Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration (22550 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by iamkingzlee(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2015
now, things are getting easy!! and the stress involved is minimized.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by temitayoag(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2015
nice idea........
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2015
johnwizey:
Nice one

WELCOME TO IDENTITY THEFT.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by demolaprof(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by demolaprof(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
This isn't a new development as far as I'm concerned. I did my pre-enrolment with my NOKIA ASHA 501 way back in October 2013. Thereafter, I printed my slip which I took to their office in Ibadan for biometric capture.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by 2map(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Op, you didn't post any link. How we supposed to do it?
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by 2dillu2(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2015
DiegoNakel:
The guy above me tho !!! I broke a new record today. I dedicate it to my woman , my everything , my orente (Sullyheart) , my ever loving mum and also to all Arsenal (Gunners) fan on nairaland.
Arsenal is shit and ArseyWhinger sucks
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by DiegoNakel(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2015
2dillu2:
Arsenal is shit and ArseyWhinger sucks
rep your club, so I will knw the type of response to give u
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by lordsharks(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Ita gonna b nice
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by mikepeace(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2015
b0y:
Will this be used to make cash withdrawals at ATM locations

Yes, that is how you will be getting your own share of the National cake!
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Israel5(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
And some1 should be able to collect it within 3months atmost and not wait for 5years o.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Israel5(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
b0y:
Will this be used to make cash withdrawals at ATM locations
yes bt nt yet. With time every nigerian wuld hav a national acct nd wil b paid allowances through it.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Happiness87(f): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
sharpman1:
Thats a great idea. No time wasting to go to any office to register.
you sure say you read the news at all or na the headline you read,
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by ogundeleai(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
All these latest move are nothing but show of ineptitude.. I pre register my own via ordinary Opera browser and appear for biometric capturing, for over a year now nothing concrete has followed.. What then will be different if an app is develop mainly for pre registration and individual still need to make himself available for capturing..
The system is heading to what we experience during the first approach under president obasanjo where persons saddle with responsibility channel billion earmark to private pocket and nothing happen until culprit return to the grave.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by franzis(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
and we that enrolled 2 years ago and still yet to get the permanent card...
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
cool...
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Great009: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
DiegoNakel:
The guy above me tho !!! I broke a new record today. I dedicate it to my woman , my everything , my orente (Sullyheart) , my ever loving mum and also to all Arsenal (Gunners) fan on nairaland.
For the Arsenal thing thou
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by ignis: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
That will be very nice.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by DiegoNakel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Great009:
For the Arsenal thing thou
I don't get you
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
great move
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by yhemsy62(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
meshacha1:
Nigerian's have been deceived since 19.....
If it be true, then scarm go full everywhere o
Trust naija guys nah ....
I. Enrolled for mine on my phone
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by kmaxx(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na how to collect the card I wan hear jare. I don enrol tey tey na...

1 Like

Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
RickRichards:
Thank heavens. I just hope the database'll be hackproof, 'cos you know how hackers are...

Looks like he registered by proxy. He should be closer to 1.85m. Oh the ineptitude!

Which ineptitude? You guys always look for reasons to insult that man.
How can he be 1.85m when Obama is 1.85m and is at least 3-4 inches taller than him?
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by ZUBY77(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
This National ID card is important, especially if you are a traveller like me.

I was asked to provide the ID card in baiyun airport Guangzhou China last month by the Chinese Immigration.

If you have means to get one, just do it.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Which ineptitude? You guys always look for reasons to insult that man.
How can he be 1.85m when Obama is 1.85m and is at least 3-4 inches taller than him?
I said "closer". Smh
GEJ's about 1.83m tall.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by 2dillu2(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
DiegoNakel:
rep your club, so I will knw the type of response to give u
no I would not but Arsenal are still shit and ArseyWhinger sucks grin grin tongue
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by 9japride(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice development. I open a topic on inec reviewing their voters card useage but I can't find it on Nairaland. Moderators hw market? I want Inec to ensure that one can vote anywhere in Nigeria and not to b restricted to one locality due to the insecurity in some parts of the country. A lot of people were disenfranchised in the last election due to threat on their lives.
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by hahn(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
lwise:
What about me that registered since 2013 in their office at Ikeja,Lagos.
shioooo

#oshiodanilepako

I also registered in 2013 and I still haven't gotten my card.

Clowns
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by pastorteacher: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
lets wait and see
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by luthorcorp: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
justirich:
very good initiative. However the issue of fingerprints scanning and the real photograph of an individual poses some challenges too
yea especially since android phone finger scanners are very poor,iPhone would have that covered
Re: Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration by luthorcorp: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
the Nigerian economy is indeed evolving but only if the can bring forth the proposed plans coz last I checked its more easier said than done in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid / 10 Common Smartphone Mistakes That Expose You To Security Risks / Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.