Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (44553 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by superken(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015

Pastor Chris Okotie has reacted to Emeka Ike’s outburst that he was responsible for his marital crisis, disclosing that he has nothing to do with the actor’s wife.

DAILY POST recalls that Suzanne, Emeka’s wife, has been in court, pushing for the dissolution of their marriage and the play-boy actor on the other hand, had been on an apologetic end, for reconciliation.

On Thursday, the Nollywood actor-cum-producer had accused the general overseer of Household of God Church, as being the architect behind the ongoing crisis in his 12-year-old marriage.

Emeka in an official press statement on Thursday, disclosed that the pastor absolved his wife into his church without his consent and all efforts to get in touch with him had been abortive.

He further alleged that Okotie hired a lawyer on his wife’s behalf to speed up their divorce, noting that it was totally unreasonable for one’s pastor to be involved in destruction of something he should try to mend.

Reacting to this through a media advisor in a telephone chat, Okotie quizzically told Ike that his claims were so baseless that he could
not justify them in a simple comment.

“There is nothing to what he is saying. It is total rubbish. What is he saying? Why would a pastor be interested in his domestic issue?
Will he say he wants to marry the woman?

“What kind of man will lay such claims on the internet? Why is it that anytime any of them have issues, they always want to drag Okotie in?

“Responding to the outburst will only make this guy feel important. Well, this pastor can’t dignify him with any,” Okotie added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/04/your-claims-are-totally-baseless-chris-okotie-fires-back-at-emeka-ike/
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by mmafhew(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Ftc gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by mmafhew(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
If is not making money, is not making......?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by kenkakas(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Emeka Ike
Pastor Chris

mek we leave Nairaland forum for una abi?

wetin sef sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by axiliborha(f): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2015
When you make it to front page and you know you will have to shine your teeth OP thank me later I made you reach front page cause of what I wrote....thank me later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari should probe this men for using the internet to mislead the masses and by spewing false information!.... A tribunal should be set to prosecute them!
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by kenkakas(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
Ftc gbam!

look up sum1 is already there tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by axiliborha(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
Stc gbam!
Oh nice one
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Abugab(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Emeka Ike made allegations and Pastor Chris Okotie doesn't see the need to respond to them.
If Emeka Ike's wife is a member of his church and she has marrital issues, common sense would have suggested a parley to settle both and make their home united.
Maybe Pastor Okotie wants his members to be serial divorcees like him as staying together as family is allergic to them.
How can he call such weighty allegations as utter rubbish?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Chestar5(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Their life, their problem not my biz undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by pretydiva(f): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Emeka ike should be ashamed of himself 4 not being able 2 keep his family in one piece. Instead of him 2 look 4 d way forward,he is looking 4 who 2 blame as a result of his failed marriage

22 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by onyekachee(f): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2015
In beyonce's voice I WAS HERE
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari should probe this men for using the internet to mislead the masses and by spewing false information!.... A tribunal should be set to prosecute them!
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin

You said what??

balderdash undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by christinie(f): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol look up first....
mmafhew:
Ftc gbam!
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
A cracked wall risks lizards intrusion.

...now ,which is to blame, The cracked wall OR the Lizards

10 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:

You said what?? undecided
. . Is comprehension and issue?
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Shebarh(f): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
OK o
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by enoqueen: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Let the war begin
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
. . Is comprehension and issue?
sorry, all I could see was a ranting of a befuddled chap undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by yanabasee(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:

sorry, all I could see was a ranting of a befuddled chap undecided
Then you Blind...coz u didn't see anything at all... Other than making ur unused brain to post junks! grin

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by adeyemi97(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Pastor rolls royce
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
The two Pastors 'Jerry Curls' Chris' and their younger cousin Pastor 'a new level of grace' Fatoyinbo of COZA should be banned already by the CAN or Pentecostal menini.

These two chaps and their cousin in CoZA are the Hophni and Phinehas of our time. How can a sane person go to a serial divorcee to save his/her marriage?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by DiegoNakel(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blink blink pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by missKiffy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is getting messier

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Richie0974: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
I've learnt to stop giving attention to unnecessary talks... So am gonna pass
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
There is no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Dammyg2016: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by Ijehk7(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
p
Re: Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who we go believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth / Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine / Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.