Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1330192 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eniakii: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
oieda:
Does a 3 month old child need to do a TB test for a UK visa?

No but you will pay certain amount of money for the baby for the TB certificate. The doctor will do an assessment of his/ her health status by physical observation and some question. (Do you think the baby has drop weight in last month, does he eat and sleep well and bla bla)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Can someone please guide me on how to get to the MHAC (tuberculosis test Centre) Lagos? I am coming from Ibadan. I have the address but I don't know how to move from Berger or Ojota. I have booked an appointment for tomorrow morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chyhappy: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm. I love the good work here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Billiondoe: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
@justwise the UK chool just processed my refund. How long before it enters my account. The school said max of 7 working days. How long does it really take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello guys... please I have this question.. how do you stay back in the UK after a degree program?? I mean PR issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2016
datmadman:
Hello guys... please I have this question.. how do you stay back in the UK after a degree program?? I mean PR issue

You study very hard and become top of your class.
While studying you make contact with companies and impress them with your skills.
A large company offers you employment and supports your visa application.

This is the route for hard working smart people.
Top companies are looking for the best people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Hi guys, please help me with this, I read that the official financial sponsor letter was supposed to be stamped, how do they stamp such letter since they are sending it to me online? Who has got a similar experience before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billiondoe:
@justwise the UK chool just processed my refund. How long before it enters my account. The school said max of 7 working days. How long does it really take?

5 working days maximum..that is if the school sticks to their promise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by figel(f): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mmm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
figel:
Hi, I have been an observer on this post. I am about to get married and my fiancee is in the UK doing his PhD. I will be joining him immediately we get married in January. I need to clarify an issue. I have a daughter and he is aware of this. She presently stays with my mum. I do not intend to take my daughter with me right now. How do i package the visa documents? As my daughter is not going with me now, will i still be required to show any maintenance funds for her and I hope this will not cause any complications in my visa application. Someone advised that i should not state it in my application for now and in the future if i want to bring her i can do a legal adoption as she does not bear my name but her fathers name. Personally I don't want to do this. I will like to know what my best line of action is. Thank you guys

The person that gave you that diabolical idea does not care about your wellbeing and that of your daughter.

Apply for your visa, include your daughter's name and indicate that you will not be going with her, it's that simple.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
figel:
Hi, I have been an observer on this post. I am about to get married and my fiancee is in the UK doing his PhD. I will be joining him immediately we get married in January. I need to clarify an issue. I have a daughter and he is aware of this. She presently stays with my mum. I do not intend to take my daughter with me right now. How do i package the visa documents? As my daughter is not going with me now, will i still be required to show any maintenance funds for her and I hope this will not cause any complications in my visa application. Someone advised that i should not state it in my application for now and in the future if i want to bring her i can do a legal adoption as she does not bear my name but her fathers name. Personally I don't want to do this. I will like to know what my best line of action is. Thank you guys

Does Your daughter have a Father who is happy to have His daughter go to the UK?

You are not going with her. That's fine. State that you have a daughter. Her name her age etc as required
In the question if someone is coming to the UK with you? You state NO. Dazzol.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ifyseun: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Good morning everyone, I will be going to U.K. For my masters in January....I just discovered I'm pregnant...please is it going to affect my visa application?....thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ifyseun: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2016
ifyseun:
Good morning everyone, I will be going to U.K. For my masters in January....I just discovered I'm pregnant...please is it going to affect my visa application?....thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2016
ifyseun:

You need to be able to show that you can pay for your hospital birth care costs.
If they suspect that you will be a "health care tourist" it will affect your visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2016
ifyseun:

1. You MUST show prove that you have plenty money to pay for baby delivery services and care. Dazzol.

2. You must not terminate that pregnancy oh...!!!!!

3. Defer the admission if you don't have delivery and baby care money. Believe me, childbirth in the UK is expensive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ifyseun: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
D pregnancy is 1 month old....does the medicals include a pregnancy test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by figel(f): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2016
LaaJiblik:

Does Your daughter have a Father who is happy to have His daughter go to the UK?
You are not going with her. That's fine. State that you have a daughter. Her name her age etc as required
In the question if someone is coming to the UK with you? You state NO. Dazzol.
justwise:

The person that gave you that diabolical idea does not care about your wellbeing and that of your daughter.

Apply for your visa, include your daughter's name and indicate that you will not be going with her, it's that simple.

Thank you guys for the reply. Will work with this information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
ifyseun:
Good morning everyone, I will be going to U.K. For my masters in January....I[b] just discovered I'm pregnant...please is it going to affect my visa application?....thanks
[/b]

As a foreign student you are allowed to give birth in the UK free but you need to prepare for cost of child care
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ifyseun: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
ifyseun:
D pregnancy is 1 month old....does the medicals include a pregnancy test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by austinice4: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
ifyseun:
justwise:
[/b]
As a foreign student you are allowed to give birth in the UK free but you need to prepare for cost of child care

And just to add, new rule states that the pregnancy or child delivery should not in anyway affect your studies......else you will be expected to take a break and go back to your home country until you're fully prepared and and able to continue with your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jc2xl(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello house! I have two questions;

1. I have not arranged any accommodation. How do I say if they ask if I have arranged for accommodation during the interview?

2. How do change my maintenance money in naira to pounds?

Thank you guys in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Monspubis: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello good people,i recently made a priority Tier 2 application(7th day post biometrics).Got an email from TLS that Application had been received by UKVI on 22nd.Out of curiosity I just decided to contact UKVI(most of the people I know got decisions within 5days even in September),lo nd behold the UKVI operative told me there was no record found bla bla.Contacted TLS and those ones claim it's in Sheffield.
P.S I didn't get any email from Sheffield and I applied in Ikeja with the so called priority service o.

Shall I be calm or what,i need your advice!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
I always think that little boys that pick rude words or ladies private parts as their name are very immature!
It should be a rule on family sites that such infantile behaviour is discouraged. angry angry angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Monspubis: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
worry359:
I always think that little boys that pick rude words or ladies private parts as their name are very immature!
It should be a rule on family sites that such infantile behaviour is discouraged. angry angry angry
Hello good people,i recently made a priority Tier 2 application(7th day post biometrics).Got an email from TLS that Application had been received by UKVI on 22nd.Out of curiosity I just decided to contact UKVI(most of the people I know got decisions within 5days even in September),lo nd behold the UKVI operative told me there was no record found bla bla.Contacted TLS and those ones claim it's in Sheffield.
P.S I didn't get any email from Sheffield and I applied in Ikeja with the so called priority service o.

Shall I be calm or what,i need your advice!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys, when filling the visa application form, what should I write for the duration of course? My concern is that my PhD is 3 years and financially sponsored for 3 years as stated in the letter, but the CAS has 4 years on it. How many years do you advice that I write? Also, I saw somewhere that I could just write 'the length of my course'. What do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eniakii: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
teejay21111:
Hi guys, when filling the visa application form, what should I write for the duration of course? My concern is that my PhD is 3 years and financially sponsored for 3 years as stated in the letter, but the CAS has 4 years on it. How many years do you advice that I write? Also, I saw somewhere that I could just write 'the length of my course'. What do you think?

Use the date on your CAS. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Do you mean I should write 4 years, even if my financial sponsorship is for 3 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eniakii: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
teejay21111:
Do you mean I should write 4 years, even if my financial sponsorship is for 3 years?

Yes, the financial requirements of a tier 4 visa does not say you should provide funding for the whole four years. I was in your shoe in sep, I put the date on my CAS on my application and got my visa. (NB: whatever on your CAS should tally with the info on your application because that is what the school will provide home office)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kfed: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good day House.

I have obtained my CAS for the session resuming in January. I wanted to book my application online but was informed that once I book my application I have 4 Hours to pay else same will be cancelled.

I want to find out the visa fee for tier 4 and the Immigration health charge in USD OR GBP.

I also want to find out the additional fee for booking the interview at Ikeja.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hi. Has anyone here gone to or knows about Bangor University. Just saw ads on here. Want to know how good they are.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kfed:
Good day House.

I have obtained my CAS for the session resuming in January. I wanted to book my application online but was informed that once I book my application I have 4 Hours to pay else same will be cancelled.

I want to find out the visa fee for tier 4 and the Immigration health charge in USD OR GBP.

I also want to find out the additional fee for booking the interview at Ikeja.

Thanks

IHS is 851 USD for 4 and 1/2 years, and application fee is 420USD for normal, I don't know much about the additional fee but you can budget about 20USD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.