Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (323568 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by temtop005(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2016
After rooting, am having difficulties in downloading from playstore. The app will reach 100 percent but will not install, av tried for different apps even ordinary update too. Pls help me
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Glowstone(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
seunlayi:
root your phone, download titanium, use it to freeze the system manager. Contd enjoying your great phone

Guys please after resetting the phone then restoring the backup from titanium backup ,it is telling me "unfortunately system ui has stop" and d phone will go blank and sometimes it will show "unfortunately Google play store has stop" please any solution??

p.s d phone is rooted with kingroot
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ajiaj(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
successfully rooted with latest Kingroot
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2016
If you rooted ur fone with kingroot, and you notice some faults with your fone, quickly unroot ur fone or prepare to download to gionee m3mini stock rom. I think its less than 1.5gb.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Glowstone:

Guys please after resetting the phone then restoring the backup from titanium backup ,it is telling me "unfortunately system ui has stop" and d phone will go blank and sometimes it will show "unfortunately Google play store has stop" please any solution??

p.s d phone is rooted with kingroot
U've began the process of successfully bootlooping ur phone
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
IKON360:

U've began the process of successfully bootlooping ur phone
Bro.. I have a canon c8 that refuse to turn on after charging yesterday.. Pressing the power button won't turn on the phone.. What might be the problem or rather what can I do to make it turn on..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tnesbe: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hottest mtn unlimited free browsing tweak with #0.00 http://www.ictarenal.com/2016/02/hottest-mtn-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
elpedro:

Bro.. I have a canon c8 that refuse to turn on after charging yesterday.. Pressing the power button won't turn on the phone.. What might be the problem or rather what can I do to make it turn on..
Was your power button perfectly functional? If yrs, thrn it might be a bootloop but try pressing volume down and power button for three seconds, if it shows a list of options, just turn off your phone, then try pressing volume up and power button for three seconds if it shows a menu again follow the options to boot into recovery mode, den quote me. If your phone doesn't turn on after all these stuff I typed, then you own a BRICKED phone but that's impossible... I think
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
pls who can explain what dis means. I just rooted with king root. I'm thinking of unrooting now. I no want trouble.

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
udondeymadt:
pls who can explain what dis means. I just rooted with king root. I'm thinking of unrooting now. I no want trouble.
Nothing is wrong with the phone jor. Just carry on its a normality of gionee 5.1 roms to show that in system manager.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tnesbe:
Hottest mtn unlimited free browsing tweak with #0.00 http://www.ictarenal.com/2016/02/hottest-mtn-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Nawa u o. Na like this now them go block that thing
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
IKON360:

Nothing is wrong with the phone jor. Just carry on its a normality of gionee 5.1 roms to show that in system manager.
ok bro.. let me believe u.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls, how can i draw pattern security on my phone. I try but to no avail
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by fred37: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please guys help me out, how do I free space on my internal memory, I can't download from playstore always getting insufficient space cry
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by nwabuwa: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
IKON360:
If you rooted ur fone with kingroot, and you notice some faults with your fone, quickly unroot ur fone or prepare to download to gionee m3mini stock rom. I think its less than 1.5gb.
How do I unroot.. I rooted to stop my wps reader from starting afresh each time I minimize but still the wps reader still start afresh.. How do I correct this or unroot.. Thanks in advance
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Here I go again bricking my phone for the 2nd time.this time its a hard brick and it wont even booth. truth is the ram suck so much that I'll rather have it dead than to use it like that. the amigo o.s is full of many junks that eat up ram. pls guys lets get a good custom rom for this phone
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2016
nwabuwa:

How do I unroot.. I rooted to stop my wps reader from starting afresh each time I minimize but still the wps reader still start afresh.. How do I correct this or unroot.. Thanks in advance
Thats caused by your phone's inability to multitask efficiently, and isnt caused by rooting. But rooting can help you, get any root app that allows you to freeze or hibernate apps and then do same to system manager. Your battery may not last as well as normal but your phone's multitasking will improve.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2016
ochuski:
Here I go again bricking my phone for the 2nd time.this time its a hard brick and it wont even booth. truth is the ram suck so much that I'll rather have it dead than to use it like that. the amigo o.s is full of many junks that eat up ram. pls guys lets get a good custom rom for this phone
Destroyer!! Leave your phone na! Me I'm looking for any android 4.4 rom that is compatible with this phone. I dont need 6.0 or any lollipop rom again... Have you seen any?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 12:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Oma307:
Pls, how can i draw pattern security on my phone. I try but to no avail
Go to settings > security>screen lock> security password. Click on the gear sign and then choose your pattern.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by temtop005(m): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2016
How to i solve this problem

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by temtop005(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2016
That is what I av been facing for days after rooting, I was able to update 3 apps but since then nothing
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks bro
IKON360:

Go to settings > security>screen lock> security password. Click on the gear sign and then choose your pattern.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2016
temtop005:
That is what I av been facing for days after rooting, I was able to update 3 apps but since then nothing
Did you use kingroot to root your phone?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2016
elpedro:

Could be a spoilt battery due to over charging... Try to boot to recovery by pressing Vol+ and power buttons at the same time, if it doesn't work then go see an engineer or get a new battery
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2016
ochuski:
It seems bricking your phone is a fun sport.... I envy youundecided

Anyway i thought you were using bingo OS... You can try blackview(i don't have the link), Ru also mention Flyme OS, been tryna get him to upload it. Truly Amigo sucks on 1gb RAM!!!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by otugbem(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Hi all, I tried deleting some media (pix and video) on my gm3m but they won't delete, I do get this msg that "system limited and some files can't be deleted". Whenever i also try deleting from file explorer, d msg is dat "contains read only/hidden files, cannot be deleted"

Also, my battery level decreases from 15℅ to 1℅ in less than 2min.

Is there any solution to these please?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2016
IKON360:

Destroyer!! Leave your phone na! Me I'm looking for any android 4.4 rom that is compatible with this phone. I dont need 6.0 or any lollipop rom again... Have you seen any?
lols bro I saw one 4.4 rom at needromdotcom but I was drawn by one 5.1 I saw and dats wat hardbricked my phone. it seems d rom wsnt compatible cus I just searchd for roms compatible wit our chipset mt6735m. If I see 4.4 dat is compatible I 2ould be happy to use it
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Donpre:

It seems bricking your phone is a fun sport.... I envy youundecided

Anyway i thought you were using bingo OS... You can try blackview(i don't have the link), Ru also mention Flyme OS, been tryna get him to upload it. Truly Amigo sucks on 1gb RAM!!!
lols donpre its not fun o mostly wen one is broke but a geek got to be a geek no matter wat
.. ya I was on bingo but I woke up one morning n saw dat d bingo o.s was misbehaving so I went back to amigo.I even explained d errors of d bingo o.s to RU to which he said he wud fix but I avnt herd frm him since den
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iamfortunate: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls guys I've been unable 2use google store bcs of insufficient memory. How can I make SD card d default memory on google store
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
ochuski:
lols donpre its not fun o mostly wen one is broke but a geek got to be a geek no matter wat
.. ya I was on bingo but I woke up one morning n saw dat d bingo o.s was misbehaving so I went back to amigo.I even explained d errors of d bingo o.s to RU to which he said he wud fix but I avnt herd frm him since den
I wonder how being broke and a geek would result to your phone being bricked.... I pray your hard bricked phone recovers tho
...Anyway i saw your complains about bingo, sadly it seems Ru is busy. I'll try to port a ROM in ma free time, hopefully we can find a better replacement to amigo
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
iamfortunate:
Pls guys I've been unable 2use google store bcs of insufficient memory. How can I make SD card d default memory on google store
Uninstall apps you're not using.... That will free space

And lollipop is programmed to not allow app installations to sd card... Hence why you have to install to phone then move to sd card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.