Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! (1023 Views)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
"Prince Of Daura.
Is there any man as comely
As the prince of Daura?
Tell me oh daughter,
Thoughts of him makes me happy.
Is there any as mighty as him
Our prince with integrity
Our land has he come to redeem
From the monsters of poverty.
The ladies call him their boo
For he is endearing to them
Even the older women too
They gladly bear his emblem.
Our prince is relentless
In that which he believes
He fought and was tireless
Now, in our hearts, he lives.
He is the hope of our land
The sun we sought to shine
Change trails his command
We know, we've seen the sign!
Who is like our prince of Daura
Our mighter conquerer
Our dear redeemer
May he reign longer!"

Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2015
c/o: lalasticlala, do the needful! FP
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by yanabasee(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2015
None like him
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
lols... sai the pregnant woMAN that never puts to bed...
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by yanabasee(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2015
ascendo:
Sai your head de dia!
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:

Sai your head de dia!
lols...
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by yanabasee(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ascendo:
Sai ur head de dia grin
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by Caseless: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
My gf must see this.
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by hinwazaka: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just like Theon Greyjoy( prince of winterfell) in the Game of Thrones, PMB has come to conquer with the support of his misguided ironborn crew, only to end up being castrated by the bastard, Ramsey, scion of lord Bolton. After his disastrous tenure, we will know him by a new name: DMB.
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:
Just like Theon Greyjoy( prince of winterfell) in the Game of Thrones, PMB has come to conquer with the support of his misguided ironborn crew, only to end up being castrated by the bastard, Ramsey, scion of lord Bolton. After his disastrous tenure, we will know him by a new name: DMB.
my hand no dey ooo...
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by MNDY(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

Guy, what is your facebook name for me to add you. I love interacting with fans of GAME OF THRONES on my favourite subliminal scenes from this excellent series
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by MNDY(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

Guy, what is your facebook name for me to add you. I love interacting with fans of GAME OF THRONES on my favourite subliminal scenes from this excellent and second to none series
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
CC...lalasticlala
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
MNDY:

Guy, what is your facebook name for me to add you. I love interacting with fans of GAME OF THRONES on my favourite subliminal scenes from this excellent and second to none series
add ...with 'Ubosic Chuks Buhari'
Re: The Prince Of Daura... By Ubosic Chuks! by ascendo(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Lalasticlala: are you not proud of ur president? Push this d d front page: wanna see comments

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Ask DSS To Release A’ibom Invasion Report / Presidency Debunks Aso Rock Chapel ‘closure’, Releases Pictures From Sunday S.. / These People Must Be Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.