Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. (1344 Views)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk / My Semen Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by Olola15(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
An evangelical pastor arrested for raping his faithful, after convincing them that his penis contained sacred milk.

An Evangelical Pastor from Brazil, Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, has been reportedly arrested for raping his faithfuls, after convincing them to suck his penis saying that it contained "Sacred milk".

The controversial pastor who persuaded his followers to practice MouthAction because it was the way he preached the word, says that his milk was sacred, his penis was blessed and that "the Lord had consecrated it with divine milk of the Holy Spirit."

"He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth. Often, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do MouthAction on him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church," a follower said.

Left: a screenshot from a leaked video & Right: The face of the evil Pastor

59-year old Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He abused some elderly ones, and defends himself by saying that "he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible."

A Police delegate of the region, Denise Pinheiro, said; "Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his penis in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we acted, Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station."

The pastor is already in jail where he said when they arrested him, that he intends to continue watering his cellmates with his sacred milk.

Re: My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by meimoks(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided
Re: My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by kendrick9(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
insane
Re: My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by kenkakas(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
no clear pics ....... i dont agree undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by lordm(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lies

Re: My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by Dolypson04(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
sourceless!
Re: My Semen Is A Scared Holy Milk- Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church. by mustymatic(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
cc parisbookaddict, malvisguy212, jagoon aka annunaki, jcross19,and other "spirit " inspired members

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Muslims,killing And Raping Christian Girls In Pakistan / What Does The Bible Say About MouthAction? / Buhari Has Signed The PARIS AGREEMENT. The Prophesied NWO Is Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.