Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) (741 Views)

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello house i want your oppinion on this.
Was in my first year,she was in her finals when we started dating,its been like two years now,and we still see. I really fancy her and no doubt she fancies me too, but i think its time we move on..Thinking of asking her to delete my contact and cutting every possible way in which we can communicate,..
I know some persons might ask why..let me brief a few..shes a graduate,i believe she has more challenges out there,not wasting her time with an undergraduate, and beside somtimes i feel shes just keeping me till the right man comes and many others ....
Still need oppinion on this though
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good, u r becoming wise and realistic, she needs to find another man...
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by hertz9te(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2015
is that a stylish way of saying you tired of fvcking her?
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by calista1234(f): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Like u are tired of her
Is she complaining?
U nerve can tell what tomorrow will be
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by chichriso: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2015
I dnt know why you are worried over nothing. She is the person that should be worried not you unless you are sure u're tired fucking her, if not there is nothing to worry about

ChiCHRISO said::::: CHECK my SIGNATURES
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2015
U re tired of d relationship is all.....is she complaining?
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by menix(m): 1:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Thread of "prick tire tot0"...

Smallie jst drop her contact wiv one of the graduate hunters on dis forum, so that he helps u wiv ur remnant.
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by Joshchi(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2015
See una life? Does she have to complain before he will leave her? Guy, she is still composing her marriage lines , so clear if u no get such plans.
Re: Dating A Graduate (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2015
was she d one dat asked u oit? cos I dnt knw ow a fresher(guy) would ask a final yr babe out..

well, just leave her..d earlier d better for u two.

(1) (Reply)

Loverboy Robbed & Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online In Her Home First Time / Urgent Help,my Landlord Want To Turn Me To A Mad Man And Money Making Machine / WIFE VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.