Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1329261 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2017
nonen:

Thanks my dear for reaching out. However, I have genuine counter argument for the ECO''s reasons for rejection, and I'm strongly considering Administrative Review.

Firstly, the ECO mentioned about my study progression (working as an Information Technology Consultant and studying marketing). Well, I have a HND, and we understand the disparity between HND and Bsc in Nigeria, this has really limited my ability to grow, and I therefore decided to equalise my HND and Bsc disparity with the PGD in marketing. Moreover, I have some Information Technology certifications, which I have acquired during my IT career. My current work exposure requires me to also play a managerial role as a consultant, and my marketing PGD training has really improved my career achievements.

On the issue of evidence of source of cash, I attached my bank statement, and there appeared one transaction for my July salary of 500k. But because the ECO rule requires 28days bank statement, I could only have one salary payment entry in 28days. If I'm to provide more months of bank statement, they'd see other 500k salary payments.

On the issue of cash availability, I was really surprised the ECO didn't award me 10 points for my funds. Well, I let my interviewer understand that my salary upon my promotion when I return to work is a confidential, only to the HR department, so I don't know how much I will be paid, however, I'm certain of an impressive increase. My course is costing me 30,325 pounds because I'm travelling with my wife and 1yr son.

Please do you think I stand a chance going through Administrative Review?
@justwise please can you advise too?

Thanks everyone.

Did you pay your fees or part of it?

You have a case if you prepare well for reapplication
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nonen(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
justwise:

Did you pay your fees or part of it?

You have a case if you prepare well for reapplication

I paid part fees. I paid £3,500, with a balance of £9,450. I was going to pay off the outstanding tuition fees from the cash I have.
Are you suggesting a reapplication or Administrative Review please?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yababoy(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Hi Justwise and all other experienced people here, thanks for all your help on this forum. You guys are highly appreciated.

I have a question on the Tier 4 visa which isn't necessarily related to the application itself.
I completed my Masters studies after submitting my dissertation in August and had to come to Nigeria for some series of interviews and to pick up a job immediately after. My plan is to return to the UK in November for a week to attend my graduation ceremony.

However, the feelers I am getting now is that I need to reapply for a Visitors visa since I left the UK, in order to attend my graduation although my Tier 4 visa expires in January 2018.

Has anyone gone through this and is this necessary. Please I need advice as I already purchased my ticket for the graduation.

https://www.hw.ac.uk/students/international/uk/visa/visas-for-graduation.htm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by donbreeezy(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2017
sleyflash:
Hello house.. Pls I don't know if this was normal. Filed my application online and was charged $502 for IHS and $450 for visa fee.. till yet to pay for super priority though?

Chai! My IHS was $301
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2017
nonen:

I paid part fees. I paid £3,500, with a balance of £9,450. I was going to pay off the outstanding tuition fees from the cash I have.
Are you suggesting a reapplication or Administrative Review please?

Thanks

It depends on how much time you have regarding course starting date.

Paying the whole fees will also help your application and support your application with letter of explanation like you did here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Yababoy:
Hi Justwise and all other experienced people here, thanks for all your help on this forum. You guys are highly appreciated.

I have a question on the Tier 4 visa which isn't necessarily related to the application itself.
I completed my Masters studies after submitting my dissertation in August and had to come to Nigeria for some series of interviews and to pick up a job immediately after. My plan is to return to the UK in November for a week to attend my graduation ceremony.

However, the feelers I am getting now is that I need to reapply for a Visitors visa since I left the UK, in order to attend my graduation although my Tier 4 visa expires in January 2018.

Has anyone gone through this and is this necessary. Please I need advice as I already purchased my ticket for the graduation.

https://www.hw.ac.uk/students/international/uk/visa/visas-for-graduation.htm

This is new to me, can you contact the embassy to clarify this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello house ... is it possible to change appointment date after submitting the visa application. Becos at d moment I'm still unable to pay for super priority and my appointment is for tomorrow... pls I need asap response.. very urgent.....Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BasDost: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello @Justwise & co. Please assist me clarify this.

It is stated on my CAS that for English Evidence, "HEI sponsor has made assessment. No evidence required."

Now I'm about submitting an online application & I'm confused about what answer to give regarding this: "Please indicate how you meet the minimum English Language requirement relevant to your course". I used my TOEFL test while applying to get admission. Must I state this & submit it even though my CAS says no evidence is required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yababoy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
justwise:

This is new to me, can you contact the embassy to clarify this?

Thanks, guess I'll have to do that...sounds very strange to me also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by udemski(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
udemski:
Do anybody have an ideal on how to obtain police report in Lagos CID office in Lagos

Please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
BasDost:
Hello @Justwise & co. Please assist me clarify this.

It is stated on my CAS that for English Evidence, "HEI sponsor has made assessment. No evidence required."

Now I'm about submitting an online application & I'm confused about what answer to give regarding this: "Please indicate how you meet the minimum English Language requirement relevant to your course". I used my TOEFL test while applying to get admission. Must I state this & submit it even though my CAS says no evidence is required.

There is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
@donbreeezy... bro I don't know why mine was different

donbreeezy:

Chai! My IHS was $301
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who can link me to anyone at sheffield Urgent

Am travelling on wednesday. Been searching for accomodation since last week but nothing yet.

Can anyone help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by donbreeezy(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all.. The bank said they can only give me dollars as PTA, is there a way of changing the money from dollars to pounds on getting to the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by christisam: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2017
sleyflash:
Hello house ... is it possible to change appointment date after submitting the visa application. Becos at d moment I'm still unable to pay for super priority and my appointment is for tomorrow... pls I need asap response.. very urgent.....Thanks a lot

Yes you can change it by cancelling it and making a new appointment I didn't do that but I saw that option but I feel you should rather ask if you can pay for super priority after submitting your application be careful not to pay when u ought not to try chatting with those who paid for super, all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mutendiwashe(f): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2017
TabyU:

Hi , am going to northumbria university
me too. what are you studying? sorry i cannot access my mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olahmyde: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello, so i just received a mail, sayig a decision has been made, received it 9:50am, when or what do i do next? how soon do i receive collection mail, (priority application)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
I know a place in lagos. Alagbon police station. As of last year is 6000 Naira

udemski:

Please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Your course duration its obviously more than a year

donbreeezy:

Chai! My IHS was $301
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yow17: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2017
olahmyde:
Hello, so i just received a mail, sayig a decision has been made, received it 9:50am, when or what do i do next? how soon do i receive collection mail, (priority application)

Please when did you do your biometrics and interview?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olahmyde: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2017
yow17:

Please when did you do your biometrics and interview?

Thanks

Did Biometrics and interview, 6th September, 2017. Please what documents do i need to carry along for collection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yow17: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
olahmyde:

Did Biometrics and interview, 6th September, 2017. Please what documents do i need to carry along for collection?

Collection slip, I think it's called a Document checklist and a copy of your passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2017
@justwise, @harrry @house... I have been having issues making payment for the super priority visa on the tls site. I used my gtb dollar card but declined payment. Pls what should I do. So confused at the moment.. helpppppppp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by udemski(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
edirex:
I know a place in lagos. Alagbon police station. As of last year is 6000 Naira

okay, please do you have anyone phone number at Alagbon police station because am not in lagos now.

please can i get it within 2 hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hannahdee: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
sleyflash:
@justwise, @harrry @house... I have been having issues making payment for the super priority visa on the tls site. I used my gtb dollar card but declined payment. Pls what should I do. So confused at the moment.. helpppppppp

Hi,
Did you pick V.I as your application centre? Super Priority can only be done at the V.I centre. If it's possible go to the centre today to speak to one of their staff about this. That is the fastest way for you to get a solution.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
I had a contact there but i don't have his contact on my fone again. You can get the report within 2-3 hrs
udemski:

okay, please do you have anyone phone number at Alagbon police station because am not in lagos now.

please can i get it within 2 hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hitunes(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
olahmyde:
Pls which VAC? Ikeja, VI or Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by olahmyde: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
hitunes:

Pls which VAC? Ikeja, VI or Abuja?

Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TabyU: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mutendiwashe:
me too. what are you studying? sorry i cannot access my mail.

Safety health and Environmental Management with Advance practice. Have u gone to newcastle yet? Still trying to sort out accommodation but planning to for newcastle on Saturday. What course are you studying ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls house I am currently waiting for my CAS. I want to confirm which center is the fastest to apply for visa, though I will be using priority service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
No I picked ikeja vac..
hannahdee:

Hi,
Did you pick V.I as your application centre? Super Priority can only be done at the V.I centre. If it's possible go to the centre today to speak to one of their staff about this. That is the fastest way for you to get a solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.