Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception (41581 Views)

Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by caprini1: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Whatever......all I want is for Nigeria to be fixed and everyone lives a better life.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

yea That is Demdemoron the institution of stupidity talking tongue tongue tongue tongue
[/s]

chukwumumu, the earlier u accept this fate of urs the better. Ur Ibo party, PDP is dying. grin grin grin
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
iGeneral:
Is this how to do an analysis? What I find deceptive here is your pretension to want to do an analysis. Poor grammar, shallow inferences, pedestrian analogies et al. OP, if you wanna be a wailer, be a good one. You are disgracing the comity of wailing Wailers with this haphazard attempt to analyse PMB's assets declaration.

Thank God you did not fault the facts presented in the write-up but was only concerned about the grammar. Anyway this is not an English class and hence most of the audience are less interested about the grammar but rather concerned about the facts stated in the write up
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by amusadele: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari does not know his left from right. I have seen and heard different degree of dunce before today, but the one Buhri fall into is the dead dumbness. I have said it before. In the Nigerian history, who has ever asked another persons or his aids to assist in declaring his own assets? Buhari is a complete daft. See who wants to carry out probes. Buhari like Thiffnubu, like Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Atiku just name them are all bastered thieves.
Am very sure more facts about the volume abi high degree of lies about Buhari's asset declaration will emerge from time to time.

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Themandator: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2015
nobeku:
Who is this flying retaard?So Yaradua declared his wife's assets too?
Sorry but you are the retaarard. He made everything about his family open... The wife has a yearly income of 132,000

Find th3 documents online

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Eziachi: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Let us just go on a limb and put it to Buhari himself that his current plot to decieve the gullible wont wash, as we all have seen very well where he always stashes his Loot, using Aisha his wife as a front to not only deceive people as far as his so called ascetism is concerned but also using her name and business concerns as a front to launder money in Dubai and No 9 Udo udoma, Maitama or Asokoro or whatever. Of course our northern slaves and the masturbating masturbators will object vehemently to this, not to the fact that their imbecilic demi - god is worth at the very least a billion naira in liquid cash and another billion in real estate... How else is Zahara supposed to pay her annual school tuitions and lavish livestyle?! We know you cannot pay 40,000£ quid off the backs of 150 malnourished Daura cows, nor fund three failed elections and a political party from scratch.. Atiku , Obj nor IBB dare not try that except they are sitting on cash cows, which begs the question why is Buhari afraid of declaring his main cash cow ("Aisha) instead of regaling us, the exclusive and plush 5% as well as the gullible Nigerians on the marginal increase of his bovine friends from 150 to 270.. [/b]
You must be really disappointed. Nigerians are funny bunch. You loved the one that doesn't give a **** but hated the one that gives.
Have you ever ventured out of your village? If really has , what school in England charges £40k for tuition? Or you just sad down an conjured the figures.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by RoyalRoy(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
ochejoseph:

[s]Buhari's Asset Declaration: An  Analysis 

After the public outcry and condemnation  All Progressives Congress  has once again squandered a great opportunity to redeem itself.
Rather than coming fully clean and apologising to Nigerians  for insulting their, Buhari and. His team  have once again polluted the media with thier stream of half truth and manipulated facts.

The essence of this thread is to simple , dissect Buhari's  declaration objectively notwithstanding the deceptive attempt by Shehu to use the term "mud"to sway sympathy!!!

1. Buhari's wife wears a =N= 10 Million wrist watch and he has just 30. Million hmmmmm I no say anything 

https://www.naij.com/450930-aisha-buhari-wore-very-expensive-wristwatch.html

2. The the tuition  fees for just one of his many  Daughters who studies at a Prestigious University in the UK  is  in excess of £ 30,000 (about 18 Million naira) and wants us to believe he lives in a cave............ in Patience Jonathan's voice continue! 

http://www.noniloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1183

3. When Yar'adua declared his assets  he beared it all, wife etc Mr Buhari is narrating his via a third party in bits excluding the "Jeffersons loot" wired through the beautician if You understand what I mean...........

http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration

4. Yardadua a PDP pacesetter gave us photo copies of his Asset declaration forms dully certified.

Mr Buhari is using Shehu to tell us Stories...... 4 months after the assets were declared .....

http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration

4. Shehu in trying to be clever by half listed  the Companies where "Pastor" Osinbajo is a Director and deceptively excluded Alpha Beta the same company Tinubu et al used In fleecing lagos State.

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/03/photo-so-is-he-prof-osinbajos-father-or.html?m=1

This people are not clever at all.......

This same people said they never promised to declare assets publicly

https://www.naij.com/519951-say-buhari-never-promised-declare-assets-publicly-adesina.html

They said they never promised to feed any school child !

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=14669&title=HURIWA-carpets-APC,-says-Buhari-must-feed-school-children-as-promised

They said GEJ and PDP is the reason why  those waiting for 5' k will have to wait forever..

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-reason-we-cant-give-school-kids-1-free-meal-or-pay-n5-000-monthly-apc.116781/

They said the 20,000 megawatts of electricity promised was a mere roadmap !

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/backlash-the-economics-of-lai-mohammed/

They said they never promised to scrap the office of the first lady but to rename it! 

https://www.naij.com/349866-why-i-wont-have-office-for-first-lady-buhari-reveals.html

It is this kind of hypocrisy, Lies and outright deception that we will continue to fight against until there is "Empirical" evidence in the Words Of Oby Ezekwesili that Justice Has been served. 

May God Continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians 

Shalom [/s]

Early Morning Poo....... Smells rotten!!!
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

chukwumumu, the earlier u accept this fate of urs the better. Ur Ibo party, PDP is dying. grin grin grin

ANOTHER COMMENT FROM AN INSTITUTION OF STUPIDITY tongue tongue tongue tongue BUHARI HAS BARLEY 3 YEARS AND LESS THAN NINE MONTHS LEFT TO DIO HIS CHANGE!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR HIM
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Christafarian(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:

The wife of the President is neither recognized by the constitution, nor required by it to declare her assets.

The tuition for a taught masters at the University of Surrey where Zara studies is £16, 500 (about N5 million) which is payable in 3 instalments.
https://www.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/pgt-fees

“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said." http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

Again, the documents will be released to the public for analysis once the CCB is done with verification. President Buhari has announced his asset declaration as promised, he was not required to but did so out of his integrity. Very unlike GEJ who responded with 'I don't give a damn!" when asked to declare his assets. http://ynaija.com/i-dont-give-a-damn-gej-comes-out-guns-blazing-in-media-chat/

Mind you, Late Pres. Yar'adua also made his announcement through his Special Adviser (Communications), Mr. Segun Adeniyi.

VP Osibanjo is NOT a director at Alpha Beta. View the full list of directors here http://alpha-beta.net/people.htm

This is just kindergarten wailing filled with conjectures and assumptions (amidst horrible grammar and punctuation) which makes me wonder how this "analysis" made FP in the first place. It will do you people a greater good to support this administration to deliver the true dividends of a responsible government, instead of grasping at straws to cast aspersions on the President and his team in continuous futility.
Pls send me ur account number.

5 Likes

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by obailala(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
It's at times like this that you begin to miss Barcanista. undecided

If Barcanista were still around, he would have come up with a very concise, well reseached and properly referenced but dubious analysis that would still have the effect of keeping apc on its toes.

But here we are, dealing with an okada man political analysis on the front page; obviously this is the best pdp has to offer.

6 Likes

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by after1: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Nonsense.

Dumbo, counter his point instead of disgracing yourself. Smh

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Christafarian(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:

The wife of the President is neither recognized by the constitution, nor required by it to declare her assets.

The tuition for a taught masters at the University of Surrey where Zara studies is £16, 500 (about N5 million) which is payable in 3 instalments.
https://www.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/pgt-fees

“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said." http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

Again, the documents will be released to the public for analysis once the CCB is done with verification. President Buhari has announced his asset declaration as promised, he was not required to but did so out of his integrity. Very unlike GEJ who responded with 'I don't give a damn!" when asked to declare his assets. http://ynaija.com/i-dont-give-a-damn-gej-comes-out-guns-blazing-in-media-chat/

Mind you, Late Pres. Yar'adua also made his announcement through his Special Adviser (Communications), Mr. Segun Adeniyi.

VP Osibanjo is NOT a director at Alpha Beta. View the full list of directors here http://alpha-beta.net/people.htm

This is just kindergarten wailing filled with conjectures and assumptions (amidst horrible grammar and punctuation) which makes me wonder how this "analysis" made FP in the first place. It will do you people a greater good to support this administration to deliver the true dividends of a responsible government, instead of grasping at straws to cast aspersions on the President and his team in continuous futility.
Pls send me your account number.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

ANOTHER COMMENT FROM AN INSTITUTION OF STUPIDITY tongue tongue tongue tongue BUHARI HAS BARLEY 3 YEARS AND LESS THAN NINE MONTHS LEFT TO DIO HIS CHANGE!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR HIM

Fool, this means the first stage of ur wailings will be for 3yrs 9 months while the next phase will be for 4 solid years. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
obailala:
It's at times like this that you begin to miss Barcanista. undecided

If Barcanista were still around, he would have come up with a very concise, well reseached and properly referenced but dubious analysis that would still have the effect of keeping apc on its toes.

But here we are, dealing with an okada man political analysis on the front page; obviously this is the best pdp has to offer.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2015
gullible fools called Nigerians...the most docile and gullible blacks are Nigerians angry angry angry...both the educated and illiterate.... angry angry angry
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by olayinkaj2(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2015
989900:
I think I now get it: most wailers think asset declaration's end game is basically to know your worth now -- No! It is essentially for comparing what you have now, to what you will have after your tenure.

The above reason is why a thorough check is conducted to be sure you are not inflating figures, such as pre-declare your intended loot as your worth now.

Oh wailers!
. Thank you for reminding them. They have been wailing before and after. The truth is, wailing is their core value.

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by cnwokike(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
I think this OP has a grudge against Buhari. If the OP has eyes and is truthful to himself, he won't be vomiting this trash.

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by obailala(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Thank God you did not fault the facts presented in the write-up but was only concerned about the grammar. Anyway this is not an English class and hence most of the audience are less interested about the grammar but rather concerned about the facts stated in the write up
Chukwudi arent you ashamed of the weak okada man analysis done by your colleague and put on the frontpage?... I would have expected you or someone else to come up with something more thought provoking and not this trash that you are associating with on the frontpage.

You guys need to go and beg barcanista to return from his forced early retirement.

1 Like

Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
obailala:
Chukwudi arent you ashamed of the weak okada man analysis done by your colleague and put on the frontpage?... I would have expected you or someone else to come up with something more thought provoking and not this trash that you are associating with on the frontpage.

You guys need to go and beg barcanista to return from his forced early retirement.

U are expecting too much from chukwumumu, he doesnt have what it takes to do such. grin grin
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by puzzler: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2015
kehinde1588:
.cry cry cry wailers,its unfortunate Buhari will be your president till next 4 years.wailers will always wail
exactly. .. and tthey ar still finding it hard to believe dat pdp is dead and will never rule dis country again..
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by teadrake(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
OP,Your foolishness is legendary and Infectious.You've demonstrated your lunacy beyond Imaging.Pathetic bunch of ingrates
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
I personally lost my respect for Buhari as an individual when I watched an interview of him with al Jazeera, when he bluntly made two unnoticeable blunders,
1. APC which he pronounced in full as" all progressive confidence."
2. INEC as inpendence Nigeria election commission.
For some one who has been on a quest to become the President of this great nation to make such blunders, is totally unacceptable.
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by olayinkaj2(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
amusadele:
Buhari does not know his left from right. I have seen and heard different degree of dunce before today, but the one Buhri fall into is the dead dumbness. I have said it before. In the Nigerian history, who has ever asked another persons or his aids to assist in declaring his own assets? Buhari is a complete daft. See who wants to carry out probes. Buhari like Thiffnubu, like Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Atiku just name them are all bastered thieves.
Am very sure more facts about the volume abi high degree of lies about Buhari's asset declaration will emerge from time to time.
. The last time I checked, lagoon does not have a gate, so you can do yourself a favour by diving into it, its free, no charges attached. Ode oponu!
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by ahmg001(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2015
stigman:
We already know say na one chance we enter
ode!!!
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by secretsofpeace(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
kehinde1588:
.cry cry cry wailers,its unfortunate Buhari will be your president till next 4 years.wailers will always wail

Oh yes and even more unfortunate you'll be masturbating till the next 4 years! Masturbators will keep masturbating
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by olayinkaj2(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2015
GodswillAJudins:
I personally lost my respect for Buhari as an individual when I watched an interview of him with al Jazeera, when he bluntly made two unnoticeable blunders,
1. APC which he pronounced in full as" all progressive confidence."
2. INEC as inpendence Nigeria election commission.
For some one who has been on a quest to become the President of this great nation to make such blunders, is totally unacceptable.

. Show us, don't just come here and tell lies. Oni ro bururku!
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by tobodex(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!!! N30,000,000.... shocked shocked undecided undecided

....and this was the same person that did not have a million naira in his account some months back, that he did not have money yo purchase presidential ticket, and people had to donate for him to buy ticket and to campaign.....hmmmm. And now within few months he is a millionaire with 30miller for account...wow...

It seems that in this wonderful country when you are at average or nothing in your wealth/ financial status the target now is to "fight" for political post so as to become a millionaire within months o. So why won't we kill our self to get to power at all cost, even destroying our our family and blood... God save and bless Nigeria... smiley wink cheesy
Re: See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception by papoose999(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Garba Shehu denied PMB made those promises and now he announced the asset declaration by PMB? Inconsistent Scumbags!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.