Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (43497 Views)

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by okpor2(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Union Bank!big strong nd reliable!d bank wit IBM computers.Not surprise baba is their costumer.My dad was 2 until death came calling!hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Union bank......big , strong, reliable!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by jagagbosa(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Union bank aka a slow but reliable bank...
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by slap1(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
The bank that never lacks parking space. grin

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by chronique(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Are Nigerians this slow? Have they forgotten how Union bank had to be rescued by govt some few years ago to prevent it from crashing and folding up? If union bank was a sound financial institution,it wouldn't have needed help from the govt at that time. I don't know of any Nigerian bank that is as bad as union bank when it comes to retail/commercial banking. In my years of doing business,I've never had the cause to step into union bank to do any transaction. Not even a single client/colleague have had a reason to make any payment to or fro union bank. What this means is that the old barclays bank is only in existence because it keeps govt's money. In the 21st century Nigeria,I don't count that as a strong financial institution that I can trust with my funds. If there's a bank that I can put my money in and go to bed with peace of mind,it has to be first bank.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by mummyson26(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Op charge ur phone and stop using bb10 psiphon cheat it's a crime
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Burger01(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2015
I better port to Union Bank. I can not trust those yuppy new generation banks any longer. I'm also gonna buy shares in Union Bank...I see their shares appreciating in value real soon. If my president can keep his all life saving money in that bank for donkey years then I think my money will be in safer vaults with Union Banksmiley

Union bank.....big , strong, reliable!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Burger01(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
dominique:
Union bank staff will resume work later this morning wondering where all these crowds came from grin.
cheesy
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by favourlove1: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2015
So he left Union bank for access bank to incure a loan...mmmm!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
shut:
Jeez!
Nigerians can be so hysterical and hell of noise makers,they just take light of every issue,joke and make a nonsense of it.

Can someone tell me why the heck union bank is trending for the wrong reason on Nigeria's Twitter ?
Party pooper alert. I like horses!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by agarawu23(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
shut:
Jeez!
Nigerians can be so hysterical and hell of noise makers,they just take light of every issue,joke and make a nonsense of it.

Can someone tell me why the heck union bank is trending for the wrong reason on Nigeria's Twitter ?
you are still a kid breast feeding. You don't seems to understand the main issue on ground smiley

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Mcowubaba: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol
Na my bank be that...
People d yab me...una don see... Our incorruptible Presido dey use the same bank with me cheesy
Sign of greater things ahead
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Na their problem bi that oo
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by dominique(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:
Nigerians sha... never a dull moment

Union Bank actually is a good bank. When I used to pay my parents' shares too, I hardly queue grin grin

Yup! If you want a queue free banking experience, just go to union bank. Their banking halls stink tho. I wonder how they're still standing after so many years.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2015
shut:
Jeez!

Cuz we have a president who got loans from bank to buy his nomination form but now suddenly has 30m in his union bank account lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Ishilove: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
20pounds:
It was the horse that attracted baba. He saw the horse logo, remembered all the durbars he used to watch as a boy and it created a bond between the two.

I am sure the account was opened in their Area 3, Abuja office; where they have a sturdy house standing infront of the building. On the day the account was opened, baba walked close and touched the horse, he felt the legs and certified it strong. He also took cognisance of the fact that horse represents strenght.

He went in...

Baba: "good mornin, how are you?"

Bank clerk: "good morning sir"

Baba: "please, is your bank the owner of the horse outside?"

Bank clerk: "horse?...oh, the logo..yes sir"

Baba: "ok,you people must like horses very well..?"

Bank clerk: "yes we do sir"

Baba: "that is good! I prefer cows, but I like horses too. I just have fewer horses than cows"

Bank clerk: "ok sir. May be you can open an account for your horses and cows here"

Baba: "sure?"

Bank clerk: "yes sir"

Baba: "ok. I hope 5000 will be enough to open the account?"

Bank clerk: "yes sir. What is your name sir?"

Baba: "Muhammadu Buhari..."

Bank clerk: "General Buhari !..."

Baba: "don't bother with the general"

If any bank wants baba as a customer, they should hurry to the Ministry of trades and Investment and change their trademark and logo to the following;

1. Cow

2. Mud houses

3. Military boots.

4. Helmet

5. Carmouflage uniform

6. Plot number of the land in Port-Harcourt not found yet.
ROTFL!! cheesy cheesy

Mscheeew.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by ehi1010: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
AfroSisi:
Everybody used to yarb us, now they want to join us. Hahaha it's good to be big, strong and reliable. Thanks sai baba
It's not big, strong and reliable any more, it's building a simpler and smarter bank..

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
AfroSisi:
Everybody used to yarb us, now they want to join us. Hahaha it's good to be big, strong and reliable. Thanks sai baba
lmao, r u living in the 80's? I"m a strong union bank fan.. They hav changed their slogan sha... Its no more big strong reliable cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
dominique:

Yup! If you want a queue free banking experience, just go to union bank. Their banking halls stink tho. I wonder how they're still standing after so many years.
cuz dey"v got competent managing directors... Most new generation banks hav folded up already.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by j1mmy: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari is lying out of his teeth and I know he owns a huge textile business worth several hundred million naira. He also allowed his daughters to marry into corrupt governors families who have given contract and other monetary services to the Buhari family.

He collects money by proxy, either from friends and relatives who are involved with corrupt politicians or some very dodgy characters.

Example, Buhari will fly around the place with priavate jets bought from looted funds and accept campaign money from Tinubu but he will turn around and say he is not corrupt.

He is the in-law of one of the most corrupt governors in the history of Nigeria, Ali Modu Sherriff.

He can fool majority of Nigerians but he cannot fool me.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Burger01:
I better port to Union Bank. I can not trust those yuppy new generation banks any longer. I'm also gonna buy shares in Union Bank...I see their shares appreciating in value real soon. If my president can keep his all life saving money in that bank for donkey years then I think my money will be in safer vaults with Union Banksmiley

Union bank.....big , strong, reliable!
it is no more big strong reliable oooo.. Make una no dey fall union bank hand abeg cheesy
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by blazers007: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
tobimillar:
Me sef wan go open account for union bank... ..if Buhari can put all his eggs in their basket, then what am I doing with four diff accounts?

Chai, I pity you grin

Should UBank fold up today, it won't shake Buhari one bit.

It seems to me u don't knw anyone who banked with d defunct Savannah Bank.

My advice bro, don't put ur eggs in one basket in Nigeria o. And if u seriously want ur eggs to be safe in a basket, choose First Bank.

If not for anything, atleast 4 ur heart, heed my advise.

NOTE: Union bank is a very solid bank, but in Nigeria, anything is possible.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
you are still a kid breast feeding. You don't seems to understand the main issue on ground smiley
no mind dat babe.... She has forgotten buhari alone has marketed the bank.... She no sabi anything
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari just made a fool of the wailing wailers and the journalists who have written rubbish about the 'non-declaration' of his assets.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
j1mmy:
Buhari is lying out of his teeth and I know he owns a huge textile business worth several hundred million naira. He also allowed his daughters to marry into corrupt governors families who have given contract and other monetary services to the Buhari family.

He collects money by proxy, either from friends and relatives who are involved with corrupt politicians or some very dodgy characters.

Example, Buhari will fly around the place with priavate jets bought from looted funds and accept campaign money from Tinubu but he will turn around and say he is not corrupt.

He is the in-law of one of the most corrupt governors in the history of Nigeria, Ali Modu Sherriff.

He can fool majority of Nigerians but he cannot fool me.
Big incorrigible f.o.ol this chap is!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by tunergy(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Union Bank..... Building a simpler smarter bank.

That is the word, Tell them

wink
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok oooo. Twitter madness. In etc's voice
If dem buy new pant dem go talk am for twitter.
If dem eat pomo, na twitter ooo
Dem go Elegushi beach, na twitter
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
no mind dat babe.... She has forgotten buhari alone has marketed the bank.... She no sabi anything
I imagine how crowdy Union bank will be henceforth with the latest trend.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
blazers007:
grin

Chai, I pity you grin

Should UBank fold up today, it won't shake Buhari one bit.

It seems to me u don't knw anyone who banked with d defunct Savannah Bank.

My advice bro, don't put ur eggs in one basket in Nigeria o. And if u seriously want ur eggs to be safe in a basket, choose First Bank.

If not for anything, atleast 4 ur heart, heed my advise.

NOTE: Union bank is a very solid bank, but in Nigeria, anything is possible.

You sure you ain't working with first bank? Cos first bank itself is not foolproof. If union can go down, then first bank can go down too...
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na dat your 15 thousand naira monthly salary you dey call money?mtcheeeeeeew

See ur big head? You just want me to notice you abi? O.k I have noticed you... are u happy now? oya go and give testimony that u got noticed by me
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I imagine how crowdy Union bank will be henceforth with the latest trend.
I swear.... Union bank will just be smiling, haha.. Well, it"s their luck.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.