Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81139 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Creamish(f): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well I wont call it gossiping
the nigga was curious thats all
I Wont do it sha

@bold.ed.. my tots exactly.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by eldav(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Xertyy, it's really appalling how much unfaithfulness is the order of the day. One thing that occurred to me as I read is that you shouldn't let the girl know that you are onto her. If she knows, ur boss will know and you know that may affect your job.

So keep quiet and pretend like she does to you until you are at an advantage position.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
pls Bleep outta my thread shegoat
You will soon get sacked!

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by seanjy4konji: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
YOUR HEAD IS VALID.....NA SO MY MOTHER DON TELL ME SINCE I WAS 5 YEARS OLD TILL I GROW UP.
Orikinla:

OP,[size=18pt]
No Nigerian girl or woman can be trusted in any relationship or marriage.[/size]

A Nigerian girl or woman is yours only during the period she is in your arms. Immediately she leaves your arms for work or anywhere she claims to be going to, she can fall into the arms of different guys before she returns to you again.
So, face the reality. Love them the way they are or leave them.

If a Nigerian girl or woman even swears that she is a virgin, just nod and pretend to believe her.
They are very good liars and they know themselves very well.
Some years ago, I went to a local courier company to send a package of gifts to a girlfriend in another state and the cute female clerk receiving the packages for delivery just asked me, "Who is the deceiver?" instead of "Who is the receiver?". I left wondering why she said that. But later what she said came to pass, my girlfriend was actually a deceiver.
Now I am a good director of any role any Nigerian girl wants to act in the drama of love.
See every Nigerian girl as an actress, because I have discovered that Nigerian girls are good actresses in relationship and I am now one of their active directors. I just direct them as they come to me. No strings attached, even after removing their G-Strings for me.Just play safe and don't worry.

Now, a very pretty young woman in a relationship with a man in another state was allowing me to kiss and smooch her and lifting her off her feet in romance in Lagos.
Then later she traveled to see him and returned to tell me that her man was now dating another girl.
She was so angry and bitter. But she was not faithful herself.
Who is fooling whom?

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
And what's your own Amebo undecided
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:

Everybody knows cheating is bad. Creating this thread doesn't stop d girl from doing what she is doing. undecided I still dey wonder wetin u want make we do now though
is d thread no a remainder.?? y do we still go to church if we have been hearing d same verses from d Bible previouly... so dis message is not new but coming from some else other than d one I have read
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by reiddecuti: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:

U can make that your new ambition cos clearly, uv got none.

...maybe even adapt that as his profession and specialize on it.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yeah!! Most establishments use that now, mostly the spy pen that has a recorder, and sometimes, a camera..

Most top managers harassing ladies have been sacked through this process..

I don dey suspect you oooo
How you take sabi all these gadgets?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
jaybee3:

I don dey suspect you oooo
How you take sabi all these gadgets?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Benefits of dating an engineer tongue.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MasterWayne(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gibberish undecided
Creamish:
Ur a man who luvs gossip & invasion of privacy... Somehow, I can't see past that to understand your worries here.. undecided
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:
undecided I still don't get the reason for this thread though. undecided.. your colleague is having sex with your MD, ok so what should we do .

What you should have done was;you should have left commenting...
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ceeceeuwa: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
Why blame only the lady?your manager is probably married and has a duty to his wife.They are two adult that had consensual sex.Karma will catch up with them!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
ArseneWenger:
cheesy & You pray to make heaven?
God is not as mean as they made you believe,trust me
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Fourwinds: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:

Maybe...but it's not part of the story... We also don't know what the BF is doing either... and somehow, the manager (who is also cheating on someone) is seen as a saint cos the only one condemned is the babe. (Yeah.. Yeah...we all know cheating is bad)

Life truly isn't fair.. grin

When U desire something so bad, and U don't get it....and U see it being given freely to someone else, there is an understandable level of pain and jealousy..so I can understand the Op's need to share this story. Condemning comments directed at the babe gives some kinda relief to the OP. cheesy
whether d MD or d guy also cheat is not an excuse... cheating is bad
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kaythinks(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bleep long distance relationship. Bleep it!!!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by xertyy: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
LOOOL U A FOOOL O! the company is eevn my bros company.hahaha odeh know things before u open ur trash to talk.. im sure u one ugly deluded fellow seeking attention online.. i didnt even wana reply u..d guys bashing you have said it all.hoeloshi
EggovinMma:
You will soon get sacked!

5 Likes

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by ceeceeuwa: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
ArseneWenger:
The comments here gives a clear sample why marriages fail these days. Someone was caught cheating, & y'all re blaming the OP for exposing her instead of condemning such devilish acts.
Shame on y'all!
Did she cheat with a ghost?why is attention being shifted away from the guy?can't he be also committed to his wife?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by xest(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
dey dere na. U dey use women play
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by xest(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
U dey use women play ne. Dey dere na
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am honourable! I just choose to live a life of people minding thier business when it comes to things that aren't their business. True that, my response to this would be different if the said boyfriend is reporting here and not some sex starved colleague who also wants to taste the goodies.

Again, this is nl, I find out that I hardly move with the wagon, and this is just me.I find it very hard to think like most people and I love it that way, I also don't completely reject others opinions.

When people call me slut here, I just wonder if they are doing it to feel good about themselves or make me lynpetra feel bad? Prrrrrrrrh! To me, it's so well overused bcause I have seen the hypocrisy of folks here and believe me, I dey praise myself.

*yyawwwww nnn*

Again, I didn't read that guy post.i glanced through the whole post saw some few abuse then cancelled the whole shiite. No time!
Cool, I like how you have responded to this.

I accept if you say you don't go with the flow and generally, just like to distance yourself from popular opinion, but understand that this personality might count for nothingness if it runs contrary to the higher cause of truth and justice.

While I will grant that people calling you slut is not the most appropriate of behaviours, I think the point that we need to stress always is the need to align with the truth, even if we are guilty of wrongdoing, ourselves.

This stance is much greater than any personality type that we might wish to adopt. And as you rightly pointed out, this is an online forum where people take a lot of instruction from. For this reason, it would help if we reflect deeply on how our posts here is helping to shape people's life for better or for worse.

Please let's make the right choices to improve the quality of other people's life with the quality of our thoughts and posts. In the end, it would make all of us happy to live in sane and healthy society.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. There is s.ex in the office, though the toilet is used or the accomplices wait until work is over for that day, then, they can bribe whoever is around, and do their shits..

It's no news that lots of lecturers sleep with their students in their offices.. As Dr E will say, "all you need to do is give him the do**y style on top his table, and that ends it" cheesy cheesy. Randy men!!
cmon uve gotta be kiddin me.. Dnt u tink u were to blunt?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by satowind(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creamish:
Ur a man who luvs gossip & invasion of privacy... Somehow, I can't see past that to understand your worries here.. undecided
u are a cheat who luvs privacy

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
cmon uve gotta be kiddin me.. Dnt u tink u were to blunt?
Blunt? I no be knife undecided undecided..

**jokes aside** Blunt? Can you explain better?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by satowind(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogeoflyf:
undecided I still don't get the reason for this thread though. undecided.. your colleague is having sex with your MD, ok so what should we do .
Cheats every where

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by satowind(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:

No keep ur distance Bleep de darm bitch... Tank me later when she tells u dis is my first tym cheating on my bf on ur bed...

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
konvict0111:
Cool, I like how you have responded to this.

I accept if you say you don't go with the flow and generally, just like to distance yourself from popular opinion, but understand that this personality might count for nothingness if it runs contrary to the higher cause of truth and justice.

While I will grant that people calling you slut is not the most appropriate of behaviours, I think the point that we need to stress always is the need to align with the truth, even if we are guilty of wrongdoing, ourselves.

This stance is much greater than any personality type that we might wish to adopt. And as you rightly pointed out, this is an online forum where people take a lot of instruction from. For this reason, it would help if we reflect deeply on how our posts here is helping to shape people's life for better or for worse.

Please let's make the right choices to improve the quality of other people's life with the quality of our thoughts and posts. In the end, it would make all of us happy to live in sane and healthy society.

Thank you. smiley
Well all the characters involved here are guilty of same offence.

I like you post though.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Blunt? I no be knife undecided undecided..

**jokes aside** Blunt? Can you explain better?
as in u were too direct.. D doggy thingy.. wink
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
as in u were too direct.. D doggy thingy.. wink
LOL.. If you can handle a phone, register on Nairaland, then, you should be able to accept what comes with it..

Also, I censored that word undecided.. Na you write am in full oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Thank you. smiley
Well all the characters involved here are guilty of same offence.

I like you post though.
Thanks and I like yours too. wink

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Bamz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
jaybee3:
MYOB

Aproko na your first name

You have no right to go through someone else's phone dingbat

Spot on,

xertyy,

First off, invading on someone's privacy without their knowledge is as worse or if not worse than what she's doing... I'm not advocating for her. Ever heard of the word hypocrisy? Now things will definitely won't be the same between you two.

Secondly, I believe from your post and and subsequent comments, your aim was to tell on the girl, well in a bid to paint most girls as cheats. Well FYI a lot of boys are unfaithful too.

My advice for you is just be a good by as you supposedly claim to be, and subsequently try to quit puerile acts such as what you showed on here, it'll help you in your future relationships.

1 Like

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kingk(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
VenusBetty:
Eleda o, how you take know sey I be factory fitted?
Haba........epele o, are you a Tokumbo now,
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:

Mind your business!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.