Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332111 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by larion: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrsDaniels:
The amount to be put in acc isnt stated on this page and neither on the prev as you suggested. Pls just kindly respond. @justwise

But m sure you got all the other document, you should have done that before asking in the first place....

For the funds, 2.5 million naira @ 400 official oanda rate.... Sebon?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by larion: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
shark003:

Non of the letters mentioned were available at the time of submission.

I submitted my application on 16/2/2017 and received their response on 10/3/2017

Visa type- tier 4 (general) dependent partner

Wish you the best

@ shark003 and figel

Yeeeeeeee! E don commot ooooo, many thanks

Picked up my tier 4 dependant visa few hours ago,

Follow figel and shark003's list and you should be good to go.

Fund is 6120 pounds for 28days.

Here's not forgetting to thank justwise, your patience is outta this world.... Tiri gbosa 4 you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=larion post=55289139]

@ shark003 and figel

Yeeeeeeee! E don commot ooooo

Here's not forgetting to thank justwise, your patience is outta this world.... Tiri gbosa 4 you[/quote Congratulations, please how did you pay for your visa fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
larion:

@ shark003 and figel

Yeeeeeeee! E don commot ooooo

Here's not forgetting to thank justwise, your patience is outta this world.... Tiri gbosa 4 you
congratulations, please how did you pay for your visa fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by larion: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emexnairaland:
congratulations, please how did you pay for your visa fee

You'll find someone who has got a dollar card, then you pay him the equivalent in naira, they gonna be selling dollar to you @ black market rate.

If you intend applying from Lagos, Ikeja.....I could link you to someone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
larion:

You'll find someone who has got a dollar card, then you pay him the equivalent in naira, they gonna be selling dollar to you @ black market rate.

If you intend applying from Lagos, Ikeja.....I could link you to someone
OK, thanks. I will will send you a PM for your contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thanks dear, Bless.

larion:

@ shark003 and figel

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
larion:

@ shark003 and figel

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good day bosses in the house!

Please kindly throw more light into this for me....

Is it possible to use a provisional transcript plus attestation letter for visa application?

Is it 100% compulsory you get your Bsc Certificate ready before you apply for your visa application?

I'm asking because I'm presently in my final year and starting my second semester final exams next week and will be ending with the whole BSc by April 27 but certificate will be released after graduation around next year... Unfortunately my school delays in releasing results, the result might be released around late July, should I still continue with it...

NB: I've been conditionally admitted already by Westminster but they are willing to issue unconditional admission letter to me If my University's Registrar can provide an attestation letter.. Can I apply visa with attestation letter issued by my school?

Please a good Samaritan should please answer...
God bless

My Fear: In the event of the worst case senerio can I apply for visa with my transcript without Certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please JUSTWISE I really need your advice... I applied for my visa application today and I was able to pay for both the visa fee and IHS through a friend that lives in UK. but the visa fee payment was successful and I got the payment confirmation through my mail where as the IHS fee was not deducted from his account but I was sent IHS reference number through same email but didn't receive payment confirmation from payworld for IHS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Please JUSTWISE I really need your advice... I applied for my visa application today and I was able to pay for both the visa fee and IHS through a friend that lives in UK. but the visa fee payment was successful and I got the payment confirmation through my mail where as the IHS fee was not deducted from his account but I was sent IHS reference number through same email but didn't receive payment confirmation from payworld for IHS.
See the mail sent to me. Please can someone clarify me in this, I am so worried right now

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Question1:
Good day bosses in the house!

Please kindly throw more light into this for me....

Is it possible to use a provisional transcript plus attestation letter for visa application?

Is it 100% compulsory you get your Bsc Certificate ready before you apply for your visa application?

I'm asking because I'm presently in my final year and starting my second semester final exams next week and will be ending with the whole BSc by April 27 but certificate will be released after graduation around next year... Unfortunately my school delays in releasing results, the result might be released around late July, should I still continue with it...

NB: I've been conditionally admitted already by Westminster but they are willing to issue unconditional admission letter to me If my University's Registrar can provide an attestation letter.. Can I apply visa with attestation letter issued by my school?

Please a good Samaritan should please answer...
God bless

My Fear: In the event of the worst case senerio can I apply for visa with my transcript without Certificate

The question is..will the provisional transcript be different from the final one? Will the grade/result change by the time you get the final transcript?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:

Not every payment reflects on the account immediately, some takes 24hrs or more.

Since you have been sent the IHS reference number go ahead and use it to complete the application process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
justwise:

Not every payment reflects on the account immediately, some takes 24hrs or more.

Since you have been sent the IHS reference number go ahead and use it to complete the application process.
Yes, I did used it to complete my application BUT I am so worried because I am wondering what would be the implications if the IHS FEE is not successfully paid. My appointment is next week .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hiccups: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Yes, I did used it to complete my application BUT I am so worried because I am wondering what would be the implications if the IHS FEE is not successfully paid. My appointment is next week .

I had similar case last year, it reflected on account next day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:

They wouldn't have sent you the code if it wasn't successfully paid

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
justwise:

The question is..will the provisional transcript be different from the final one? Will the grade/result change by the time you get the final transcript?

Sir Justwise,i appreciate your response..
The provisional wont be diff from the final one sir which will out God willing August b4 i apply for visa..

The fear is the Bsc certificate might be the issue because my school usually release it Feb 2018..
SHOULD I APPLY VISA WITHOUT CERTIFICATE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hiccups:

I had similar case last year, it reflected on account next day
my worry now is that I was not the one that made the payment. So I don't know if the guy typed in my correct details as regards to the school start date and end date for the IHS calculation. BUT I WAS SENT IHS REFERENCE NUMBER to my mail. Please will this affect my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
justwise:

They wouldn't have sent you the code if it wasn't successfully paid
OK, I just hope it will be successful. BUT I am just worried maybe the guy didn't enter my study end date correctly to have showed him 0 IHS surcharged fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:
OK, I just hope it will be successful. BUT I am just worried maybe the guy didn't enter my study end date correctly to have showed him 0 IHS surcharged fee

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
PLEASE what do I do if the IHS FEE was not properly calculated and not successfully paid? My interview appointmentis Next Week. Please you guyz should help me out, I feel restless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by larion: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:
PLEASE what do I do if the IHS FEE was not properly calculated and not successfully paid? My interview appointmentis Next Week. Please you guyz should help me out, I feel restless

Just like justwise said, if the IHS wasnt successfully paid, you won't get that IHS number.

The system has been set so that you cannot complete your registration without paying for IHS.

If there's a bug somewhere in the system and the IHS wasnt paid but you got a number, then you should get a mail from them on Monday.

Follow up with the gentleman or lady that paid for you if he/she has finally been debited, remember someone said it usually takes 24hours.

If he/she hasn't been debited by Monday, do them a mail and quote your IHS number.....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2017
larion:

Just like justwise said, if the IHS wasnt successfully paid, you won't get that IHS number.

The system has been set so that you cannot complete your registration without paying for IHS.

If there's a bug somewhere in the system and the IHS wasnt paid but you got a number, then you should get a mail from them on Monday.

Follow up with the gentleman or lady that paid for you if he/she has finally been debited, remember someone said it usually takes 24hours.

If he/she hasn't been debited by Monday, do them a mail and quote your IHS number.....
OK thanks. Please can you help me drop their email address so I can do the mailing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Question1:

Sir Justwise,i appreciate your response..
The provisional wont be diff from the final one sir which will out God willing August b4 i apply for visa..

The fear is the Bsc certificate might be the issue because my school usually release it Feb 2018..
SHOULD I APPLY VISA WITHOUT CERTIFICATE

If the school accepts it and issue you an admission (CAS)then the embassy will accept it as well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hiccups: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Emexnairaland:

You have nothing to worry. I got ur PM, but its better you raised issues here for others' benefits, I'm not a guru on visa issues and I got assistance here with answers to questions raised here. Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Hiccups:

You have nothing to worry. I got ur PM, but its better you raised issues here for others' benefits, I'm not a guru on visa issues and I got assistance here with answers to questions raised here. Goodluck
Yeah, I understand but just that my issue have not be clarified. Pls can anyone still help out?
Please I need your advice on this issue. Is there anything that can be done based on IHS PAYMENT that was not successfully paid due to error made at the time of IHS payment process. The IHS CHARGE WAS NOT ACCURATELY CALCULATED ( maybe due to mistake made in my study end date) and I have applied for my online visa application and submitted it with the IHS REFERENCE NUMBER given to me based on the wrong calculation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Yeah, I understand but just that my issue have not be clarified. Pls can anyone still help out?
Please I need your advice on this issue. Is there anything that can be done based on IHS PAYMENT that was not successfully paid due to error made at the time of IHS payment process. The IHS CHARGE WAS NOT ACCURATELY CALCULATED ( maybe due to mistake made in my study end date) and I have applied for my online visa application and submitted it with the IHS REFERENCE NUMBER given to me based on the wrong calculation.

What was the wrong calculation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
justwise:

What was the wrong calculation?
A friend of mine in UK paid the fee for me in exchange of naira. He made a mistake when filling my study end date. Instead of him to enter 22/06/2018 as my study end date he entered 22/06/2017. So I guess the IHS CHARGE was then wrongly calculated to 0 because of no study length.. I was sent IHS REFERENCE NUMBER to my mail of which I was suppose to receive another mail from worldpay for IHS payment confirmation but I didn't. Money was deducted for visa application fee but was not deducted for IHS which shows that no money was paid. My appointment is on Wednesday and I am just so worried of what would be my faith with regards to non payment of IHS. I am looking for a way to make another payment for IHS if possible but don't know what else to do. I hope this won't affect my application.... Please any possible suggestions? Thanks JUSTWISE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Emexnairaland:
A friend of mine in UK paid the fee for me in exchange of naira. He made a mistake when filling my study end date. Instead of him to enter 22/06/2018 as my study end date he entered 22/06/2017. So I guess the IHS CHARGE was then wrongly calculated to 0 because of no study length.. I was sent IHS REFERENCE NUMBER to my mail of which I was suppose to receive another mail from worldpay for IHS payment confirmation but I didn't. Money was deducted for visa application fee but was not deducted for IHS which shows that no money was paid. My appointment is on Wednesday and I am just so worried of what would be my faith with regards to non payment of IHS. I am looking for a way to make another payment for IHS if possible but don't know what else to do. I hope this won't affect my application.... Please any possible suggestions? Thanks JUSTWISE

Contact the embassy and explain this they will send you a link to make the payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
justwise:

Contact the embassy and explain this they will send you a link to make the payment
Please can you help me with the embassy contact so as to contact them ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Please can you help me with the embassy contact so as to contact them ASAP.

Visit the embassy website for their contact details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
justwise:

Visit the embassy website for their contact details
Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.