Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East (12621 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Don’t Accept Buhari’s Ministerial Posts, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by jaymichael(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Source: breaking times, theguardianusa and thetrent online
You people sure know the pattern.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 04, 2015
400billionman post=37644907:
[s]Another Buhari cow asss licker.

His hate for South East will become evident if after 4 years of his regime, other geopolitical zones become richer than the south east. We all know that will never happen.

No wonder, George Bush jnr said, after the famous 9/11 attacks, the wealth of America is not in Glass and Steel, but in the willingness of the people to work.

All I can ask you is go back home, become innovative, stop mudslinging and propaganda filled politics. It can never put food on your table. Quit internet warriorism. It is not a permanent paid job[/s].

4 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 04, 2015
nke001:

Next on queue is cc: [b]berem [/] turn to wail!

Thank God the apc drinkk is getting diluted off you and your likes.

Welcoming you back from the political maroow apc initiated.

You need to check ur brain angry

Can't you see she's being sarcastic

Obiagelli wan tear my belle grin grin grin

The wailers rushed to this thread. I wonder what they were hoping to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by IYANGBALI: 4:23am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Yeske2(m): 5:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Infact i hate PMB now, not a single property in the SE.
Obiagelli, we must overthrow him and install Nnamdi Kanu as president.

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Anyone who thinks this impostor is igbo needs to have his/her head examined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
A wailer reporting to duty. Welcome sir! cheesy

Nigeria Go Better...

Good morning sir.
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by omenka(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2015
nke001:

Next on queue is cc: [b]berem [/] turn to wail!
Thank God the apc drinkk is getting diluted off you and your likes.
Welcoming you back from the political maroow apc initiated.
Obiagelli have you seen this?? Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy
This guy must still be in primary school! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Gbawe: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:

Gbawe any protection left?

grin grin grin grin Bruv, Obiagelli is always 'protected'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Obiagelli have you seen this?? Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy

This guy must still be in primary school! cheesy
Typical wailer, plenty noise empty content
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Yeske2:
Intact i hate PMB now, not a single property in the SE.
Obiagelli, we must overthrow him and install Nnamdi Kanu as president.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Gbawe: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Are you not too old to be talking this immaturely and bitterly? You now want to disenfranchise others from their ethnic origin because of your bigotry? Anyone who does not share your toxic and parochially ethnocentric outlook is not Igbo? Dude, grow up. Live and let live. Your opinion and outlook is not the only one that matters. Your ethnocentric approach to life will only leave you frustrated in the long run.

Anyway, why are you still here? Did you not promise to leave if Buhari won in a certain State which he did in the end? It is very easy to embarrass you and highlight the fact that you lack principles. Since this is the case, I would advise you to post respectfully towards others here like Obiagelli. You are too 'tainted' to be talking down at anyone here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by ba7man(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh come of it! Haven't you been seeing my posts of recent? I'm a proud "wailer". Just like you should accept who you are - a zombie.smiley

By the way, not even the PDP can make me mock my tribe like the OP did. Peer pressure to be accepted? See? The joke is on her. Quite revealing.smiley
She is mocking the shallow members of her tribe. Not all Igbos are tribalists and PDP members.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
ba7man:
She is mocking the shallow members of her tribe. Not all Igbos are tribalists and PDP members.

Don't mind the clown

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Yeske2(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Are you not too old to be talking this immaturely and bitterly? You now want to disenfranchise others from their ethnic origin because of your bigotry? Anyone who does not share your toxic and parochially ethnocentric outlook is not Igbo? Dude, grow up. Live and let live. Your opinion and outlook is not the only one that matters. Your ethnocentric approach to life will only leave you frustrated in the long run.

Anyway, why are you still here? Did you not promise to leave if Buhari won in a certain State which he did in the end? It is very easy to embarrass you and highlight the fact that you lack principles. Since this is the case, I would advise you to post respectfully towards others here like Obiagelli. You are too 'tainted' to be talking down at anyone here.
You dey mind am?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chukwudi I don become impostor Abi? No wahala, you should seriously listen to gbawe

2 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
I have fought my inner self against the thought that Buhari hates any region, all through his appointments I have remained steadfast in my support for Buhari until he declared his assets.
How can the president declare assets in every region and leave the south east out? Not even one mud house.
Wailer over to you.

I think people should keep their reasoning active notwithstanding who they support.

1)I just read his assets declaration conjecture now. It defies logic and shows statement release of someone wanting to buy into sentiments he seems to be losing by APC denials of campaign promises.

2)Buhari, Shehu Garba and APC are big liars here. They left lots of loopholes for escape in case if confronted with more facts...

3)Since this document isn't verified yet. Why the haste in releasing it?

4)Can you calculate Buhari's net worth from those empty figures & stories dropped there?

5)Is Assets declaration supposed to be dealing with estimates or statements of facts...So why are they dropping estimates all round especially with buhari? what is he hiding?

6)Was the land in pH bought or dashed to him? If bought, didn't the document state address or didn't buhari do reconnaissance before investing in the property; so why is he still trying to trace it? If dashed, who did and can't he take him there or drop address for him?

7)This conjecture was simply to divert attention and heat from buhari and also gauge temperature/sentiments of Nigerians...

You should be smarter than this babe...

btw I saw Truckpusher here...gringrin Any meat?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Chukwudi I don become impostor Abi? No wahala, you should seriously listen to gbawe

Joke apart...I don't think any sane being will want to cut off his nose to spite his face undecided

Why ridicule SE just like Joe Igbokwe, & co simply because you're APC

How many of your SW friends including Gbawe who's a bigot too(I remember his post in NewNigeria's or something thread) will open threads to ridicule SW voting pattern which is predictable since independence or their pattern of life or whatever

Can Hausa do same as you did here?

You can't spite your people just to prove you're not a bigot and to earn your fellow APC's accolade...

Have you ever seen Fayose & co ridicule Yoruba for voting ACN which was an ethnic political party?...Same reason even Osun indigenes wanna sink with APC because of ACN therein...Have you seen FFK or Omisore ridicule Yoruba as bigots because they prefer ethnic political party?

When the chips are down, a woman who tells the neighborhood that her husband is mad, will still be referred to as wife of a madman undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Goke7: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think people should keep their reasoning active notwithstanding who they support.

1)I just read his assets declaration conjecture now. It defies logic and shows statement release of someone wanting to buy into sentiments he seems to be losing by APC denials of campaign promises.

2)Buhari, Shehu Garba and APC are big liars here. They left lots of loopholes for escape in case if confronted with more facts...

4)Can you calculate Buhari's net worth from those empty figures & stories dropped there?

5)Is Assets declaration supposed to be dealing with estimates or statements of facts...So why are they dropping estimates all round especially with buhari? what is he hiding?

6)Was the land in pH bought or dashed to him? If bought, didn't the document state address or didn't buhari do reconnaissance before investing in the property; so why is he still trying to trace it? If dashed, who did and can't he take him there or drop address for him?

7)This conjecture was simply to divert attention and heat from buhari and also gauge temperature/sentiments of Nigerians...

so the guy who said he doesn't give a damn does not defy logic abi, make una get shame small nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by uniklinkum(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Joke apart...I don't think any sane being will want to cut of his nose to spite his face undecided

How many of your SW friends including Gbawe who's a bigot too(I remember his post in NewNigeria's or something thread) will open threads to ridicule SW voting pattern which is predictable since independence or their pattern of life or whatever

You can't spite your people just to prove you're not a bigot and to earn your fellow APC's accolade...

When the chips are down, a woman who tells the neighborhood that her husband is mad, will still be referred to as wife of a madman undecided

When you are going about your mad man analogies, please for goodness sake leave the southwest out your madness. I beg of you, cos you will not want some dose of my early morning trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Goke7:

so the guy who said he doesn't give a damn does not defy logic abi, make una get shame small nah. grin

What is this one saying? Is Jonathan the topic here? Did Jonathan promise you public assets declaration at anytime? As VP under Yar'adua didn't he declare it publicly with official CCB stamp? As president, did he promise you same?

Ignorance isn't an excuse...Add sense to your reasoning... thanks
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by dunkem21(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Joke apart...I don't think any sane being will want to cut off his nose to spite his face undecided

Have you ever seen Fayose & co ridicule Yoruba for voting ACN which was an ethnic political party?...Same reason even Osun indigenes wanna sink with APC because of ACN therein...Have you seen FFK or Omisore ridicule Yoruba as bigots because they prefer ethnic political party?

You made a lot of sense, you know ..

..I wanted to keep quiet, but people are being deceived..

..Obiagelli is not Igbo! ..though I respect her views anywhere and enjoy hilarious threads like this .
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Gbawe: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why don't you show the "bigoted" post here instead of just slandering others falsely and emptily?
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Goke7: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What is this one saying? Is Jonathan the topic here? Did Jonathan promise you public assets declaration at anytime? As VP under Yar'adua didn't he declare it publicly with official CCB stamp? As president, did he promise you same?

Ignorance isn't an excuse...Add sense to your reasoning... thanks

Yes I expect this from you but you know what, you guys have failed totally. Did I mention anybody's name, you just gave yourself away. Someone only declared his asset because of how very responsible his leader was at the time but when he became the boss, he failed woefully and could not not learn just a simple lesson of accountability from his predecessor. When he was asked to follow the footsteps of his responsible predecessor, he told us he doesn't give a damn, am sorry you cannot use his campaign promise as a cover up for his shameful act just like you are insisting that the Present president should not cover up here.

The truth is your acclaimed hero could not navigate the public waters of scrutiny and he finally made matters worse by saying that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION! Therefore I put it to you that you it is immoral for you to cheer up your acclaimed hero for telling us he doesn't give a damn and condemning another who have take it upon himself to do the needful whether its to your taste or not.

You guys can only redeem yourselves by telling your hero to finally make history by being the First President to declare his correct assets publicly after leaving office. Thereafter you can continue to bash the President, failure to do this, pls hold your peace or continue to look silly in the eyes of the entire world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by dunkem21(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Why don't you show the "bigoted" post here instead of just slandering others emptily?

Oga, we no be 'omo kekere' tata for here o ..

I dey fear to mention you sef ..

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Garba shehu promised to release the asset declaration in 100days, that he has done

That's for the CCB to prove

You guys have been wailing about this nah, anyways my first response covers it.

That's the job of the CCB, they will release the full document when they are done.

Thats why it was called a summary

I have a land in ogun State, I bought it when I schooled there, I hope I can still locate it

wail on brother, it's good for our democracy

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Goke7:

Hypocricy is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Why don't you show the "bigoted" post here instead of just slandering others falsely and emptily?

I can't start digging your profile just to prove innanities... Truth isn't too far away here...I gave the moniker of Op and thread was about Gbajabiamila speaker ambition...You're as dirty as what you preach against bro undecided
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2015
dunkem21:

You made a lot of sense, you know ..

..I wanted to keep quiet, but people are being deceived..

..Obiagelli is not Igbo! ..though I respect her views anywhere and enjoy hilarious threads like this .

Wow...I will investigate this and will be highly disappointed if I discover she plays such dirty nomenclature deceitful game ...I took her as responsible among them sincerely... I pray she doesn't disappoint me...
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Have I said anything detrimental to the SE on this thread? When wailer shameless clamor for appointments for the SE as if the region needs appointments to survive, you don't see it as ridicule?

Abeg allow me to wail o
Re: Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East by dunkem21(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I can't start digging your profile just to prove innanities... Truth isn't too far away here...I gave the moniker of Op and thread was about Gbajabiamila speaker ambition...You're as dirty as what you preach against bro undecided

I like you ..you speak your moniker ..

..no matter whose Ox is gored ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Exorbitant Electricity Bill In Rural Areas. / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu / APC Offers Night Registration For Shy PDP Members In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.