Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola (610 Views)

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed / Tinubu Chose Osinbajo For Buhari, Was Not Interested In VP: Ibrahim To Paden / Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by geesilver(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2015
FORMER Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babatunde
Fashola, has declared that he is not interested in
giving account of his stewardship on the pages of
newspapers.
Fashola, who spoke at the 16th Bishop Mike Okonkwo annual lecture in Lagos on Thursday made the declaration in his response to a question during the question and answer session, at the event held at Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Lagos.
The former governor who was the guest lecturer,
spoke on the lecture titled: “The Nigerian political
class and the citizens quest for good governance,”
made the declaration when he was asked by a
reporter to break his silence over the allegations
trailing his administration in Lagos State.
“I wont give account of my administration on the
pages of newspapers,” Fashola said.
In his lecture, Fashola attributed the success in
curtailing the menace of Ebola Virus Disease in
Nigeria, to the cremation law his administration has
put in place in Lagos.
“When we introduced the cremation law, there were
lots of criticism. It got to a stage where I had to come out and explained to the people that it was necessary that everyone must cremate their dead.
“But, I also let our people know that we have become a global city state, there are people from other parts of the world who are living with us and who cremation is not alien to as it is a way of life. They live here, work here, but when they die, they are taking out of here. Why? Why can”t they be buried here? Earlier, the chairman of the occasion, Professor George Obiozor, who was also a former Nigerian Ambassador to the US, said it is crucial that a cursory look be taken on Nigerian political evolution from time to time.
“When we do this, we will know where we are coming from, where we are, and of course, where we are going,” Obiozor said.
www.tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-interested-giving-stewardship-newspapers-pages-fashola
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2015
BRF, our future president. Missing you badly my ex-governor.

Jumat Mubaraq.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Really?
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by ORACLE1975(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2015
K
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by Akshow: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2015
You remain my man Fashola. Wailers and satanist can rant and rave. But I await the governors that will surpass your records.
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by modath(f): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2015
BRF good or bad is the bed rock of what the present APC is built on...

Wailers wish they could find within their
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by MikelEleta(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Were will you nw give it Mr Man cos I doubt ur writing a book or something. Ur image has bin bastardised nd rubbished nd it wud b good if yu can do it. Dts wah I hate abt yu politicians. Wen ur @ a tyt corner yu beat abt d bush. Jst a simple questn yu don't wnt to respond cos yu knw pple wud tackle yu based on dt. Rubbish!!!
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by BishopMagic: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2015
But you knew how to use the pages of newspapers to spread your fake projects and cheap propaganda.

Where is Lekki Airport, Lekki Port, Lagos Cable Car, Lagos Rail?

Thief did you not use papers to hype these paper projects?

Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by bonechamberlain(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
but when u were in power the media and the pages of newspapers were filled with ur projects both the fake and the real. u where a media man, why dodging them now.
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by NwaAnambra(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
fashola the conman
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by vicadex07(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
BishopMagic:
But you knew how to use the pages of newspapers to spread your fake projects and cheap propaganda.

Where is Lekki Airport, Lekki Port, Lagos Cable Car, Lagos Rail?

Thief did you not use papers to hype these paper projects?

Omo ale jati jati

Did I just hear you call fash omo ale. You this flatheaded ibo boy hawking gala in the street of Lagos. Has your brain also been compressed due to the flatness of your skull?
Re: I’m Not Interested In Giving Stewardship On Newspapers Pages —fashola by modath(f): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
BRF good or bad is the bed rock of what the present APC is built on...

Wailers wish they could find within their band of bandits a man a 10th of his achievements in terms of governance to revive their comatose party...

(1) (Reply)

Some Councillors Richer Than Buhari – APC Chief / The Country Of Western Nigeria Now Have 7 Teams In The NPL / There Is Only One Thief In Nigeria And His Name Is Jonathan By Bayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.