Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator (692 Views)

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / That Time Of The Year - A Short Story / Back In The Days When We Were Kids, Please Comment If You Were Born That Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by Christmasdon(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nairalanders! Let me ask, when last did you see this.? I bet this our indomie generation wouldn't know this.

Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by MISSNORA(f): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Christmasdon:
Nairalanders! Let me ask, when last did you see this.? I bet this our indomie generation wouldn't know this.
Wey d photo now?
Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by adonbilivit: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
hehe
Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by Starships4u(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Economic importance, NO POWER SHORTAGE... Always get cold water no matter the weather.....
Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by Juxtified(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
many nairalanders were not born then when these were being used
Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm wit the only cup ur not permitted to drink from

1 Like

Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by AfricanApple(f): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
e still dey house for villa
Re: Photo :that Time You Could Not Afford A Refrigerator by Mariecakes(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To White Men... / 'i’m The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs' -olugbo Of Ugbo Land / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.