Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1329970 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Grafixnuel:

I applied through that link.. And the only document I gave was my CV... What do you think bro
Never heard of anyone getting an admission with CV.. only if you meant your academic documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Grafixnuel(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
justwise:

Never heard of anyone getting an admission with CV.. only if you meant your academic documents.

Please what do I attatch to the documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by RalphJean: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Grafixnuel:

I applied through that link.. And the only document I gave was my CV... What do you think bro

WHAT EXACTLY IS/ARE YOUR QUESTIONS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by RalphJean: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Grafixnuel:

Sir, how do I start?

START BY KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, WHAT CAREER YOU WANT, WHAT SCHOOLS CAN YOU STUDY THE COURSE OF INTEREST TO YOU.

My parents wants to sponsor it. (THANK GOD FOR THEIR LIVES. MAY GOD BLESS THEM)
And they said I should go for a cheap University. (WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A CHEAP UNIVERSITY?)

How do I apply? (ASK GOOGLE)

What do I need? (CHECK THE WEBSITE OF THE SCHOOL OF INTEREST TO YOU)
I av relations staying there (GOOD FOR YOU, AND FOR THEM) what role should they play. (THEY WILL PLAY THE KIND OF ROLE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING IN YOUR LIFE EVEN BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL IN THE UK). Thanks (THANK YOU TOO) )

By the way:
ARE YOU PLANNING TO GO TO THE UK FOR AN UNDERGRADUATE OR POSTGRADUATE COURSE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hayzed212:
Yes he can forward all the money into your parent personal account or your own personal account, unless that your uncle has adopted you and can back it up with certificate of adoption. About campus issue, that's a choice you only take decide on, if you want the campus accommodation, you are free and if you also want off campus, you also free. so look at things you wants and decide

Thanks for your response. I appreciate. Do you have any info regarding priority visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hayzed212:
Then you are good to go, since you meet the standard here......Bro move to the next stage
Endeavour to reply my pm boss.
There are some stuffs still inhibiting the process, do you know anything about priority visa.?,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
RalphJean:

By the way:
MSc in Bioscience,.. Any additional information for me boss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hayzed212:
Then you are good to go, since you meet the standard here......Bro move to the next stage
There are some stuffs still inhibiting the process, do you know anything about priority visa.?,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Grafixnuel:

Please what do I attatch to the documents?

Have you gotten an admission or you are trying to apply for one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
abdullahi45:

I don't know anything for now about priority visa but maybe justwise and other gurus in the house can help you because I am also processing mine. maybe you should tell us other stuffs inhibiting the process, you might get luck to see people with solutions here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abdullahi45: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hayzed212:
I don't know anything for now about priority visa but maybe justwise and other gurus in the house can help you because I am also processing mine. maybe you should tell us other stuffs inhibiting the process, you might get luck to see people with solutions here

Alright. Thanks. Which admission entry is yours?

Gurus justwise and Co should please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Grafixnuel(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
RalphJean:

By the way:
postgraduate sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Grafixnuel(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
justwise:

Have you gotten an admission or you are trying to apply for one?
trying to get
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Grafixnuel:
trying to get

Your school website and the course you are applying for will have all that info, you need to read your course requirements or contact your school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Grafixnuel(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2017
justwise:

Your school website and the course you are applying for will have all that info, you need to read your course requirements or contact your school?

The link you gave me, that ranks university was where I applied through.. And I didn't get to see the schools website and its requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Grafixnuel:

The link you gave me, that ranks university was where I applied through.. And I didn't get to see the schools website and its requirements

You are making a mistake, if you don’t see the school website on that link then google the school name and visit there website. Don’t make mistake of sending your cv or money to another website claiming to be your school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Grafixnuel(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
justwise:

You are making a mistake, if you don’t see the school website on that link then google the school name and visit there website. Don’t make mistake of sending your cv or money to another website claiming to be your school
Okay sir...I will check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2017
abdullahi45:

Alright. Thanks. Which admission entry is yours?
Gurus justwise and Co should please help
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Hi guys please I need your help. I paid my tuition on 21st November and I have obtained the tellex (receipt) from the bank.
Having started the process of obtaining my CAS, I sent the document to the school.
I got a mail from my school that they have not receive my tuition deposit and that I should tell my bank to place a trace on my transaction.
I went to the bank and I was given a document (I suppose that's the tracker) and I just sent that to my school.
Has anyone experienced this and how can this issue be solved quickly so I can obtain my CAS and apply for my visa before the Yuletide comes fully.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hello gurus in the house, I need someone to guide me on the Tuberculosis test. The fee in naira and whether I can pay directly and the booking of appointment process, its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hayzed212:
Hello gurus in the house, I need someone to guide me on the Tuberculosis test. The fee in naira and whether I can pay directly and the booking of appointment process, its urgent

Have you visited their website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
timmiey:
Hi guys please I need your help. I paid my tuition on 21st November and I have obtained the tellex (receipt) from the bank.
Having started the process of obtaining my CAS, I sent the document to the school.
I got a mail from my school that they have not receive my tuition deposit and that I should tell my bank to place a trace on my transaction.
I went to the bank and I was given a document (I suppose that's the tracker) and I just sent that to my school.
Has anyone experienced this and how can this issue be solved quickly so I can obtain my CAS and apply for my visa before the Yuletide comes fully.

Have you heard from the school since then?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
justwise:

Have you visited their website?
no, I want to confirm the fee in naira and whether is payment first and can someone pay on the visiting day or booking before payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kayeyes: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hayzed212:
no, I want to confirm the fee in naira and whether is payment first and can someone pay on the visiting day or booking before payment.
I paid 48,900 as at 21/11/2017.
you have to make a transfer or pay at the bank and come with proof of payment.
you have to make a booking prior to test. I didn't, got away with it because i explained that I misunderstood the email sent to me and i was pardoned because it was for UK visa(that is what i was told). Goodluck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Hayzed212: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
kayeyes:

I paid 48,900 as at 21/11/2017.
you have to make a transfer or pay at the bank and come with proof of payment.
you have to make a booking prior to test. I didn't, got away with it because i explained that I misunderstood the email sent to me and i was pardoned because it was for UK visa(that is what i was told). Goodluck.
thanks bro..... I want to believe that is still the rate they are using because I am planning on making the payment tomorrow. And are they going to send an email message to me after payment abi how am I going to book for the test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kayeyes: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hayzed212:
thanks bro..... I want to believe that is still the rate they are using because I am planning on making the payment tomorrow. And are they going to send an email message to me after payment abi how am I going to book for the test?
Your welcome.
It should be the rate, you could confirm through UK visa website.
To book you have to call them, their phone number is also on the UK website, or mail them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by timmiey(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
justwise:

Have you heard from the school since then?
I got a mail this afternoon. The date on the tracer is 27 Nov while the one on my receipt is 21 Nov. Apparently, they have been checking the wrong date. No thanks to ****** bank that did rubbish.
The school said they will check and get back to me tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by newblock: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2017
The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than 31 days before your application.

Please,I need explanation on the above statement in lay man's language. Abeg

Should the money be in a dom account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by newblock: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
@OlowoB ,I read one of your responses on the 28days timeline. The problem is,my sponsor (Mum - divorced) does not bear the same last name with me.

How do I proof the relationship.?

Should the money be in a dom?

When will the 28days seem to expire?

The 31days on it,kindly explain

Help a brother. Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5454Darese: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
newblock:
@OlowoB ,I read one of your responses on the 28days timeline. The problem is,my sponsor (Mum - divorced) does not bear the same last name with me.

How do I proof the relationship.?

Should the money be in a dom?

When will the 28days seem to expire?
Ask ur mum to put the money in ur account instead

The 31days on it,kindly explain

Help a brother. Tnx
Ask ur mum to put the money in ur account, it can be naira, for 31 days then print statment of 28 days whenever u Wana do ur application. That settles it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.