Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders (1224 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / BBC Hardtalk Interview:how Babatunde Fashola Performed Excellently!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by benedictnsi(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2015
South –South politicians, on Wednesday,
expressed gratitude to President Muhammadu
Buhari for placing Nigeria on the world map for
good.

They also thanked him for running a
transparent and accountable government.
“Buhari has performed excellently to the envy of
his foes” the leaders, under the aegis of the
Politicians and Political Office Holders in the
South-South (PPOHSS), said.

In a statement, issued in Port Harcourt by the
National Chairman of PPOHSS, Chief Julius
Ikuru, the leaders also eulogised the national
chairman of the All Progressives Party (APC),
Chief John Odigie Oyegun for being above board
in the discharge of his duties.

They not only praised Oyegun for elevating
politics beyond the mundane levels of wrangling,
greed and selfishness, but commended him for
his commitment to principles in the practice of
politics, the rule of law, and the best
democratic tradition of fairness and justice.

The leaders dismissed the allegation of forgery,
describing a self-acclaimed APC House of
Representatives candidate, Chief Christopher
Anirah and his backers in Delta State, as
unscrupulous politicians.

Cc: Lalasticlala

www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/09/04/buhari-has-performed-excellently-south-south-leaders/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2015
WE know.

No one asked you guys...

#ASHIMAPEYIN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by eleko1: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
cool Make Igbo pipu congrats/rejoice with PMB.Jona nah disaster to una.Embrace Change cheesy.Waiting for BarcanisaTAN to analysis dis backward as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Kingsasian(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
What has he started performing and when?
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by 1miccza: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
@Kingasian i am also wondering too,i would call that bootlicking if you ask me
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Queennikky(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Why them no go thank am Dem don get their share for government.
I pity the South East

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
My SE brodas be lyk... 'chaiii.. See betrayaaall.. Adonbilivit'

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by earthgreeners(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Laughing at the oloripelebes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by loomer: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Who be all these ones again?
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Rawani: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
We would like Asari Dokubo's opinion on the Ogoni clean up ordered by President Buhari.

No wonder he has gone underground, light and darkness have nothing in common.

One however must wonder why a certain section of this country are crying more than the bereaved. The SS are evidently politically astute.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by koboko69: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2015
What I am yet to understand is why the igbos are het to come in terms with Jonathans's loss when we from the south south have long moved on....

Why are they remaining perpetual and unrepentant wailers?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
koboko69:
What I am yet to understand is why the igbos are het to come in terms with Jonathans's loss when we from the south south have long moved on....

Why are they remaining perpetual and unrepentant wailers?

very easy................They are "Abobakus for Jonah-daft"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by tucky200(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Queennikky:
Why them no go thank am Dem don get their share for government.
I pity the South East
so the cbn governor is arab and gmd for nnpc is 4rm ijebu ode
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
eleko1:
cool Make Igbo pipu congrats/rejoice with PMB.Jona nah disaster to una.Embrace Change cheesy.Waiting for BarcanisaTAN to analysis dis backward as usual.

IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS..... Igbos everywhere, this ppl must be too important

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
eleko1:
a day can't go without you lots mentioning igbos. Mehn, I wonder how your lives would be when the igbos eventually leave
..probably blow your brains out from boredom or something

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
On behalf of the South East region, I wish to say thank sir to Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by carboblanko(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Rawani:
We would like Asari Dokubo's opinion on the Ogoni clean up ordered by President Buhari.

No wonder he has gone underground, light and darkness have nothing in common.

One however must wonder why a certain section of this country are crying more than the bereaved. The SS are evidently politically astute.
I will always maintain that the SE is politically immature and will need to grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Queennikky(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
tucky200:
so the cbn governor is arab and gmd for nnpc is 4rm ijebu ode

Wah Eva....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by stinggy(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
My SE brodas be lyk... 'chaiii.. See betrayaaall.. Adonbilivit'

Actually, South southerners are quite neutral and associate well with other regions.
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by cocoduck: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
phantom groups getting born every day
which one be ppooss
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by truefact: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
The yorubas rants here have repeatedly showed how cowardly they are, yorubas truly fear igbos and always see igbo giants in their dreams. ..

Igbo has become a nightmare to yorubas. ...

Can someone tell me what concerned SS APC POLITICIANS EXPRESSING THE OPINION and SE?

Why are yorubas so timid and always showing their inferiority complex? Why have yorubas engraved cowardice in the DNA?
Why can't yorubas go a day without igbo? Is it love or hate?
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by sammyj: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
SAI PMB
Re: Buhari Has Performed Excellently – South- South Leaders by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Way to go. Buhari must not fail and will never fail.
God forbid if buhari fails to fix the economy, end the insurgency in the north, or create employment for the army of unemployed youths in the country in the next four year's. It spells doom for all of us whether Apc, pdp .ijaw yoruba, igbo, hausa or whatever your affillation.
#Buhari must not fail!

(1) (Reply)

How 23-yr-old Model Born Without Legs Makes , $1000 Daily / Police Clampdown Will Harden IPOB To Take Up Arms – Constitutional Lawyer Warns / Benue State Govt To Borrow From FG Again To Pay Salary And Pension Arrears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.