Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) (2765 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Saw these on Facebook & wish to share here

Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
More

Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by ayokunlei(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
O
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by sladimeji(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Then Ur village witches no dey go on break
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
More pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by haabimbohlar(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Then what? Why the clause. Complete the sentence now
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by dulux07(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Those days it was fun. op, i no i 4 don marry, but as all these things dey improve tru d yrs, na so our ladies dey worsen. grin
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
comments
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2015
dulux07:
Those days it was fun. op, i no i 4 don marry, but as all these things dey improve tru d yrs, na so our ladies dey worsen. grin

grin grin grin

Hope you're thinking about it too now?
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by harbeordune(f): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Life was much easier then. How time flies

2 Likes

Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by axiliborha(f): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Those things were the in things then and to all those women that lost their virginity because of that television......well you time has come what are you waiting for......DIE DIE DIE

1 Like

Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by phorget(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=axiliborha post=37658789]Those things were the in things then and to all those women that lost their virginity because of that television......well you time has come what are you waiting for......DIE DIE DIE [/quote
Badt gal
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin saw em but

still searching
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin saw em but

still searching

May God lead you right
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
GodsMercy1:

May God lead you right
AMEN!
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by nobilis: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is marriage a must?
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by aribs(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
saw them all.
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Saw some, especially the tv, but. Am waiting for 6D tv and iphone30
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
axiliborha:
Those things were the in things then and to all those women that lost their virginity because of that television......well you time has come what are you waiting for......DIE DIE DIE
U attend MFM? grin
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by gnchetts: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chai u just reminded me of those days.I had lots of the baby. That was my mom's favorite gifts to me.
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
gnchetts:
Chai u just reminded me of those days.I had lots of the baby. That was my mom's favorite gifts to me.

Good to know
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by gidjah(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2015
4'oclock Nigeria station,where they start with sessame street!!!but I aff married o !!
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by axiliborha(f): 12:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
U attend MFM? grin
No CLAM best church
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
axiliborha:
No CLAM best church

Full meaning of CLAM please
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
axiliborha:
No CLAM best church
Please, what's the full meaning of the acronym CLAM?
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
gidjah:
4'oclock Nigeria station,where they start with sessame street!!!but I aff married o !!
Good to know but full marry o please
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by adet991(f): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank God for my life
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
adet991:
Thank God for my life
God is good. Would you mind sharing the testimony with us?
Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by axiliborha(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Please, what's the full meaning of the acronym CLAM?
Christ living spring apostle ministry

1 Like

Re: If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
axiliborha:
Christ living spring apostle ministry
Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Husband insist On Pounded Yam / My Daddy's First Wife Is Staying With Us / The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.