Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (323670 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2016
olayinkajnr:

I'm not flashing just yet, I'm keeping the firmware and asking, just like I always keep firmwares for my other phones in case of incasity.
I've heard of coin collectors buh firmware collector?... that's new

kul tho... It could prove useful with time
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2016
@4peace

what's the use of the SRS?... enabled it yet nothing happened, can't even find its settings panel

off to go struggle with V4A jare
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Lovelynature(m): 3:53am On Jan 05, 2016
encryptjay:
Hi,
For those of you that won't to rock Glo BIS. download the files below.
Engineering mod.apk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwmQ0ZMuvq4MSG5xUWw0S3Q5ZUU/view?usp=docslist_api

BBGen.apk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwmQ0ZMuvq4MTWlaejdnRU4wUjQ/view?usp=docslist_api

The first one is mtk engineering mode, you'll use it to change your imei number...

How to use...
Download, install and open it.
Select mtk settings
Swipe Left and select CDs information
Select Radio information
You'll see phone 1 and phone 2; phone 1 is sim 1 while phone 2 is sim 2.

For phone one....

AT space +EGMR=1,7,"15 digit imei "
After inputting, send AT command

Example- AT +EGMR=1,7,"862557381537425"

Then send AT command.

For phone 2/sim 2

Same process but slight modification

AT +EGMR=1,10,"864532864275268"

Then send AT command.

For the imei change to take effect,you'll either turn on airplane mode for about for seconds or reboot your phone.

The second link=BBGEN

BBGEN helps you generate blackberry imei numbers without sweating.

use it to get your random Imei for the 15 digit imei you'll input in the AT command line.

GLO BIS code is Comonth to 777 for monthly sub @1k

capped at 3GB

YOUR APN is blackberry.net

Don't know if I missed any crucial info though

Enjoy....

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 4:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:

I've heard of coin collectors buh firmware collector?... that's new

Lmao, firmware collector. You've answered your self at the bolded. It's always useful. That's how I do with all my phones, still got their firmwares and I'm glad I use it to help people unbrick their phones. And coz I dont plan to change this phone anytime soon.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
The CM 12 Caparu has it been fixed if not what's the bug on it and can I get a download link for it, I Want to use it,
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sanandreas(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:

I've h

eard of coin collectors buh firmware collector?... that's new

please show me screen shot on how u whitelisted. please thank you. I don't recieve bbm messages unless I open app
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
sanandreas:

please show me screen shot on how u whitelisted. please thank you. I don't recieve bbm messages unless I open app

currently don't have data to upload SS

just goto system manger (its an app) => gear (settings) icon on the top right corner => Background process (process whitelist)

as for BBM, I don't use it, buh WhatsApp works fine... add bbm to the whitelist, it'll stop that

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Warning y'all

don't install Viper4android, unless you wanna play hide and seek with your system apps.... surprisingly, it doesn't work buh yet hides your apps from your launcher

other sound mods like maxxaudio, Dolby atmos doesn't work too
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:
Warning y'all

don't install Viper4android, unless you wanna play hide and seek with your system apps.... surprisingly, it doesn't work buh yet hides your apps from your launcher

other sound mods like maxxaudio, Dolby atmos doesn't work too

DolbyAtmos is works
and V4A is works too. before installing v4a you have to turn on SELinuxMode.

DA is better and more easily in installing

Install it from TWRP:

DolbyAtmos: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjwynarivdvbg7y/DOLBY_ATMOS.zip?dl=0
DolbyAtmos Unistaller: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k49o32nugxjeclh/DA_Uninstaller.zip?dl=0

DA, V4A and etc - is not compatible with any other soundmixers. installing only one of this!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jfkenny(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
does this phone come with otg cable. is there any settings to b made for me to enjoy the sound..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
jfkenny:
does this phone come with otg cable. is there any settings to b made for me to enjoy the sound..
no otg cable... its just abt #600-1k, get one from the market
yea, it comes with DTS... amazing sound engine
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
RU123123:

DolbyAtmos is works and V4A is works too. before installing v4a you have to turn on SELinuxMode.
thanks pal... I'll check it out and get back to you
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:

thanks pal... I'll check it out and get back to you

SS of my DA

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sunky644(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
augster:
have you changed apn? And are you sure another person isnt using that imei with glo?
Yes, i have changed the apn to blackberry.net but that the imei is used by someone else is what i dont know, but its actually what i got from the bb imei generating software i got on this platform. I hope its not that i must use the imei of the bold 5 i was using before since this bis plan was gotten when i had the phone? Gurus in the house, please clear the air on this..................
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
RU123123 please can I get the link for the Cynagenmod 12 download, and what are the bugs you said the rom has...
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sanandreas(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:

currently don't have data to upload SS

just goto system manger (its an app) => gear (settings) icon on the top right corner => Background process (process whitelist)

as for BBM, I don't use it, buh WhatsApp works fine... add bbm to the whitelist, it'll stop that

thank you
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dolaries:
RU123123 please can I get the link for the Cynagenmod 12 download, and what are the bugs you said the rom has...
not working:
1-2 sim
wifi
bt
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
RU123123:

SS of my DA

you're an angel dude... Dolby atmos is freaking evil!!grin

only problem tho, it keeps stopping... I'd have to open and close my music app before it works, then it'd stop again after about 3 seconds... Got any fix for that?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:

you're an angel dude... Dolby atmos is freaking evil!!grin

only problem tho, it keeps stopping... I'd have to open and close my music app before it works, then it'd stop again after about 3 seconds... Got any fix for that?

try to add DA to whitelist.
or what about you?

DA stops after 3 second or music stops?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
RU123123:

try to add DA in whitelist.
or what about you?

Please the link for the Cynagenmod 12 rom pls
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
RU123123:

try to add DA to whitelist.
or what about you?

DA stops after 3 second or music stops?
DA is white listed already

it opens but doesn't affect my sound, until I open and close my music app... then it'd work for few seconds then stop while DA is still open
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Donpre:

DA is white listed already

it opens but doesn't affect my sound, until I open and close my music app... then it'd work for few seconds then stop while DA is still open

hmmm. i haven't that problem. Which mediaplayer do you use?

Can you try to test DA on our RU 5714 FW? Gionee made many fixes on it.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
RU123123:

hmmm. i haven't that problem. Which mediaplayer do you use?

Can you try to test DA on our RU 5714 FW? Gionee made many fixes on it.
I disabled DTS in build.prop and froze my music app(default) and it seems okay now

I can, if you can make a flashable zip file of the ROM... Currently can't access a PC
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by queenfav(f): 4:08am On Jan 06, 2016
sunky644:

Yes, i have changed the apn to blackberry.net but that the imei is used by someone else is what i dont know, but its actually what i got from the bb imei generating software i got on this platform. I hope its not that i must use the imei of the bold 5 i was using before since this bis plan was gotten when i had the phone? Gurus in the house, please clear the air on this..................
you have to register the glo sim to enable bis in the host routing table of a blackberry os 7 device.Simply get any blackberry phone,(not os10)
go into settings 'Options', then 'Advanced Options', then
'Host Routing Table', then click the
menu key and click 'register' 3 times.wait for a message that yourdevice has been registered with the handheld network.Try browsing with the sim on the blackberry phone to confirm it,then remove the sim and insert into the andriod phone previously tweaked to use glo bis.It should be working perfectly after doing this.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Uzowee(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2016
what is the current price of m3 mini now/
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2016
RU123123:

not working:
1-2 sim
wifi
bt
is your firmawre notification panel tweakable by gravity box after installing xposed??
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by emmas2k570(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Donpre:

I disabled DTS in build.prop and froze my music app(default) and it seems okay now

I can, if you can make a flashable zip file of the ROM... Currently can't access a PC

how did u disable DTS in build.prop
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ugreat(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Uzowee:
what is the current price of m3 mini now/

I bought N17,500 on monday at Ikeja computer vila
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
RU123123:

not working:
1-2 sim
wifi
bt

Sim 1 and 2 doesn't connect to the Internet,? or it doesnt support network? , WiFi and BT, I can live with that, what else, sir and can I get a download link for it, 4pda doesn't have it, just pictures
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
emmas2k570:

how did u disable DTS in build.prop

ro.gn.music.dts=yes

change to

ro.gn.music.dts=no

or/better - use alternative app for playing music (not preinstalled musicplayer)
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2016
madjnr:
is your firmawre notification panel tweakable by gravity box after installing xposed??
i didn't test it on CM. i think it will be work.

Dolaries:

Sim 1 and 2 doesn't connect to the Internet,? or it doesnt support network? , WiFi and BT, I can live with that, what else, sir and can I get a download link for it, 4pda doesn't have it, just pictures

doesn't loading modem drivers and network not available. i try to find solution how to load modem.

as soon as i load modem - i will upload CM12.1 and give you link.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2016
RU123123:

i didn't test it on CM. i think it will be work.

doesn't loading modem drivers and network not available. i try to find solution how to load modem.

as soon as i load modem - i will upload CM12.1 and give you link.

Thank You, That rom is the best rom for this phone, I wish a stable one would be available soon, and Aosp roms don't work on this phone too right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.