Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. (4635 Views)

Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
A friend of mine killed this mighty snake this morning at his farm in Jeddo, Warri... THANK Jah the birds weren't harmed before the snake was killed.

Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lalasticlala I heard you like snakes
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Cyberfavour(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
see meat

rare specie
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by MISSNORA(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why do I feel you downloaded diz just to make FP?
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:
Lalasticlala I heard you like snakes
No use style call the boy make e put your topic for frontpage grin. Lalasticlala, don't mind freemanan, you hate snakes.
Back to the topic, I'm still trying to figure out what specie of snake that is. However, I hope no bird was lost?.
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by christinie(f): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yuck!
Freemanan:
A friend of mine killed this mighty snake this morning at his farm in Jeddo, Warri... THANK Jah the birds weren't harmed before the snake was killed.

Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
Why do I feel you need Help?

Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wat did u guys do wit the snake.....ate ah guess

1 Like

Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:

MISSNORA:
U can both share the feelings with d snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Greyworld: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:

Its not a feeling, its BODY LANGUAGE!
Freemanan:
Op must b vry........ See him ba3 level.
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
See the mumu chickens just eating and walking about, ignorant of what could have befallen them had 'Uncle snake-killer' not done 'the needful'. cheesy
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by MISSNORA(f): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Dats better. I was tot not to believe anything I see online unless with adequate evidence!
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Khd95(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wat makes dis mighty

I jst dy observ. Op ba3 level grin
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
Dats better. I was tot not to believe anything I see online unless with adequate evidence!
Now you have your evidence. Evening Mrs Thomas grin
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

No use style call the boy make e put your topic for frontpage grin. Lalasticlala, don't mind freemanan, you hate snakes.
Back to the topic, I'm still trying to figure out what specie of snake that is. However, I hope no bird was lost?.
Lwkmd... Bad belle people why evils?

No birds got lost... THANK GOD.
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Khd95:
Wat makes dis mighty

I jst dy observ. Op ba3 level grin
The Snake low the battery...
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Starships4u(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yeeeh!! Why are you guys killing snakes indiscriminately Its unfair snakes are on their way to extinction!!
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by MISSNORA(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:
Now you have your evidence. Evening Mrs Thomas grin
Evening sir
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Starships4u:
Yeeeh!! Why are you guys killing snakes indiscriminately Its unfair snakes are on their way to extinction!!
Snakes have little relevance to man and the ecology. So their extinction is a welcome development. They cause more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Starships4u(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's a baby python
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by rawpadgin(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Not surprise
jeddo is still developing
bushes everywhere
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
Evening sir
grin
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Starships4u:
That's a baby python
Baby kwa? I definitely don't wanna see the mother.
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Starships4u(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Snakes have little relevance to man and the ecology. So their extinction is a welcome development. They cause more harm than good.
mehn I love snakes.... I don't easily kill them... The are very harmless or else u attack them...
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Starships4u:
mehn I love snakes.... I don't easily kill them... The are very harmless or else u attack them...
I dey fear you sir.
No jokes.
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Khd95(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:

The Snake low the battery...
Such snake must swim inside pot biko
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Khd95:

Such snake must swim inside pot biko
Lol... No courage to cook am...
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by timilehing(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
You're so lucky bro. That could have caused you alot in both cash & killing if it eventually find a hideout near the poultry
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by olamzy45: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
call for debeaking process ,injecting ad more machine available only 4 western region call 08146113431
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
timilehing:
You're so lucky bro. That could have caused you alot in both cash & killing if it eventually find a hideout near the poultry
As in ehn... THANK GOD sha...
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by Starships4u(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
I dey fear you sir. No jokes.
no don't... Its just natural
Re: Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. by billyG(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hate snakes after what it did to EVE imagine telling her 2 squat so it can hav carnal knowledge of her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say The Truth: Do You Conduct Soil Test B4 Farming? / 4000lt Water Geepee Tanks / Importance Of Agriculture To Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.