Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast (10895 Views)

War In Syria: The Civil War So Far In Summary And Photos. / Week Nine Of The Russian Intervention In Syria: The Empire Strikes Back / Week Five Of The Russian Intervention In Syria: The Russians Are Digging In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Classicool(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol... I just look at some people's comment,SMH for them instead of them to be thanking God that GEJ quickly short-changed USA and her allies to Russia China where do they think Nigeria will be now.....
And also China also help us with our economy.....
And some people are daft because of too much Hollywood.....

I know If Russia to join the War in M.east those war zones will know peace and the people of those country will return home....
I know as Russia join the war China,India and Other RussChina allies will be preparing to play along...

2 Likes

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
no lol, it was jux a joke!
hahahahahahagringrin

1 Like

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Captainswag225(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Appleyard:
hahahahahahagringrin
thanks to the usa, that place too is dangerous!
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by lilmizwierd(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol try pakistan!
I love Pakistan they are wonderful people won't mind

1 Like

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by lilmizwierd(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Appleyard:
Realy? On a business trip or what?

But now that Iran is somehow free from the western pressure, how about moving in?
To live la
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
To live la
Well, i mean business
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Captainswag225(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:

dont u fear the bombing and killings over there!
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by lilmizwierd(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont u fear the bombing and killings over there!

Bomb ke Killing ni abeg Pakistan rocks jhoor
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Captainswag225(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Bomb ke Killing ni abeg Pakistan rocks jhoor
lol,,, have u visited there before?
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by lilmizwierd(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol,,, have u visited there before?
No
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
No
do u love india and egypt too?
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by lilmizwierd(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
do u love india and egypt too?
Nope only Pakistan
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Captainswag225(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
Nope only Pakistan
okay safe journey there lol
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by cyprus000: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Appleyard:
Well crafted! Concise thesis! Straight to the head! Alot of folks still don't know the actual evil fighting the world.

I am cool Souljah! I and I is one tied up in this war to liberate the deluded souls. Keep up the good work Souljah; OVER! cheesy

[size=13pt]
I sight you soulja
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKxLowPG3O8f1_b6Q2fBcsZ-o9c70hC1eLfpkJpxniVZf4FtZaRg[/img]

Keep up the good work of de-schematizing their maisma,cos its only a true soulja of jah lyk u,inebriated by interminable and consistent series of application of sixth sense.

That can decode the mantra of western deception.
[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by iamkingzlee(m): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I sight you soulja
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKxLowPG3O8f1_b6Q2fBcsZ-o9c70hC1eLfpkJpxniVZf4FtZaRg[/img]

Keep up the good work of de-schematizing their maisma,cos its only a true soulja of jah lyk u,inebriated by interminable and consistent series of application of sixth sense.

That can decode the mantra of western deception.
[/size]
hehehe.. the way you make your posts are strange mehn... cheesy the pictures and the 'rasta wordings' It's nice though cool been a while bro! where art thou??

4 Likes

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by cyprus000: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hehehe.. the way you make your posts are strange mehn... cheesy the pictures and the 'rasta wordings' It's nice though cool been a while bro! where art thou??
[size=13pt]
I dey brotherly.smiley

Na you I go ask,where you go hide.

Men no dey see your brake light this dayz.
[/size]
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I dey brotherly.smiley

Na you I go ask,where you go hide.

Men no dey see your brake light this dayz.
[/size]
I been dey where you push me go naa... shey na you talk sey make i go Under G! cheesy Hope things are well bro?
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by cyprus000: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2015
iamkingzlee:
I been dey where you push me go naa... shey na you talk sey make i go Under G! cheesy Hope things are well bro?
[size=13pt]
Very well bro.
you can see I am having a nice time
wink
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Centrifude(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm not buying it, Russia is just as bad as the U.S.

Russian made AK-47s have made it into the hands of Rebels, Criminals, terrorist etc...

Don't forget that the Ak is the most widely used Assault rifle on the planet especially by criminals and rebels.

I've already seen more than 6 videos of isis using High Tech Russian made '9M133 Kornet Anit-tank Missiles' in Syria and Iraq.
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by NairaMinted: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Nothing wey pesin no go see!! The West has gone insane!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlGZjZDAiGQ

http://fortruss..com/2015/09/fox-news-russia-and-china-plotted.html

"Blame Putin for the migrant crisis!

This is the line the fantasists at Fox News are playing it.

Blame Putin!

I found this video this morning and within two hours it had been removed so I don’t know what the fate of this will be.

If you have a chance of recording it please do so."

1 Like

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Classicool:
Lol... I just look at some people's comment,SMH for them instead of them to be thanking God that GEJ quickly short-changed USA and her allies to Russia China where do they think Nigeria will be now.....
And also China also help us with our economy.....
And some people are daft because of too much Hollywood.....

I know If Russia to join the War in M.east those war zones will know peace and the people of those country will return home....
I know as Russia join the war China,India and Other RussChina allies will be preparing to play along...
May God bless you! If not for this nations-Russia and China, i womder where Nigeria would have been bhy now.

But like you said, too much of Hollywood and free to air stations are the bane of many people braging about the United State of Anarchy.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
lilmizwierd:

But money dey there? Am asking about this countries, cause i am mostly interested in import and exports.
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Classicool(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Appleyard:
May God bless you! If not for this nations-Russia and China, i womder where Nigeria would have been bhy now.

But like you said, too much of Hollywood and free to air stations are the bane of many people braging about the United State of Anarchy.

Smh.
Amen Bruh.
And you too
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Classicool(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Centrifude:
I'm not buying it, Russia is just as bad as the U.S.

Russian made AK-47s have made it into the hands of Rebels, Criminals, terrorist etc...

Don't forget that the Ak is the most widely used Assault rifle on the planet especially by criminals and rebels.

I've already seen more than 6 videos of isis using High Tech Russian made '9M133 Kornet Anit-tank Missiles' in Syria and Iraq.

Bruh.....
Hope you know that most of the Russian weapons are now being copy..... By the west.... Is it only Russia that's producing AK-47... Huh?
Though they might be the originator but they are not the only one producing it....
And on the issue of '9M133 Kornet Anit-tank Missiles' do you know that most of Russia weapons are always sold(sell) to old soviet states immediately after production.... And most of them are now ally with the wests. So don't be surprise if see any Russia made weapon in middle east not in the hands of Russian forces but on the hands of the terrorists or US marines....

1 Like

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2015
iamkingzlee:
You want to know where he hails from? Well, code named Cyprus000, he is one of the few Souljas forged under the alienic black hole craters in the Siberian artic Ocean, in the Russian far East.cheesy

His mother's father, younger brother sister's uncle, hail from Vladivostok, in the Russian Rustov Region of Kalinigrad.grin

As a lad, he learnt the trade of espionage under Makevalli, where he plotted his own demise, only to resurface as a double agent, serving in the second German Reich, where he single handedly decoded the "Enigma", which lead to the sinking of the Bismark, and the ultimate defeat of the German U-boats in the high seas of deception.cool

Today, seating in the comfort of his Armata T14, located in the Sambisa forest of Sinai,recieving and decoding signals from Cosmos 603, regarding the CIA/Hegemon's plan against my Black continent, he stands as the coordinator of the SVR Afcom elite division, with the primary mission to de-propagandized the African political and economic elites, de-zombiefied the Hollywood zombiefied young generations, and build a formidable resistance based on re-information and re-orientation; the end game being to lunch a massive counter attack.

I see blood upon the Hegemon cheesy

Therefore, his rasta slang chanting was part of the numerous linguistic capability he was endued with by the Vladinator himself. It was most effective in the mission to the Caribbeans.cool

Welcome to the world of the Souljas!gringrincheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by iamkingzlee(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Appleyard:
You want to know where he hails from? Well, he is one of the few Souljas forged under the alienic black hole craters in the Siberian artic Ocean, in the Russian far East.cheesy

His mother's father, younger brother sister's uncle, hail from Vladivostok, in the Russian Rustov Region of Kalinigrad.grin

As a lad, he learnt the trade of espionage under Makevalli, where he plotted his own demise, only to resurface as a double agent, serving in the second German Reich, where he single handedly decoded the "Enigma", which lead to the sinking of the Bismark, and the ultimate defeat of the German U-boats in the high seas of deception.cool

Today, seating in the comfort of his Armata T14, located in the Sambisa forest of Sinai,recieving and decoding signals from Cosmos 603, regarding the CIA/Hegemon's plan against my Black continent, he stands as the coordinator of the SVR Afcom elite division, with the primary mission to de-propagandized the African political and economic elites, de-zombiefied the Hollywood zombiefied young generations, and build a formidable resistance based on re-information and re-orientation; the end game being to lunch a massive counter attack.

I see blood upon the Hegemon cheesy

Therefore, his rasta slang chanting was part of the numerous linguistic capability he was endued with by the Vladinator himself. It was most effective in the mission to the Caribbeans.cool

Welcome to the world of the Souljas!gringrincheesy

lmao grin dafuq is this cheesy no wonder........ strange men!! grin you are mouthed!!

4 Likes

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lmao grin dafuq is this cheesy no wonder........ strange men!! grin you are mouthed!!
Just heard via zerohedge that Iran has sent soldiers to fight for Assad in Syria.

The game is becoming interestingcheesy
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Just heard via zerohedge that Iran has sent soldiers to fight for Assad in Syria.

The game is becoming interestingcheesy The Russians and the Iranians side by side with Syria.. Soon, it would be China forces, North Korea's and the rest of the gang.grin

after all, everybody is going to fight "ISIS". grincheesy

See as America fowl don lay cook egg!gringringrincheesy

5 Likes

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by NairaMinted: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2015
So What Are the Russians Really Doing in Syria?

Unz Review(Note: this column was written for the Unz Review http://www.unz.com/tsaker/so-what-are-the-russians-really-doing-in-syria/)

I think that a week after Ynet broke the story about a Russian military intervention in Syria we can confidently say that that this was a typical AngloZionist PSYOP aimed at inhibiting the Russian involvement in the Empire’s war against Syria and that it had no basis in reality.

Or did it?

It turns out that there was a small kernel of truth to these stories. No, Russia was not sending “MiG-31s to bomb Daesh”, nor is Russian going to send an SSNB (submarine armed with intercontinental ballistic missiles) to the Syrian coast. All these rumors are utter nonsense. But there are increasing signs that Russia is doing two thing:

1) increasing her diplomatic involvement in the Syrian conflict

2) delivering some unspecified but important military gear to Syria

The second item is the one which is most interesting. Needless to say, as is typical in these cases, the actual contents of the cargo Russia is sending by air and sea is not made public, but we can speculate. First, we know that Syria needs a lot of spare parts and equipment repairs. This war has been going on for 4 years now and the Syrians have made intensive use of their equipment. Second, the Syrians lack some battlefield systems which could greatly help them. Examples of that include counter-battery radars (radars which spot where the enemy’s artillery is shooting from) and electronic warfare systems. Furthermore, Russian sources are saying that Syria needs more armored personnel carriers.

We know that Russia and Syria have long standing military contracts and we know that Russia is now delivering her heavy equipment by sea and the lighter systems by air. Does all that indicate some kind of game changer?

No. At least not at this point in time.

So why the AngloZionist panic?

[img]http://thesaker.is/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Syrian-coast.jpg[/img]

Syrian coastMy feeling is that one thing which makes them so nervous is that the Russian apparently have chosen the city of Latakia as their “delivery point”. Unlike Damascus, Latakia is an ideal location: it is safe but not too far away from the frontlines, and it is relatively near the Russian base in Tartus. The airport and naval port are also reportedly easy to protect and isolate. There are already reports that the Russians have lengthened the runways and improved the infrastructure at the Latakia airport and that heavy AN-124s have been observed landing there. As for the Russian Navy – it has been sending ships to the Latakia airport.

In other words, instead of limiting themselves to Tartus or going into the very exposed Damascus, the Russians appear to have created a new bridgehead in the north of the country which could be used to deliver equipment, and even forces, to the combat area in the north of the country.

This, by the way, would also explain the panicked rumors about the Russians sending in their Naval Infantry units from Crimea to Syria: Naval Infantry forces are ideal to protect such a base and considering that the front lines are not that far, it would make perfect sense for the Russians to secure their bridgehead with these units.

Furthermore, while heavy equipment is typically sent by the sea, the Russians can deliver their air defense systems by air: The AN-124 is more than capable of transporting S-300s. That fact alone would explain the AngloZionist panic.

What appears to be happening is this: the Russians are, apparently, sending some limited but important gear to provide immediate assistance to the Syrian forces. In doing so, they have also created the conditions to keep their options open. So while there is not massive Russian intervention taking place, something has definitely shifted in the Syrian conflict.

I would like to add here that while the government forces have recently lost the Idlib air base in the north of the country (and not too far from Latakia), all my sources confirm to me that the Syrian forces are in a much better position than Daesh and that the war is going very badly for the Takfiris. The Syrians have recently freed the city of Zabadan and they are on the offensive in most locations and while it is true that Daesh still controls a lot of land, most of that is desert.

To summarize the above I would say this: the AngloZionists are freaking out because their war against Syria has failed; while Daesh has created havoc and terror in several countries, there are many signs that the local countries are gradually becoming determined to do something. The US has also failed to get rid of Assad, the massive refugee crisis has triggered a major political crisis in Europe, and now the Europeans are looking at Assad in a dramatically different light than before. Russia has clearly decide to get politically involved with all the regional powers, effectively displacing the USA, and there are pretty good indications that the Russians are keeping their options open. And while there are absolutely no reasons to suspect that Russia is planning a major military intervention in the conflict in terms of quantity, there are signs that the Russian support has risen to a new qualitative level.

Two things need to be stressed here:

First, on a political level, it is still exceedingly unlikely that Russia would take any major unilateral action in this war. While Syria is a sovereign country and while a Syrian-Russian agreement is enough to legally justify any military move agreed to by both parties, Russia will try hard not to act alone. This explains why Foreign Minister Lavrov is trying so hard to create some kind of coalition.

Second, on a military level, the country to look at is not Russia but Iran. The Iranians have a safe and secure land-line to Syria (via northern Iraq) and they have the kind of combat forces which could be successfully engage against Daesh. The same goes for Hezbollah which has, and will in the future, send its elite forces to support the Syrians in strategically vital areas. Should there be a need for a major ground operation in support of the Syrian forces, these are the forces we should expect to intervene, not the Russians.

In conclusion I would say that what we see taking place it “typical Putin”: while western leaders typically prefer high visibility actions which bring immediate (but short term) results, Putin prefers to let his opponent inflict the maximal amount of damage upon himself before intervening in gradual, slow steps. The unleashing of Daesh by the AngloZionists was a kind of a “political shock and awe” which did almost overthrow the Syrian government. When that initial “fast-acting” but short term strategy failed, Assad was still there, but Daesh had turned into a Golem monster which threatened everybody and which nobody could control. As for Assad, he was gradually downgraded from being a “new Hitler” gassing his own people into somebody who will clearly be a part of the solution (whatever “solution” will eventually emerge).

The lesson for all those who resist the Empire is obvious: the hardest thing is to remain standing after the first “blow” delivered by the imperial forces. If you can survive it (as the Donbass and Syria have done), then time is on your side and the position of the Empire will begin to weaken slowly but surely because of its own internal contradictions. When that process being, you must not fall into the trap of over-commitment, but gradually occupy each position (political or other) given up by the Empire in the process of the disintegration while securing your own each step of the way.

It is way too early for any triumphalism – Daesh is still here, and so are the Ukronazis in Kiev, and the Empire has not given up on them quite yet. The good news is that the tide has now visibly turned and while there is still a long struggle ahead, the eventual defeat of the Takfiris and Nazis appears to be inevitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by lilmizwierd(f): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Appleyard:
But money dey there? Am asking about this countries, cause i am mostly interested in import and exports.
Dunno If they let foreigners
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Appleyard(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
I see. where do you recide?
Re: Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast by Underground: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Let's keep our eyes on the goal here: to support the secular government of Al-Assad and the Syria Arab Army as it battles proxy jihadist armies unleashed by the West and its allies. It's better these depraved, evil mercenaries are stopped here in Syria before they are shipped off next to the Cacausus in Russia and XiaJing province in China just as they were moved into Syria soon after their evil work was done in Libya.
A foreign policy championed by Putin trumps anyone supported by Obama in my books

Below are excerpts of Washington's foreign policy through the lips of key government officials in case you have forgotten:

"I have met with these brave fighters, and they are not Al-Qaeda. To the contrary: They are Libyan patriots who want to liberate their nation. We should help them do it." - John McCain, Benghazi, Libya April 22, 2011 - as an Al- Qaeda flag was hoisted over a Benghazi courthouse......

“Of course they are Muslims, but they are moderates. I guarantee you that they are moderates — I know them, and I have been with them.”- Senator John McCain speaking about the rebels in Syria, Washington, September 3, 2013

“Not true, not true! Frankly, I just disagree… There’s about 70 percent still who are Free Syrian Army.” Senator John McCain Washington, September 18, 2013

“This is an acknowledgment that U.S. stated goal to degrade and destroy ISIS is not working. If it were, we would not be talking to these not quite foreign terrorist groups.”

Retired Army general and former CIA Director David Petraeus advocating for the use of Al-Qaeda (perpetrators of 9/11) to fight ISIS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Hospitalised, Suffering From Gastroenteritis / President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.