Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

To Mtn Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Mtn Nigeria (575 Views)

MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error / MTN Nigeria Fine Reduced By $1.8 Billion As CEO Resigns In Fallout / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Mtn Nigeria by ayoalafe(m): 5:11am On Sep 04, 2015
TO MTN NIGERIA.
IT'S ABOUT THE THIRD TIME HAVE REGISTERED MY SIM CARD AND TILL NOW I STILL GET MESSAGES THAT I SHOULD GO AND REGISTER MY SIM TO AVOID DISCONNECTION. I'M A CUSTOMER AND HAVE DONE THIS REGISTRATION ABOUT THREE TIME SO QUIT THE USELESS THREAT. LONG QUEUE AT THE REG POINT IS EVEN ENCOURAGING. I KNOW IT'S AN NCC DIRECTIVE BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE ONCE. IF MTN CANNOT DO SIM REG SUCCESSFULLY AND STOP STRESSING CUSTOMERS THEN I THINK WE ALL HAVE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER NETWORK WHO WILL REGISTER US ONCE AND FOR ALL AND WILL NOT EVEN BE SENDING US USELESS BROADCAST WE DO NOT NEED EVERY DAY, THE DAY IV CALLED THEM TO COMPLAINED ABOUT THEIR MESSAGES EXPECIALLY WHEN I'M EXPECTING BANK ALART I GOT MORE THAN 20 JUST THAT DAY. IT'S HIGH TIME WE MOVED TO OUR OWN AND GLO WITH PRIDE. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN USING MTN.... GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: To Mtn Nigeria by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:24am On Sep 04, 2015
I got the same message from them too. Its absurd from a company like that.
In fact, the ultimatum they gave me was yesterday, threatening that my line would be barred.
Getting to the nearest registration point, I was shocked with crowd that were locked outside waiting to do the same thing.
i just had to leave the venue immediately. Its still working tho, they never ban am as threatened.

But I already registered about two years ago oo.

But getting their SMS notification in place of bank alerts can be so annoying, sorry about that. I feel what you feel bro.

In other news, Celebrate another year of God's goodness with me... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Cheapest Data Plans For Mtn / Phantom Z(A7) For Sale or swap with S6 + cash / HP 8460p ELITEBOOK 8gig Ram And Intel Core I5 And Tecno Phantom Z For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.