Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332357 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2018
Bourne007:
@fizzle

Jeez.. You left UK already? How time flies.

Hope you got your IHS refund. Those guys still dey owe me ọ lol

cc: Bourne007
Yes oo. Got my degree and left after my visa expired. Right now i am on canada matter...migration things.

Yes i just got my IHS refund two days ago after several mails. I had to threaten them that i will write to the Home Office and EFCC. They had to link me to their refund manager. M flexing the money ����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2018
You no even try stay by applying for grad entrepreneur. All the best in your Canada runz.

Which email you use? Make I chase them hopefully dem go refund me as well and flex as you too dey do �

fizzile:

cc: Bourne007
Yes oo. Got my degree and left after my visa expired. Right now i am on canada matter...migration things.

Yes i just got my IHS refund two days ago after several mails. I had to threaten them that i will write to the Home Office and EFCC. They had to link me to their refund manager. M flexing the money ����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2018
Bourne007:
You no even try stay by applying for grad entrepreneur. All the best in your Canada runz.

Which email you use? Make I chase them hopefully dem go refund me as well and flex as you too dey do �

I applied for jobs but u know the process in UK is smtn else. Didnt work out especially considering the fact that i was on a tier-4 visa nd not a tier-2.

For IHS, you have to go to UK Visas and Immigration website, mail them via the contact us section. You will be required to pay a token of about £3 abii £5 for email service. You wont have to pay again after the first payment. A reference number will be given to you which you will use for all correspondence.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2018
Imagine paying for email. These UKVI peeps dey hustle pass us oo lol. It is well.

Thanks for the info and all the best bàbà.

fizzile:
I applied for jobs but u know the process in UK is smtn else. Didnt work out especially considering the fact that i was on a tier-4 visa nd not a tier-2.

For IHS, you have to go to UK Visas and Immigration website, mail them via the contact us section. You will be required to pay a token of about £3 abii £5 for email service. You wont have to pay again after the first payment. A reference number will be given to you which you will use for all correspondence.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2018
@bourne007.

Are you on graduate entrepreneurship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2018
Nah I ain't. You wan apply?

umarwy:
@bourne007.

Are you on graduate entrepreneurship?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
fizzile:
i schooled there. I miss Coventry.

That's fyn oooo, pls can one collect is passport on Saturday, just got a mail now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
1983sep:

That's fyn oooo, pls can one collect is passport on Saturday, just got a mail now

It will have to be in Monday I think
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
modash:

It will have to be in Monday I think

I saw the message late na wa thought they work on Saturday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2018
1983sep:

Just go there on Monday. Welcome to Coventry. Be ready to do enough warehouse work if you want to survive there except you be O.B.O
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 5:45pm On May 18, 2018
fizzile:
Just go there on Monday. Welcome to Coventry. Be ready to do enough warehouse work if you want to survive there except you be O.B.O

Bro u make me laugh in swaliga .working towards .becoming my own OBO though, thanks na only warehouse job dey?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
1983sep:

Bro u make me laugh in swaliga .working towards .becoming my own OBO though, thanks na only warehouse job dey?
warehouse, care job..but na mostly warehouse work. By october, go to industria and register. They do have jobs at Disney stores. Very easy job. But it is just for october to december. If you are a strong dude and need regular job, u can work at parcelforce. During this summer, u have enough bar jobs and festival jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 7:20pm On May 18, 2018
fizzile:
warehouse, care job..but na mostly warehouse work. By october, go to industria and register. They do have jobs at Disney stores. Very easy job. But it is just for october to december. If you are a strong dude and need regular job, u can work at parcelforce. During this summer, u have enough bar jobs and festival jobs

Thanks boss, will definitely do that, are u planning coming back to d uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2018
1983sep:

Thanks boss, will definitely do that, are u planning coming back to d uk
lolzzz never. Great opportunities elsewhere. If i were u, i will grab a canadian visiting visa while in the UK. U will be given 5yrs.. u can try US too. The truth is after u r done with ur masters, na movement back to naija..dats d reality. Also plan for residency in canada too. The earlier the better...life after masters in uk is another thing. U might not undstnd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 7:46pm On May 18, 2018
fizzile:
lolzzz never. Great opportunities elsewhere. If i were u, i will grab a canadian visiting visa while in the UK. U will be given 5yrs.. u can try US too. The truth is after u r done with ur masters, na movement back to naija..dats d reality. Also plan for residency in canada too. The earlier the better...life after masters in uk is another thing. U might not undstnd

Great, can I apply while in d UK? Or needs to do it thru Nina
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 7:48pm On May 18, 2018
I mean naija
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2018
1983sep:

Great, can I apply while in d UK? Or needs to do it thru Nina
u can while u are there. Just look for a conference in those countries, apply for d conference as if u will attend, apply for d visa and u will be granted 5yrs for canada....2yrs for US. For residency in canada, u will need to take ielts. That's if u will be interested in that. But i will advice u consider that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 8:01pm On May 18, 2018
fizzile:
u can while u are there. Just look for a conference in those countries, apply for d conference as if u will attend, apply for d visa and u will be granted 5yrs for canada....2yrs for US. For residency in canada, u will need to take ielts. That's if u will be interested in that. But i will advice u consider that

OK thanks a lot I really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 9:23pm On May 18, 2018
1983sep:

ok thanks, called them already. a decision has been made waiting to get my passport and visa returned

I just read up ... Still waiting on mine. All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2018
Bourne007:
Nah I ain't. You wan apply?

Not really, currently on T1GE.

Just looking for mates �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
fizzile:
Boss thanks oo....ur replies av been helpful
I was recently granted admission into university of Roehampton London for my m.sc
Pls is there any other way I could make payment through Cbn rate,because I don't have my original certificate bsc yet.
And they say I can't use my statement or result.
Black mrk rate is jst too high.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
apostlejuly:

Boss thanks oo....ur replies av been helpful
I was recently granted admission into university of Roehampton London for my m.sc
Pls is there any other way I could make payment through Cbn rate,because I don't have my original certificate bsc yet.
And they say I can't use my statement or result.
Black mrk rate is jst too high.

You can pay your fees using Form A at the bank. Just go to the bank and request for Form A. With that, you will be able to pay your fees based on CBN rate. How about your transcript? You can write the school and inform that it takes some time for original certificates to be granted, hence a statement is given...and that you have your transcript. The transcript should be accepted.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
fizzile:
You can pay your fees using Form A at the bank. Just go to the bank and request for Form A. With that, you will be able to pay your fees based on CBN rate. How about your transcript? You can write the school and inform that it takes some time for original certificates to be granted, hence a statement is given...and that you have your transcript. The transcript should be accepted.
Eshe..I think that's what I will to do.
I plan migrating to Canada from the u.k after my 1yr program.
Pls how do you advice I go abt this....is it also easier frm there or from naija?
is it possible 4 me to work and save up during the 1yr period of study for my migration?
Abi na Only food money I go dey see?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
apostlejuly:

Eshe..I think that's what I will to do.
I plan migrating to Canada from the u.k after my 1yr program.
Pls how do you advice I go abt this....is it also easier frm there or from naija?
is it possible 4 me to work and save up during the 1yr period of study for my migration?
Abi na Only food money I go dey see?

I will advice you to plan for migration migration while in the UK. I will advice you register for IELTS pass it very well..the immediately u finish your masters, u can use ur masters qualification as educational qualification which will boost your points. It is better you start it while in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2018
fizzile:
I will advice you to plan for migration migration while in the UK. I will advice you register for IELTS pass it very well..the immediately u finish your masters, u can use ur masters qualification as educational qualification which will boost your points. It is better you start it while in UK.
Ok.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 9:16am On May 20, 2018
Dear Nairalanders.

A quick one.

Please i am considering having my Msc in UK.but i would like to know if students from nigeria can be be admitted on a Msc Part time option ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2018
Smile4mee01:
Dear Nairalanders.

A quick one.

Please i am considering having my Msc in UK.but i would like to know if students from nigeria can be be admitted on a Msc Part time option ?

No, part time courses are not for foreign students.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ezilytina(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2018
Aphrodite007:
m

If you read the document, they would tell you that it’s a conditional offer pending you paying a certain amount or do something- it’s in plain English.

Do what they want and they will make an unconditional offer and send your CAS to you so you can apply for a visa.
Thanks a lot. Have done that already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2018
I av an close relative(Aunt) that's married to a British..
Tho I haven't told her I will be in UK soon for my m.sc
Please I want to knw if there is anyway she can be of help in my quest to stay back after my program?
Pls gurus do justice to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1983sep: 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
To God be thy glory collect my visa,

Wish those still expecting success
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 2:49pm On May 21, 2018
apostlejuly:
I av an close relative(Aunt) that's married to a British..
Tho I haven't told her I will be in UK soon for my m.sc
Please I want to knw if there is anyway she can be of help in my quest to stay back after my program?
Pls gurus do justice to this

While waiting for the gurus to do justice let me offer my 1p suggestion.
1. Call your close relation (aunt)
2. Tell her exactly (and I’m clear terms) what you want to do.
3. Ask her the question.

Your aunt may not be on Nairaland, but you don’t have to go to Sokoto to find something which is in your Śòkòtö.
Your Aunt is the Greatest Guru in this matter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
1983sep:
To God be thy glory collect my visa,

Wish those still expecting success

Wow congrats, we will be expecting you
Am over yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.