Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) (57795 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by dre11(m): 3:21am On Sep 04, 2015
A war is brewing in the Mushin area of Lagos State after some suspected cultists dragged a motorist out of a commercial bus and buried him alive.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the yet-to-be-identified victim was on his way to the Oyingbo area of the state.

He was said to have been dragged out of the bus at the Total bus stop in the Mushin end of the Ikorodu Road.

A witness, Jacob Amos, said the incident happened around 8pm on Wednesday, adding that policemen from the Alakara Police Division were alerted.

He said, “The man was in the bus when he was dragged out at Total bus stop. They brought him into Mushin and I immediately alerted the policemen from Alakara.

“The police went to Adewusi Street, and searched the place for more than one hour, but they did not find anything. They patrolled the place and when they did not see anything, they left.

“Around 10pm when everybody had gone home, they brought the man to the Railway Line and push him from head down into a filled canal. Only his leg was sticking out.”

The victim was said to have died soon afterwards.

Our correspondent learnt that policemen from Alakara later arrived on Thursday to remove the corpse.

A witness, who did not identify himself, said the police ordered him to pull out the corpse from the murky water.

Friends of the deceased from Market Street, Oyingbo, were said to have shown up to identify him.

A resident lamented that the police in the area, were not doing enough to arrest the unrest in Mushin, lamenting that there were saboteurs in the force.

He said it was the second time in a week that people from the Oyingbo area would be hounded and killed in Mushin, which could start a war between the two communities.

He said, “The police in this area have been compromised. When we called them yesterday that someone had been captured around Oyewusi Street, an informant of the cultists whom we suspect work with the police, quickly alerted the guys and they left the place.

“They brought the victim to our side to make it look as if we are responsible for his death. Their plan is to set the Oyingbo boys against us and trigger a war.”

Residents of the area alleged that the increased killing of suspected cult members from Oyingbo was orchestrated by one Rilwan, aka Itakun.

Other men said to be in the group are White, Ese Chicago, Ina, Anarchy and Riliwanu.

The source said Itakun had his family house in Oyingbo and left the area due to persecution by some suspected cultists.

He said, “After he left, he started living in Mushin with a gang member. Later, he decided to start paying back those he perceived as the leaders of the gang in Oyingbo.

“Last week, he invited one Tunde Eleto to Mushin and the man was stabbed and shot dead by his squad,” he added.

However, another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, denied that anyone was killed in the community.

He said, “There is nothing like that. Nobody was killed on the Railway Line or anywhere for that matter.”

A resident, John Ayuba, told PUNCH Metro that the government was complicit in the cult fights in Mushin.

He said successive governments in Lagos State had refused to address the problem because they used the cult members for politics.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, DSP Patricia Amadin, had yet to reply to a text sent to her as of press time.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/cult-members-bury-motorist-alive-in-lagos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 04, 2015
The world is upside down!

One thing is certain, the dead man's hands ain't clean either. You choose to be a gangster, u go like a gangster.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 3:30am On Sep 04, 2015
This is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by ijustdey: 3:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Lagos and cultism are like bread and butter....

see what human life had been reduced to nothing by their actions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 3:52am On Sep 04, 2015
I thought cultism thrive on campuses in universities and colleges. Are bus drivers cultists too these days? Or did the man offend a cultist student?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Which tin person never hear for this world self, my ears are tired. Hmmm
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by menix(m): 4:16am On Sep 04, 2015
This is wat u get wen touts take ova..

Wonder d orientation instilled in these young criminals..

The worst thing I ve noticed is that some young officers of the NPF re members, so rooting them out of the Mushin, fadeyi, oyingbo will need the military..

To d slain, splendors awaits u in Valhalla..

9 Likes

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by menix(m): 4:17am On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
I thought cultism thrive on campuses in universities and colleges. Are bus drivers cultists too these days? Or did the man offend a cultist student?

U mst reside in the north.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2015
mk I chop first before I comment!

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
menix:

U mst reside in the north.
No I dont. The farthest I ever travelled towards the North is Abuja. I'm from the west, but have been away from the country for a while. Trying to catch up with the new trends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Exponental(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
them plenty baje baje! Most Okada riders too. Not just on campuses. e.g d Abeokuta recent clash.

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
God forbid
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by saintkel(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Very bad, make I go work abeg
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by hijacke(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Nawao
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Vock(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2015
End time signs
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Haba..... Human being
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Goddygee(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Chisos !!! Even d Devil is now afraid of Nigerians, na wa o, wetin persin no go see 4 naija...

3 Likes

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by devigblegble: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Real sign of END TIME smh

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Yustash001(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
So terrible..

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Wasted life.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by darlenese(f): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
“The police went to Adewusi Street, and searched the place for more than one hour, but they did not find anything. They patrolled the place and when they did not see anything, they left.

“Around 10pm when everybody had gone home, they brought the man to the Railway Line and push him from head down into a filled canal. Only his leg was sticking out.”

If the police had done a thorough search , a life would have been saved and the culprits would be cooling their ass in jail by now, but unfortunately , the police were nonchalant and impatient as usual

2 Likes

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by loomer: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Emereolevanwill(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
23rd 2 commentus.

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by oluFELAxy(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Lord have mercy.
#Fela
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
See wickedness oooshocked
And to think they gave me one of the terrible death! *But Why

Abeg Shun Cultism!

2 Likes

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Bad things in that slum city lagos

Evil news always in Nigeria

Since 2009 I got to Melbourne

Haven't held of
Awful news like this, people die here naturally or on a sick bed in a well organise hospital

I feel like a god living in a develop and world-class country

U people in Africa, I give u tumb up for living in that hell called a continent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by passionate88: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Only in Lagos
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by omaniblog(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
oh
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Jesu........ But this eye witness sef too follow the matter... He was even there when they pushed him around 10pm... Baba CID ni e
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Ha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumps Human Head On The Road In Lagos (Pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.