Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex-wife, Yemisi Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex-wife, Yemisi Opens Up (562 Views)

Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex-wife, Yemisi Opens Up by FamouPeopleMag(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has been having a running battle with his ex-wife, Yemisi Wada and mother of his three daughters for years now. This explained why the politician did not attend his daughter, Temi’s traditional marriage recently. Also, when his father died, the three daughters were not mentioned in the burial publications as grandchildren like others. Family sources told us that Femi and Yemisi have not been on speaking terms for years.
Be that as it may, Yemisi opened up on Femi recently. Hear her: “It was an unpleasant experience. It was a very short marriage and I wasn’t happy. It wasn’t a happy marriage; it wasn’t a secret. But for the first time, I am going to say that I guess he was in a very bad state at the time. He had left his career and faced politics and he was enjoying the politics, which to me, was the attraction to him at the time. While other guys of his... Read more http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/femi-fani-kayodes-ex-wife-yemisi-opens-up/
Re: Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex-wife, Yemisi Opens Up by HerexG(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Marriage is 100% a private affair and it should always be left that way.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex-wife, Yemisi Opens Up by Nairalanddiary: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
HerexG:
Marriage is 100% a private affair and it should always be left that way.

Blame it on social media and the thirst for attention. People don't know how to solve things without blowing it open for the world to see..

(1) (Reply)

Fat Joe Says His Biggest Regret Is Not Signing Eminem / An Old Photo Of Amber Rose And Her Grandpoppy / Davido Looking To Join NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.