Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332181 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2017
Pls I just need your personal views on my issue.
I applied for tier 4 student visa on 12th April but due to unsuccessful IHS FEE payment, I cancelled the application and requested for a visa refund on the day of my appointment (I have now gotten a refund of the previous application ). I started a fresh application the next day and was booked for an another appointment on 18th April . I submitted my documents and did my biometric on 18th April and had my interview on 20th April at UK Embassy ikeja Lagos. I got a mail on 8th May stating that my application is not straightforward and till now I have not received decision mail. My school start date is on 22nd May 2017 which is few days from now. I am just so worried about the delay and the long wait. Does tier 4 student visa take this long? I BELIEVE I HAVE NOT DONE WRONGLY SO FAR IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS.. PLS WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS... Pls Justwise and Co.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2017
Emexnairaland:
I applied for tier 4 student visa on 12th April but due to unsuccessful IHS FEE payment, I cancelled the application and requested for a visa refund on the day of my appointment (I have now gotten a refund of the previous application ). I started a fresh application the next day and was booked for an another appointment on 18th April . I submitted my documents and did my biometric on 18th April and had my interview on 20th April at UK Embassy ikeja Lagos. I got a mail on 8th May stating that my application is not straightforward and till now I have not received decision mail. My school start date is on 22nd May 2017 which is few days from now. I am just so worried about the delay and the long wait. Does tier 4 student visa take this long? I BELIEVE I HAVE NOT DONE WRONGLY SO FAR IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS.. PLS WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS... Pls Justwise and Co.

Have you contacted the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
justwise:

Which other means can I contact them with... Only I send them mail and no response

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
justwise:

Or you mean Embassy at Ikeja VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by shark003: 4:02pm On May 18, 2017
prettydamsel90:
. Plz, which bank card did u use to pay ur visa application fee?
Sorry, just seeing this . i payed through a friend that has account in UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Which other means can I contact them with... Only I send them mail and no response

When did you contact them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2017
justwise:

When did you contact them?
15th and 16th May

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
Emexnairaland:
15th and 16th May

You will probably hear from them before the end of this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
justwise:

You will probably hear from them before the end of this week
Alright bro, just that the week ends tomorrow and my school resumes on monday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jar: 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
Hi anybody going to bournemouth uni,i just got admissionto study masters in public health
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rutharu: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
I have been following your threads but right now,I need your advice.I applied as a tier 4 dependant with my hubby,he was granted while I was denied but was given a AR.I was sent an email some weeks after I submitted my AR to send in my passport,weeks now no response from the VAC concerning my passport.Two questions
1.Why the delay ?
2.Do they still go through your documents and can my visa still be denied?
Awaiting your response,I really need to be with my hubby.Thank you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2017
Rutharu:
I have been following your threads but right now,I need your advice.I applied as a tier 4 dependant with my hubby,he was granted while I was denied but was given a AR.I was sent an email some weeks after I submitted my AR to send in my passport,weeks now no response from the VAC concerning my passport.Two questions
1.Why the delay ?
2.Do they still go through your documents and can my visa still be denied?
Awaiting your response,I really need to be with my hubby.Thank you all

Unfortunately this is common as many here have experienced such delay, you just have to keep contacting them from time to time

I have never seen anyone that leads to refusal though..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rutharu: 11:31am On May 22, 2017
OK thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2017
austinice4:

Send me an inbox if you're serious abt an accommodation .......I've got a free room available.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by donbreeezy(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2017
Hi guyz.. dz group is amazing!

please, my dad is my sponsor and I already indicated that in the CAS form I filled, but now he will have to put the money for the maintainance test in my account because he has issues with his own account. Is it possible I use my bank statement when my dad is the sponsor??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by spikesC(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2017
donbreeezy:
Hi guyz.. dz group is amazing!

please, my dad is my sponsor and I already indicated that in the CAS form I filled, but now he will have to put the money for the maintainance test in my account because he has issues with his own account. Is it possible I use my bank statement when my dad is the sponsor??

Yes, you can use yours

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2017
I still haven't heard from UKVI shelfied.
Emexnairaland:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 8:21am On May 23, 2017
Hello,
I just paid yesterday for my wife (tier 4 dependant)
It was £357.28 for the visa, and £639.59 for the IHS.

Well, I used my Pounds-denominated card.

prettydamsel90:
Please , any one paid for visa application fee recently? When did u pay and at which centre? The figures my agent is giving is making my head spin.... 520 and 360 for visa and health surcharge respectively? Is that correct ? Plz....I need answers urgently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2017
Ask your university to help you chase. They usually have an Account Manager in UKVI to look into your case.

Emexnairaland:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cyzonsuez: 10:03am On May 23, 2017
I just got admission to university of Chester Sept admission, masters in public health. I intend paying my deposit in June and resumption is Sept. Hope I can get my visa by August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cyzonsuez: 10:04am On May 23, 2017
Pls how is d school and environment per job availability . Kindly help with information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2017
Emexnairaland:

When are you supposed to start your course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
My course start date was on 22nd May (yesterday) but my CAS states that my last enrollment date is on 9th June.
justwise:

When are you supposed to start your course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2017
I have contacted school, their reply was that they have tracked the application and decision is still pending.
Bourne007:
Ask your university to help you chase. They usually have an Account Manager in UKVI to look into your case.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by donbreeezy(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
cyzonsuez:
I just got admission to university of Chester Sept admission, masters in public health. I intend paying my deposit in June and resumption is Sept. Hope I can get my visa by August.
You can, I have paid mine. Msc Human Nut for sept resumption too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cyzonsuez: 2:33pm On May 23, 2017
donbreeezy:
You can, I have paid mine. Msc Human Nut for sept resumption too
Waoooo, dats good to hear finally I ve someone going my direction. Pls which bank did u use and how much to a pound
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by donbreeezy(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
cyzonsuez:

Waoooo, dats good to hear finally I ve someone going my direction. Pls which bank did u use and how much to a pound
I used Skye nd the rate was around 468naira per GBPound
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rutharu: 4:29pm On May 23, 2017
@just wise please who do I need to contact concerning my passport,I called a number that was given to me at the VAC,they said I should contact the VAC.It was the same Centre that gave me their number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2017
Rutharu:
@just wise please who do I need to contact concerning my passport,I called a number that was given to me at the VAC,they said I should contact the VAC.It was the same Centre that gave me their number.

Contact the embassy for more info, their contact details is in their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cyzonsuez: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
cyzonsuez:
Pls how is d school and environment per job availability . Kindly help with information
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:48am On May 24, 2017
cyzonsuez:

Which School?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Latara(f): 1:57am On May 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.