Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? (55950 Views)

Apple Is Locking People Out Of Their Iphones But It's For Their Own Good / What People Do With Their Iphones / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by nathdim: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2015
igwedaboss:
To snap Pishure.... and u know na Yankee fone.. so as na white dey use am pass... trust black man... no time..

Although Iphone is a great phone particularly in protecting personal data. They have tons of great apps even android can't run. The problem is that it works best in the U.S because they are facilitated with tools that help you enjoy your iPhone.. but here in Nigeria? Naaah
Just for big boys big gals.. they don't maximize the use of the phone except those that had to jailbreak the phone to access the inaccessible.

My opinion. Let's hear others
what do I gain if I jailbreak my iPhone 5s
Re: Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? by kkkossy(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2018
kingsilly:
Countless post saying iPhone too restricted, no file sharing, who tell u I wanna share with you, and how many iPhone users ask you for a file, I'll pay for my songs on Apple music for $5 a month and you want to use Bluetooth copy. You must be high on cheap weed

Listening to Julie adenuga on Beat1, only Iphone user will make sense of this..sorry lad

It’s now $3 that’s like 900 naira per month. Apple Music is one of the best music streaming app in the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.