Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire (4110 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by ademega(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
political abobaku I see
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by helpee(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2015
kITATITA:
Stupid people looking for straws to hang on. Every PMB decision/indecision becomes job for the jobless people he's trying to help. He declared his assets so that those who have claims and objections can to to the Code of Conduct Bureau, but they chose to raise their objection on Nairaland. Corruption is really fighting back. Several people on Nairaland are worth more than his declared assets yet they didn't get to PMB level of service in their worklife.
so buhari is trying to help us by declaring his asset? You guys don't really understand democracy. Buhari need us more than we need him. He is using our mandate. I have a stake in this country as much as buhari. When will Dss look for buhari land in portharcourt?
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
With this, Buhari has become the second President to declare his assets publicly. Yar'Adua was the first.

How come Northern Presidents finds it easy to publicly declare their assets unlike their southern counterparts. Jonah-daft was particularly pathetic, he publicly claimed he doesnt give a damn.
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by babadem2much(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Ese gan Baba. If him want the remix sef, tell am say e dey ready. grin

Wailers are gonna die of pains when the ministerial list is released. cheesy

Wailers never see anything positive, so the continue to wail and having heart ache. chai am waiting for the remix

d music no go easy ahswear
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
helpee:
so buhari is trying to help us by declaring his asset? You guys don't really understand democracy. Buhari need us more than we need him. He is using our mandate. I have a stake in this country as much as buhari. When will Dss look for buhari land in portharcourt?
I don't normally banter words with people like you but let me make an exception and look at you and Buhari vis who needs who. You are probably in your 20s, in school or building a career, if you have any. Buhari is in his 70s, with an accomplished career in the armed forces and highest level of leadership. In other words, he doesn't need a job or career; you do. 2). Buhari, has looked at how things have changed for the worse overtime and offered to serve. He wants you to have a future. Meanwhile you want a continuation of the norm, or even further slide. Millions of Nigerians (I doubt if you were among) preferred him to lead; among all the candidates. I doubt if he needs you more. But you are correct to say you have as much stake in this country. But you should get involved as much as Buhari is involved to rebuild what was destroyed.
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Woke up with this song on my mind:

Wailers ooooooh, Wailers.

Wailers we don hear oooo, Wailers.

Patapata una go wail forever, Wailers!!

Midolian, Egift, PassingShot, Obiagelli, OrlandoOwoh, Demdem, Caseless- please come sing this song with me. grin

Wailers anthem. lol

4 Likes

Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

How come Northern Presidents finds it easy to publicly declare their assets unlike their southern counterparts. Jonah-daft was particularly pathetic, he publicly claimed he doesnt give a damn.
The only time he declared his asset was when he was the VP. He did it because his boss, Yar'Adua did it. At the end of their tenure in 2011, he didn't declare it publicly. When he became President in 2011, he said he didn't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Are you sure

What of me cool

APC party of criminals voted in by the gullibles. cool
Don't you understand English? I said some, not all.
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by tomakint: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Ese gan Baba. If him want the remix sef, tell am say e dey ready. grin

Wailers are gonna die of pains when the ministerial list is released. cheesy
Let me laugh small grin grin so you of all people (as certified Janjaweedians) can stoop this low.....nobody cares about you guys dance of shame, at least from his half-truths declaration, your Daura Lord is a Billionaire in Asset - what a contrary position from what you pathetic lots told us. Enjoy your deceptioncheesy
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by omenka(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
tomakint:

Let me laugh small grin grin so you of all people (as certified Janjaweedians) can stoop this low.....nobody cares about you guys dance of shame, at least from his half-truths declaration, your Daura Lord is a Billionaire in Asset - what a contrary position from what you pathetic lots told us. Enjoy your deceptioncheesy
A Pained Wailing Wailord has something to say. cheesy cheesy

Come again please... grin
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
A couple of shares here, a couple of shares there grin cool grin cool. Smooth, just suave... but that is no asset declaration. I just dey laugh. Una nefa chee chomchin.
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by egift(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Woke up with this song on my mind:

Wailers we don hear oooo, Wailers.

Patapata una go wail forever, Wailers!!

Midolian, Egift, PassingShot, Obiagelli, OrlandoOwoh, Demdem, Caseless- please come sing this song with me. grin

PDP are now attempting the impossible - Wailing the Nation to a psychiatric hospital. Nigerians will never allow PDP and their #WailingLooters to drive us mad grin grin grin grin grin

We are wiser than them. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by tomakint: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
A Pained Wailing Wailord has something to say. cheesy cheesy

Come again please... grin
But the facts are staring you in your face, how you choose to interprete these facts is solely your business.......Pained? grin cheesy for what now....cheesy I am only greeting you GOOD MORNING IN REVERSE!

1 Like

Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by deanoffaculty: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Just in case......

Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by helpee(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
kITATITA:

I don't normally banter words with people like you but let me make an exception and look at you and Buhari vis who needs who. You are probably in your 20s, in school or building a career, if you have any. Buhari is in his 70s, with an accomplished career in the armed forces and highest level of leadership. In other words, he doesn't need a job or career; you do. 2). Buhari, has looked at how things have changed for the worse overtime and offered to serve. He wants you to have a future. Meanwhile you want a continuation of the norm, or even further slide. Millions of Nigerians (I doubt if you were among) preferred him to lead; among all the candidates. I doubt if he needs you more. But you are correct to say you have as much stake in this country. But you should get involved as much as Buhari is involved to rebuild what was destroyed.
when you said you don't banter words, I was hoping to read a very intelligent write up but I was disappointed. You forgot that millions of people who equally have stakes in nigeria didn't vote for buhari. Millions didn't believe in his change and he has a duty to convince us his intentions are genuine. I expect you to tell me the worth of your president from the propaganda released yesterday rather than derail the discussion with your somebody is 20yr old while the other is building a career? How does that sound intelligent to you
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by shaqhead: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
patrickmuf:
Add it up or stfu
Hahahahhaah...guy u bad gan
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by patrickmuf(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
shaqhead:

Hahahahhaah...guy u bad gan
lol the guy just talk anyhow...
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by panegyrics: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2015
ZUBY77:

Stop struggling to be an idiott.
So she is now working for herself in Aso Rock?
In an office sponsored by you and I.

How are we supposed to rescue you goats from mental slavery?
Did u knw the reason y I was silent since? because silent is the best ansa for..... Like YOU!
The wrist watch u are talking about is being worn by the first lady on the day of their swearing in as the first family in Nigeria, I am not talking abt any oda thing after MAY29th, but b4 dat time, FORGET IT. There are many Nigerians dat can afford more dan the wrist watch u are talking about#bad belle#
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by idumuose(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Are sure the Wailer above you isn't Idu-mud-house?? cheesy

Dude appears to be suffering from acute pains. cheesy
I am alive and kicking.I will soon be back
Re: Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire by otil1: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Read and see the fraud.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/buhari-assets-declaration-fraud-2/

Excerpts:

Few months later, we learn there is close to N30 million in his account, Buhari had also said he owned only two houses, one in his hometown of Daura and another in Kaduna. His landlord had reportedly kicked him out of an apartment in Abuja because he could not afford to pay the rent. Now we learn that Buhari has five houses including one in Abuja of all places. When these are added to the acres of land in Port Harcourt that was previously not disclosed, the humongous shares in three banks that were also never disclosed and the number of cows that have jumped from 150
before the campaign to 270 and his inability to tell us how many vehicles he actually owns because they are too many, you get the full picture of a deceptive 419 President.
While Buhari has tried to deceptively push his cash stock of 30 million in our face, his total assets when his property in Abuja, acres of land in Port Harcourt, 270 cows and millions of shares in banks are factored in are possibly more than N1billion. This does not include other possibly hidden or diverted assets we might never know of, including those in the name of his wife, relations, in-laws and siblings. Essentially, Buhari is a manipulative smooth operator. From his certificate scandal all through to the presidency, he has laid his way to power, pulling off the most elaborate fraud in Nigeria’s history. He used the campaign promises and a carefully cultivated image of honesty and probity to deceive Nigerians while bidding for time. As soon as he got the presidency, he started unmasking, not intending to fulfill any of his campaign promises he went on a denial binge.
Buhari not only deceived Nigerians, he also deceived the enablers who made his presidency possible. Bola Tinubu and the party henchmen are already licking their wounds having been ostracised by Buhari who used and dumped them. We have been conned and duped. Brace up for the bumpy ride that is sure to come with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father / Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast / The Futile Search For A Good Igbo - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.