lessons, and will never engage myself with such anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle/dispatch Riders Needed Urgently! / Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation / Unable To Register For The FRSC Recruitment, Here Is The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.