Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) (60187 Views)

Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos / Creativity: He Made This Armed Vehicle With Wood. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by osjoshua(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
A
A for agbaya
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by yemstok(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by lekjons(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2015
osjoshua:
A for agbaya
B

1 Like

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by benedicts(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2015
if. U check very well, bill gate and german auto mobile guru have the blood of nigeria in. Demn. Naija too much
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
That kid won't go far. He will end up studyĆ­ng Fine and applied art I the university.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Israel5(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
I wish him well.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
nice
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by boborosky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is epic. ....... an effort worth celebrating. Instead of derailing this thread why not commend this mind blowing art.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by baloney: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oya to d museum of art
Rain must nt fall nw
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by osjoshua(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
B
B for Bagbaya grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by gsalvatore: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
After years of car and computer invention, The African boy built his out of wood... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by shut(f): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Creative mind,that's cool for his age
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
cool
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by daddychelsea(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dis d kind of news I lik 2 hear dts good of him.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Isn't that G.Wagon? cheesy
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by mperoakeem(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
sai idiot... I know u no get sense but i didn't know it has gotten to this Level.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by ezzylee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
The carved object looks more like a hummer/humvee.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by onlineadejoh(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
OP, that image looks like a G-Wagon and not a Range Rover. Kudos to his creative mind. #goodnewsforafrica
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Olukat(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's hummer suv I see here not Range Rover.
Good job though. God reward ur creativity Amen.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
. . Your F tongue tongue LISHNESS has no bounds... Imbecilic bastard! grin
Seun, one of your children has gone loosed here. kindly call to order
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Marlboro1: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
A young boy from Mubende Uganda has invented something worth talking about. The young boy carved out a land-rover and a laptop from wood. This got lots of his community people amused at his highly creative stance.

Not long ago, two Nigerian teenagers, a 13-year-old Osine and 15-year-old Anesi Ikhianosime built a web browser named Crocodile Browser Lite. Earlier this year, we reported about Adebambo Oyekan Oyelaja, a Nigerian-born software developer, who founded a social network that allows users to share prayer points, testimonies and religious activities with friends and people from around the world.

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/photo-african-boy-creates-range-rover.html

Do you realize the meaning of invention. Making a work of art does not constitute that. Made a pretend or carved an image of would be more appropriate.
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
gsalvatore:
After years of car and computer invention, The African boy built his out of wood... grin grin grin grin grin

great things start very small bro...

never forget the days of small beginning
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
that's mind blowing!
but how on earth did he carve those woods alone?
just wondering!
wondering too

1 Like

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
A Childish write up @ it's PEAK.....Receive sense in Jesus Name.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
D european gave us a chance to develop our continent and all we cud improve on was to transform d handle of HOE from woody handle to iron. Back to d topic... Kudos to d inventors

1 Like

Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Jamb2016Expo: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
wow wow wow
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
ennon92:
Creativity @ its peak.

WHAT A WASTE OF WOOD angry
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by petux(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
wow have been looking forward to do diz
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok...
Re: African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Naso madness the start?
yanabasee:
Sai baba Sai Dauran-slow poke Sai I wail pass you Sai naija on one chance Sai I will probe the probables Sai I have lied and will keep lying Sai I be hypocrite Sai grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.